MHT CET Counselling 2019 has been started with the form filling process of round 1 of counselling which is now closed on 8 July 2019. The registration process for MHT CET counselling 2019 was open till 30 June 2019. The counselling process is conducted in online mode. Qualifying MHT CET 2019 examination will help the candidates to get admission to various courses in engineering, agriculture, and Pharmacy such as B.Tech, B.Pharm, etc., under the universities which come under the exam conducting body, Government of Maharashtra. MHT CET Counselling 2019 Process is the last step before the Admission. Counselling Process is conducted after the declaration of MHT CET Result 2019 and just before the Admission. In this session, the eligible candidates will be allotted seats into the colleges with courses according to their preference. The candidates qualified for MHT CET counselling 2019 will be required to register themselves on the official website of DTE Maharashtra or they can click a link given in this middle of this page. After registration, the candidates will have to report at the allotted institute for document verification. The candidates will also be required to submit the preferred choice of program and college in order to participate in MHT CET counselling 2019. DTE Maharashtra will allot seats to the candidates through Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) based on the merit of the candidates and their preference of seats. Read the article to know more about the MHT CET Counselling 2019 process in details.
DTE (Directorate of Technical Education), Maharashtra conducts Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) that is a state-level common entrance test to select the deserving candidates to offer admission to UG level engineering and other programs offered at the government, private and government aided engineering colleges of Maharashtra state. The official schedule of events related to MHT CET Counselling 2019 is already announced by DTE Maharashtra yet. MHT CET exam was held 2 to 13 May 2019 at the number of exam centres throughout Maharashtra state. The candidates are selected for admission on the basis of their performance in the MHT CET 2019 entrance test. The selected candidates will be offered admission through MHT CET counseling 2019 which is already started. Keep in touch with us to keep yourself updated about MHT CET counselling 2019 process and events.
Latest Update: The counselling process of MHT CET 2019 is now closed on 8 July 2019. MHT CET provisional seat allotment list is released, go through the link given below to download the same:
MHT CET Counselling 2019 Important Dates
The official schedule of events related to MHT CET Counselling 2019 has been announced by DTE Maharashtra. MHT CET counselling 2019 important dates are furnished in the table below:
|MHT CET 2019 Registration for Admission for Maharashtra State/All India/J&K Migrant & NRI/OCI/PIO/CWIGC/FN Candidates for CAP seats starts||24 to 30 June 2019|
|MHT CET Verification of Documents, Uploading and Confirmation of Application Form||25 June to 1 July 2019|
|MHT CET 2019 Provisional Merit List for all Candidates Releases||2 July 2019|
|Submission of Grievance (if have any)||3 to 4 July 2019|
|Category Wise Seats for CAP Round 1 Releases||5 July 2019|
|Declaration of Final MHT CET 2019 Merit List||5 July 2019|
|MHT CET 2019 Submission and Confirmation of Options for CAP Round 1||6 to 8 July 2019|
|Provisional Allotment for CAP Round I Releases||10 July 2019|
|MHT CET 2019 Reporting to Admission Reporting Center (ARC)||11 to 14 July 2019|
|MHT CET 2019 Display of Vacant Seats for CAP Round 2||16 July 2019|
|MHT CET 2019 Submission and Confirmation of Options for CAP Round 2||17 & 18 July 2019|
|MHT CET 2019 Provisional Allotment of CAP Round 2||20 July 2019|
|MHT CET 2019 Reporting to Admission Reporting Center (ARC)||21 & 22 July 2019|
|MHT CET 2019 Display of Vacant Seats for CAP Round 3||24 July 2019|
|MHT CET 2019 Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round 3||25 & 26 July 2019|
|MHT CET 2019 Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round 3||28 July 2019|
|Reporting to the ARC as per Allotment of CAP Round 1 (if the seat is allotted for the first time in CAP Round 3)||29 to 31 July 2019|
|MHT CET 2019 Candidates who have been allotted seat as per first preference in Round 3 or freeze their allotment in Round 3 and report to ARC||30 July to 1 August 2019|
For Jammu & Kashmir Migrant Candidates
|Counselling Round at Sardar Patel College of Engineering (SPCE), Versova Road, Munshi Nagar, Andheri (West), Mumbai-400058||24 to 26 July 2019|
|MHT CET 2019 Display of Vacant Seats for an additional round for Government/ Govt. Aided Institutes/University Department only||25 July 2019|
|Commencement of academic for All institutes||1 August 2019|
|Cutoff Date for all type of admissions for the Academic Year 2019-20||14 August 2019|
MHT CET Counselling 2019 – Check Procedure Here
The candidates going to appear in the MHT CET exam in 2019 will be offered admission through MHT CET counselling 2019 process. The candidates need to know the detailed procedure of MHT CET 2019 counselling before the admission process gets started. The selected candidates will have to fill up the online registration form to get admission through MHT CET Counselling 2019. A link was activated below to fill up the registration form of MHT CET Counselling 2019 when MHT CET counselling registration form was made available officially. In order to get admission through MHT CET Counselling 2019, the candidates have to follow the below given steps.
