MU OET Application Form 2019 has been released by Manipal University on 10 October 2018 on its website. The candidates can avail the MU OET Application Form 2019 on the official website as well as on this page, a link has been posted below to fill up the application form. Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU OET) is a University level entrance exam conducted every year by Manipal University for providing various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in various B.Tech fields such as Automobile Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, Aeronautical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering, Industrial & Production Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Print and Media Engineering, Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering. There are provisions for lateral entry in the B.Tech courses on the basis of the performance in the Manipal University Online Entrance test. The mode of MU OET exam is online. Therefore, the candidate who is eligible and is willing to take admission in various fields of engineering need to apply for MU OET 2019. The MU OET Application Form 2019 needs to be filled up very precisely and without any error. In case of any discrepancy, candidates need to contact the authority for assistance. In this article, a brief understanding of the application form of MU OET 2019 will be enlisted along with the important dates and the procedures to apply.
Latest Update: Application process for MU OET 2019 exam has been started on 10 October 2018, the candidates can fill up the application form by clicking a link given below.
Click here to fill up the Manipal University Application Form
MU OET Application Form 2019 Important Dates
Following are the important dates for MU OET Application Form 2019 and also other events mentioned below. The candidates need to track the important dates of MU OET 2019 with the help of dates are given in the table below:
|Availability of MU OET application form||10 October 2018 (Started)|
|MU OET Application form end date||2nd week of April 2019 (tentative)|
|Availability of Online Test Booking Schedule (OTBS) for I & II attempt||4th week of March 2019 (tentative)|
|Availability of MU OET Admit Card||4th week of March (tentative)|
|MU OET Exam Dates||4th week of April 2019 (tentative)|
|MU OET 2019 Result||4th week of May 2019 (tentative)|
Note: The last date to fill the B.Tech lateral entry is expected to be in the month of May 2019.
Instructions for filling the Application Form
- The application form is filled through online mode only.
- The applicants are advised to fill the application form before the end date.
- Applicants can fill the application form from 10 October 2018.
- The last date to fill the application form could be 2nd week of April 2019 (tentative).
- Applicants should fill the required details and upload the scanned pictures of the photo, signature in a prescribed layout.
- Applicants are advised to preserve the printout of the application form until the admission method is completed.
Web Browsers to be used while filling MU OET Application Form 2019
The following browsers are advised to use by the candidates to avoid any problems related to dysfunction or any sort of technical glitches in the browser during the completion of application form.
- Google Chrome 4.0 and above
- Internet Explorer 11.0 and above.
- Mozilla Firefox 4.0 and above
MU OET Application Form Requirements
Candidates need to provide the following document mentioned below prior applying for an application form.
- Valid Mobile Number
- Valid Email ID
- Aadhaar Card details (Optional)
- Academic Details
- Digital image of the candidate’s name
- Digital image of the candidate’s signature
- Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking details
- Demand Draft details (if the candidate chooses to pay by this method)
MU OET Application Form 2019 will end in 2nd week of April. The brief steps to fill the application form are mentioned below. All the steps must be successfully completed to submit the application form.
- Filling up the Contact Details
- Filling up the Educational Qualification
- Uploading Photograph & Signature
- Selection of Programme and Application Fee Payment
- Application Submission and Print Out
The personal details of the candidate must be produced at the time of registration for the MU OET Application Form 2019. After that, the candidates should click on ‘Submit’ button. The Application number and the password will be sent to the registered email of the candidate. The candidates then need to log in using application number and password to continue the application form filling process.
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Selected Programme
Filling up the Contact Details in Application Form
- Candidate’s Address
- Contact Number
- Alternate Number
- Email ID
- Alternate Email ID
- Pin code
Filling up the Educational Qualification in Application Form
- Qualifying Examination
- Name of the Board/University
- Name of the School/Institution
- Qualifying Year (Month and Year)
Uploading Photograph & Signature in MU OET Application Form 2019
The candidates need to upload their recent scanned photograph and signature after entering the educational detail in the application form. The candidates need to read the declaration and then can click ‘I agree’.
Selection of Programme and Application Fee Payment in MU OET Application Form 2019
In this step of an application process, the courses which are preferred will have to be selected. The candidates also need to select examination cities. Candidates need to select a minimum of 2 examination cities.
The fee of MU OET Application Form 2019 will be INR 600 and the MU OET examination fee will be INR 1400. Applicants need to pay a total of INR 2000 during registration. The application fee will be non-refundable in any circumstance.
The payment of the application form can be paid both in online mode and offline mode. The online mode comprises the facility of net banking/ credit card/ debit card. And the Offline mode which is Demand Draft made in favour of Manipal University payable at Manipal and Udupi, The application form along with the Demand Draft has to be sent to Director, Indian Admissions, Room No. 102, Manipal University, Manipal-576104, Karnataka, India.
Application Submission and Print Out of Application Form
Candidates have to click the submit button after filling the MU OET Application Form 2019 and the payment of application fee is done. Candidates can check their status by logging in using registered Email Id and Password.
MU OET Application Form 2019: Highlights
- The candidates need to upload their scanned photograph and signature online. If any problem arises, the candidates can also attach the soft copy through mail at email@example.com
- Candidates need to take a print out of the application form and need to send it along with the demand draft if the payment is in Offline mode.
MU OET Application Form 2019 FAQs
1. How will be the application form available?
Ans: The MU OET Application Form 2019 will be available in online mode.
2. How is the payment of application form fee paid?
Ans: The payment can be done through online mode via net banking/credit card/ debit card and offline mode can be done through Demand Draft of Rs 2,000 drawn in favour of Manipal University payable at Manipal and Udupi,
3. Unable to upload the pictures and documents?
Ans: The documents to be uploaded need to meet the required specifications which are mentioned. If any problem arises, the candidates can also attach the soft copy through mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have provided a vital information about MU OET Application Form 2019, If you still have a query regarding the same, feel free to ask us in the comment section below.