LPU NEST Application Form 2020 for the first phase of the exam is available from 14 September 2019 in online mode on the official website. Interested candidates can submit the same latest by 9 January 2020. LPU stands for Lovely Professional University and NEST stands for National Entrance & Scholarship Test. LPU NEST is an entrance exam of university-level conducted for getting admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Lovely Professional University. Lovely Professional University (LPU) is a reputed private university of India located in the city of Jalandhar, Punjab. It was established in the year 2005 and started operation in the year 2006 under the Lovely Professional University Act 2005 (Punjab Act 25 of 2005) by Lovely International Trust. It is said to be one of the largest private universities with the single largest campus in India. LPU offers courses in various streams like Management, Law, Engineering, Design, Hotel Management, Agriculture and other courses. From the year 2009 onwards, Lovely Professional University is conducting the LPU NEST exam. Candidates from all over India take part in this LPU NEST every year. The scholarship is provided by the university on the basis of rules and regulations. This article will give all the information about the LPU NEST Application form 2020. The online application for the second phase of LPU NEST will start from 10 January 2020 and the last date for filling up the application will be 31 March 2020. The candidates who will qualify the LPU NEST 2020 exam will get admission in B.Tech courses.
Latest Update: Lovely Professional University (LPU) has started the online application process for the first phase of the LPU NEST 2020 exam. The application form can be filled from 14 September 2019 to 9 January 2020. Click the link given below to fill up the online application form.
LPU NEST Application Form 2020 Important Dates
The candidates who have made up their mind to appear in the LPU NEST 2020 exam need to know the dates of events related to the LPU NEST application process 2020. Below is the information candidates can check about the dates of the LPU NEST application process. The LPU NEST Important Dates 2020 has been announced by the conducting body and can be seen in the table below:
|LPU NEST 2020 Events||Important Dates for Phase 1||Important Dates for Phase 2|
|Date of Releasing the Application Form||14 September 2019 (Available)||10 January 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form||9 January 2020||31 March 2020|
|Date of Online Slot Booking||1 December 2019||1 March 2020|
|LPU NEST Admit Card Releasing Date||1st week of January 2020||1st week of March 2020|
|LPU NEST Examination Date||10 to 25 January 2020||10 to 25 April 2020|
LPU NEST Application Form 2020
Candidates can get all information about the LPU NEST 2020 from the admission brochure that can be brought from the admission office and through the official website of Lovely Professional University (LPU). The LPU NEST Application Form 2020 for the first phase exam is available from 14 September 2019 and the last date for filling up the application form is 9 January 2020. The LPU NEST Application Form is available in both online and offline mode. Candidates have to follow the steps below for filling the LPU NEST Application Form 2020
- Candidates who are going to apply for LPU NEST 2020 entrance exam have to visit the official website of LPU and check the availability of application form.
- Once the form is available then candidates have to register themselves on the official website through online and no other mode will be available.
- After registration, candidates have to open the application form page and fill up all necessary details that include name, address, educational qualification, caste certificate, and all necessary information.
- Candidates have to select the engineering program which they would like to do.
- Candidates are required to give their preference for choosing the examination centre and slot booking at the time of filling up the application form.
- Candidates need to upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature in JPEG format at the time of filling up the application form.
- The process of LPU NEST Application Form 2020 will be completed only after application fees are paid.
- The candidates need to take out the print out copy of the application form for future use.
LPU NEST Application Form 2020 Document required
Application Form for LPU NEST 2020 has been started from 14 September 2019 and the last date of form fill up is 9 January 2020. Before filling up the application form, candidates are required to keep all necessary documents. Documents required are scanned signature, photograph, 10+2 mark sheet, caste certificate for reserved candidates and other relevant documents. Candidates can check the information about LPU NEST Application Form 2020 from the table below.
|Document Required||Uploading Size|
|Photograph||Candidates need to upload their scanned photograph in JPEG format within the size of 50 KB|
|Signature||Candidates need to upload their scanned signature in JPEG format within the size of 50 KB|
|Other Documents Required||Documents like Identity card, Qualification details, Caste certificate, Address proof and age proof should be upload within the size of 100-200 KB|
LPU NEST Application Form 2020 Fee
- Candidates can pay the application fee for the LPU NEST Application fee through Offline and online mode.
- For online mode, candidates can pay through net banking, credit card or debit card.
- The application fee for LPU NEST 2020 exam is Rs 800 for male and for female candidates it is RS 400.
- For offline mode, candidates can pay it through Demand Draft that will be in favour of Lovely Professional University and payable at Jalandhar city.
- Candidates need to submit the hard copy of application form along with Demand Draft to below address
Division of Admissions (LPUNEST-2019)
Lovely Professional University
Delhi G.T. Road, Phagwara,
Jalandhar, Punjab (India) – 144411
In case of any query regarding LPU NEST Application Form 2020, feel free to ask us in the comment section below.