- MHT CET Counselling 2019 Registration: Online registration Process for MHT CET counselling 2019 registration process was started from 24 June 2019. The candidates who will secure the minimum required marks in MHT CET 2019 exam will have to first register themselves by following the steps mentioned below:
- Registration: The candidates have to complete the registration process by submitting their personal, contact and security details on the registration form. thereafter, the candidates have to provide their personal details (Name of the applicant, Gender, Father’s Name, Name of the Mother, Religion, Region, Annual Income of the family and Mother Tongue), contact details, security question, selection of password (as per the instruction is given there).
- Details on Types of Candidature: During the registration process, the candidates will have to select their type of candidature according to their category. The candidates have to select the category from Maharashtra State Candidature (Type A/B/C/D/E), OMS, J&K Migrant Applicant, Foreign Students, NRI, PIO/OCI, CIWGC, GoI. thereafter, the candidates have to enter their educational qualification and examination details.
- Uploading of Scanned Images: The candidates have to now submit the scanned copy of their passport size photograph and signature according to the specifications mentioned in the table below:
|Photograph||File Size: 4KB to 100KB File Dimensions: 3.5cm x 4.5cm|
|Signature||File Size: 1KB to 30KB File Dimensions: 3.5cm x 1.5cm|
- Payment of Counselling Fees: Now, the candidates have to make payment of the MHT CET counselling 2019 registration form using online mode of payment. The candidates can pay using the credit card, or debit card or internet banking. The candidates have to pay the counselling fee as per the fee details furnished in the table below:
|Categories of MHT CET Applicants||Counselling Fees|
|General Category, Outside Maharashtra State Applicant and Children of Indian workers in Gulf Countries||Rs. 800|
|Reserved Category from Maharashtra State and Persons with Disability (PWD) applicants from Maharashtra state||Rs. 600|
|Children of NRI / OCI / PIO, Foreign National||Rs. 5000|
- Print out of MHT CET Counselling 2019 Registration Form: After completing the steps mentioned above, the registration form of MHT CET counselling 2019 will be considered as submitted. The candidates have to take print out of the submitted registration form; it will be required for verification at the facilitation centres.
- Reporting at Admission Facilitation Centres (AFC): The candidates who will successfully submit the online registration form of MHT CET counselling 2019 will have to now report at the admission facilitation centres (AFC) for verification of required documents. The candidates will have to carry the original documents along with a set of attested copies and have to present it at the facilitation centres. Those candidates who do not report at the facilitation centre will not be allowed to proceed further in the admission process. The candidates have carried the following certificates along with them at the AFC:
- Print out of MHT CET counselling 2019 registration form
- School Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- MHT CET Result 2019
- MHT CET Admit Card 2019
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- 10thand 12th Class Pass Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Preference of Program and College: The candidates have to now select the program and name of college where they want to get admission. To select the preferred program and college, the candidates will have to log into their accounts. After login, the candidates can select minimum 1 and maximum 300 options as the preferred choice. The candidates have to select the option in order of preference since this will become a factor and will be used during the allotment of seats.
