LPU NEST Counselling 2019 will be organized by Lovely Professional University from 4 May 2019. The applicants who will qualify in the LPU NEST exam 2019 will be called for the process of counselling on the grounds of their ranking in the merit list. The authority will send the intimation of LPU NEST Counselling 2019 schedule and other important requirements to the selected candidates on their email address. There will be a total of three rounds of LPU NEST Counselling and the applicants will be allotted seats as per their preference and the ranking in the exam. They need to fill the details of the preferred course and college in the online form and carry the copy of the same during the counselling process. The candidates must pay heed to the fact that the document verification process will be done before seat allotment and the candidates will have to bring the necessary certificates during LPU NEST Counselling 2019.
LPU NEST is a University level common entrance exam conducted twice in 2 sessions at various exam centres by Lovely Professional University for the candidates seeking admission into UG level Engineering pogram offered at LPU. LPU NEST counselling 2019 process will be conducted distinctly for both phase of LPU NEST 2019 exam. This article is all about LPU NEST Counselling 2019, the schedule for its different rounds, important facts about the counselling process, the complete process of counselling, documents required and much more.
Schedule for LPU NEST Counselling 2019
LPU NEST counselling schedule will be released online by LPU and all the shortlisted candidates must be aware of the same to avoid any kind of delay in the events. The table is given below consists of the schedule for various counselling rounds of LPU NEST 2019:
|Phases||Rounds of Counselling||Filling Online Preference Form||Result of Seat Allotment||Last Date for Admission|
|Phase-IA||Round I||4 to 9 May 2019||10 May 2019||10 to 16 May 2019|
|Round II||N.A.||17 May 2019||17 to 20 May 2019|
|Round III||17 to 20 May 2019||21 May 2019||21 to 31 May 2019|
LPU NEST Counselling 2019
- The applicants who will be qualified in LPU NEST 2019 are supposed to appear for LPU NEST counselling rounds as per their ranking in the merit list of any of LPU NEST 2019 phases.
- The authority will declare the LPU NEST result 2019 online and the merit list will be published later.
- The applicants are required to take the hard copy of the result to carry the same at the time of counselling.
- LPU will send the call letter to the selected applicants in LPU NEST exam inviting them for counselling and seat allotment process.
- The mode of LPU NEST Counselling will be online where the candidates need to start by filling up the online preference form mentioning their choice of course and college.
- The authority will consider the preferences given by the candidates and their ranking in LPU NEST merit list before allotting the seats.
- For those who are interested in MBA course, there will also be the group discussion and personal interview round after the entrance exam.
- Those who clear both the rounds will be allowed to take part in LPU NEST Counselling process.
- The document verification will be done by the authority after an online preference form procedure.
- In case the candidates fail to submit the specified documents to the university, their admission process will be cancelled.
- The applicants must be sure about the availability of all the required certificates and should cross-check before leaving for counselling round.
LPU NEST Counselling 2019 Procedure
LPU NEST counselling 2019 process should be known to all the candidates who are going to appear for the same. The authority will pick the candidates for counselling on the basis of their ranking and then invite them to take part in the final step of the admission process. Let’s discuss about the same in steps:
- The applicants who have cleared the written test of LPU NEST 2019 are supposed to check the schedule of counselling online and should appear to the venue accordingly.
- The authority also sends the intimation through call letter to each of the selected candidates and also mentions about the important details related to counselling.
- The applicants should not forget to bring the prescribed documents while appearing for LPU NEST Counselling 2019.
- First of all, the candidates need to complete the procedure of online preference form filling where they are supposed to log in to their registered accounts and tap on the online preference form for LPU NEST Counselling.
- Once the form will get opened, the applicants need to fill their choice of course and college and hit the submit tab.
- The authority will consider the same along with their ranking in LPU NEST 2019 and then initiate the seat allotment process.
- The seat allotment will depend upon the category factor also, those in the reserved category will be given the preference.
- The cutoff marks for merit list will be decided by LPU and it has the right to change the same at any point of time during the admission procedure.
- If the seats for reserved category will be vacant, they will be given to the general category candidates as per the ranking.
- The vacant seats in LPU NEST Counselling will be given to the applicants on the first come first serve criteria.
Documents required During LPU NEST Counselling 2019
- Mark sheets of High School and Intermediate
- Passing Certificate of High School and Intermediate
- LPU NEST Score Card 2019
- LPU NEST Admit Card 2019
- Birth Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Passport Size photograph
LPU NEST Counselling 2019: Important Points to Remember
- The candidates who are eligible to appear for LPU NEST Counselling need to follow the procedure of the same carefully without any fail.
- The documents as specified by the university are necessary for the purpose of verification without which the seats will not be given to the applicants.
- It is mandatory for the participants to register online and fill the preference form before seat allotment.
- The authority will check the ranking of the candidates, category, seat availability and preference before giving them the admission.
- The university will not allow the candidates to make any delay in the process of counselling.
This is the complete guide of LPU NEST Counselling 2019. If you have any doubt pertaining to the process of counselling, criteria of seat allotment, list of documents, important facts about the same etc, feel free to connect with us.