MP BE Counselling 2019 will be conducted by DTE or the Directorate of Technical Education, Madhya Pradesh through online mode. The candidates need to register themselves online for the counselling process. There are certain details that they need to mention during the registration procedure. The applicants will also get the chance to give their choices online for which they need to fill the preference form mentioning their choice of course and college. The process of seat allotment will be done on the grounds of the ranking of the candidates in the merit list. The authority will publish the merit list for JEE Main and class 12th qualifiers separately. Those who find their names in it will be able to appear for MP BE Counselling. To get admission in various B.Tech courses from the institutes of Madhya Pradesh, the selection will be made on the basis of applicants’ scores in JEE Main 2019 and 12th standard.
This article discusses about the details related to MP BE Counselling 2019, important dates and events like online registration, filling of choices, seat allotment, reporting at the allotted college or institute etc, procedure of counselling, important points to remember about the same and much more.
Important Dates: MP BE Counselling 2019
The candidates are supposed to go through the schedule of various events pertaining to MP BE Counselling. The details for the same are given below in tabular form:
|Counselling of JEE Main 2019 qualifiers (Round one)|
|1.||Beginning of online registration and verification of documents||Third week of June 2019|
|2.||Filling of preferences and their locking||Third week of June 2019|
|3..||Publish of common merit list||First week of July 2019|
|4||Issuance of the letter for seat allotment letter and beginning of application process for first round of seat upgradation||Second week of July 2019|
|5||Publish of allotment letter post first upgradation, verification of documents and reporting at the given institute for admission||Third week of July 2019|
|6.||Commencement of application process for second round of Seat upgradation||Third week of July 2019|
|7.||Issuance of the seat allotment letter post second upgradation, document verification, reporting at the given institute for final admission||Fourth week of July 2019|
|Counselling through JEE Main and 10+2 scores (Round two)|
|1.||Beginning of Online registration and process of document verification||Third week of July 2019|
|2.||Filling of preferences and locking the same||Third week of July 2019|
|3.||Issuance of common merit list for JEE Main and 10+2 qualifiers||First week of August 2019|
|4.||Issuance of seat allotment letter, document verification, reporting at the given institute for admission||First week of August 2019|
|Internal sliding (for JEE Main 2019 qualifiers)|
|1.||Filling of preferences and locking them for internal sliding||Second week of August 2019|
|Counselling (Institute wise)|
|1.||Online registration form institute wise counselling||Second week of August 2019|
Process for MP BE Counselling 2019
- The online registration process for counselling will begin after the declaration of the result.
- The cut off and merit list will be published online and the names of the participants will get revealed.
- The foremost step in counselling round is the online registration in which the applicants need to register online and complete the details.
- They need to visit the website of the authority for online registration.
- Once the form will be filled and submitted, the applicants need to make the payment of the registration fee.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to register online else the counselling process will not be commenced.
Filling of Preferences for Course & College
- Once the registration is completed and form is submitted online, the next step of choice filling comes in.
- In this step, the applicants need to enter the login credentials and start filling their choice of course or college.
- Note that the candidates are allowed to fill the preferences according to their choice and they need to deposit the amount of Rs 100 in each round of counselling.
- Thus, the applicants can modify or delete the choices as per their comfort but before submission of the form online.
Verification of Documents
- At the time of MP PET Counselling, the participants are supposed to bring their original certificates and documents such as hall ticket for JEE Main or 12th class, domicile and other certificates for the purpose of verification.
- The applicants must carry the original documents with genuine information.
- They will have to carry the set of photocopies also with them along with the original documents.
Seat Allotment and Reporting at Allotted Institute
- The authority will allot the seats to the participants on the grounds of their ranking in the merit list, preferences and availability of the course in the colleges.
- After the issuance of allotment letter, the candidates will have to report to the given institute as per the specified schedule for other admission formalities.
- The applicants then need to deposit the course fee amount.
Important Points related to MP BE Counselling 2019
- MP BE Counselling will be organized by DTE and it will include three rounds.
- The choice filling and online registration will be done by the candidates by visiting to the official web portal of the authority.
- The JEE Main and class 12th scores will be considered at the time of preparing the merit list of MP BE 2019.
- The ranking will be decided as per the marks obtained by the candidates in JEE ain and 12th
- The candidates can see their names in the merit list online and then appear for counselling process of MP BE 2019.
- The process of counselling contains the steps like online registration, filling of choices, seat allotment, reporting at the institute and submission of the course fee.
- The document verification will also be done by the authority officials and the applicants are supposed to carry the same in original and photocopies.
- The merit list for JEE Main and class 12th will be released separately.
- It is mandatory for the participants to follow the step by step process of MP BE Counselling 2019.
- The MP BE admission will be given post fee submission and seat allotment.
- The candidates are supposed to bring the allotment letter at the time of reporting at given college or institute.
- The seat will be confirmed only when the candidates submit the course fee.
This article is all about MP BE Counselling 2019, related details and facts, complete procedure etc. If you have any doubt regarding the same, connect with us.