- Release of Merit List: The examination conducting body will now release a provisional MHT CET merit list 2019 which will carry the name of candidates who will probably get admission in the program they have selected to get admission in. After a few days of releasing the provisional merit list, DTE Maharashtra will release the final merit list of candidates considered eligible for admission.
- MHT CET Seat Allotment 2019: The conducting body will now allot seat to those candidates who are eligible and have completed the steps mentioned above under the given timeline. The candidates will be allotted seat into the MHT CET participating institutes 2019 through Centralized Allotment Process (CAP). The MHT CET seat allotment 2019 CAP Round I will be done in the last week of June 2019 and the candidates will be able to check their seat allotment status by submitting the required credential such as their application id and date of birth. The conducting body will allot seats to the candidates as per their merit, their submitted choices and availability of seats. The allotment list will be published only in online mode o the official website as well as on this page.
- Reporting at Allotted Centres: After MHT CET Seat Allotment 2019 process, the shortlisted candidates will have to report at the allotted reporting centre and have to “freeze”, “float” or “slide” their allotted seat. The candidates who are not happy with allotted seat and do not want to participate in the further round of seat allotment; they have to select “Freeze”. The “Slide” option is selected by the candidates if they accept the allotted seat but is also open for admission into a higher preferred course within the same institute. The option “Float” is selected when the candidate accepts the allotted seat but also interested in any higher preferred choice of course or college offered in next rounds of allotment.
- Reporting at Allotted College: After reporting at the allotted centre and picking the option to get admission into the offered seat and college, the candidates will have to finally report to their allotted institute to complete further admission process under the deadline. At the allotted college, the candidates will have to confirm their allotted seat by taking admission in it.
- MHT CET Admission 2019 Fee Structure: The candidates reporting at the allotted college will have to pay the admission fee. As the examination conducting body has not notified the fee structure for MHT CET 2019 admission, the candidates can check the fee structure based on last year’s fee detail. We will update the fee details soon in case of any change made by conducting body in fee structure. The candidates have to pay the admission fee as per the fee detail is given here in the table below:
|Particulars||Fee Structure at Non-Autonomous Government Institutes||Fee Structure at Autonomous Government /BATU Lonere /Government Aided Institutes / ICT Mumbai|
|Development||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 32,500|
|Tuition||Rs. 15,000||Rs. 15,000|
|Other||Rs. 4,000||Rs. 26,000|
|Total||Rs. 24,000||Rs. 73,500|
MHT CET Participating Institute 2019
The candidates seeking admission into UG level engineering program through MHT CET Counselling 2019 exam must know the name of participating institutes. It will surely help the candidates to select the preferred institute as per the popularity of institute. During MHT CET counselling 2019 process, every candidate will have to select minimum 1 and maximum 300 names of the preferred institute from the list of MHT CET Participating Institutes. The candidates must note that the name of the preferred institute should be in order to their choice of seat and college. MHT CET Participating Institutes 2019 is divided into 6 regions of Maharashtra state which are Mumbai, Nagpur, Amravati, Aurangabad, Pune, and Nasik. Here in the table below, the candidates can check top MHT CET Participating Institutes 2019:
- Dwarkadas J Sanghvi College of Engineering, Mumbai
- C Rodrigues Institute of Technology, Navi Mumbai
- Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
- KJ Somaiya College of Engineering, Mumbai
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Engineering and Information Technology, Mumbai
- Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune
- Pune Institute of Computer Technology, Pune
- Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Mumbai
- Thadomal Shahani Engineering College, Mumbai
- Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune
To know the name of all participating institute, the candidates can go through our separate page for MHT CET Participating Institutes 2019.
In a case of any query regarding MHT CET Counselling 2019, you can write to us in the comment section below, we will get back to you soon.