LNMIIT B.Tech Counselling 2019 will be conducted by LNM Institute of Information Technology in the month of June and July 2019. The complete schedule of counselling and seat allotment will be mentioned by the authority on its website. The candidates need to visit the counselling centre on the specified date and time to register themselves and verify the documents. Note that the seat allotment can be checked later by the candidates online by simply entering their application number and password. For LNMIIT B.Tech Counselling, there will be three channels and these are JEE Main, DASA UG and Rajasthan Board Toppers. The counselling will be based on the ranking of the applicants in these exams which will be confirmed by the conducting bodies separately through the merit list. The candidates need to carry the documents that are mentioned by the authority else they won’t get admission. In this article, the candidates will get to understand about the complete process of LNMIIT B.Tech Counselling 2019, seat allotment, document verification, schedule of counselling and seat allotment, important points about the same and much more.
Schedule for LNMIIT B.Tech Counselling 2019
LNMIIT B.Tech counselling schedule and seat allotment process commencement are mentioned below in tabular form:
|Schedule for LNMIIT B.Tech Counselling & Seat Allotment 2019|
|1||Round one of Seat Allotment||Last week of June 2019|
|2||Last date for fee deposition by the applicants who have been allotted the seats in the first list of admission||First week of July 2019|
|3||Round two of LNMIIT B.Tech seat allotment||First week of July 2019|
|4||End date for fee deposition by the applicants who have been allotted the seats in the second list of admission||Second week of July 2019|
|5||Round three of LNMIIT B.Tech seat allotment||Third week of July 2019|
|Deadline for fee deposition by the applicants who have been allotted the seats in the third list of admission||Third week of July 2019|
|6||Round four of LNMIIT B.Tech seat allotment||Last week of July 2019|
|7||Deadline for fee deposition by the applicants who have been allotted the seats in the fourth list of admission||Last week of July 2019|
|8||Reporting to the allotted college of institute||Last week of July 2019|
|9||Commencement of orientation programme||Last week of July 2019|
|10||Beginning of the classes||First week of August 2019|
Various Channels for LNMIIT B.Tech Counselling 2019
The below-given table contains various counselling channels for LNMIIT B.Tech 2019 through which the applicants can take part in the process of seat allotment:
|JEE Main Qualifiers||Rajasthan Board Toppers|
|The counselling for JEE mains qualifiers will depend upon the merit list which will be prepared on the grounds of total score attained by them in the subjects like Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics in JEE Main 2019 exam||The candidates who find their names in the list of top 10 applicants that qualify the exam from RBSE or Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education will be able to participate in LNMIIT B.Tech counselling process directly|
|The seat allotment will depend upon the cutoff score in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics, section wise and overall, as set by the authority||The applicants will have to give the evidence of their ranking among top 10 candidates in RBSE in order to get eligible for LNMIIT B.Tech admission process|
Process of LNMIIT B.Tech Counselling 2019
The applicants who participate in LNMIIT B.Tech Counselling process will have to keep the below-given points in their mind:
- The counselling will be held separately for the applicants who are coming through JEE Mains score, DASA score and Rajasthan board toppers.
- The seat allotment will be made on the grounds of the ranking in the merit list.
- The tie like situations will be handled by the university as per their own specified norms for breaking the tie.
- The shortlisted applicants need to register for the counselling round and visit the venue on time.
- The candidates are supposed to carry the original and photocopies of the required documents during the counselling round.
- Once the applicants visit the counselling centre, they need to do registration there and then proceed ahead for the process of document verification.
- The applicants who are coming from JEE Mains channel will be allotted the seats on the grounds of their marks in Mathematics and Chemistry.
- The process of seat allotment is quite transparent and depends upon the preference of the candidates along with their ranking and score.
- Once the seats will be given to the applicants, they are supposed to lock the same by depositing the course fee amount.
Mandatory Documents for Verification Purpose
The applicants will have to bring the below-given mark sheets, certificates and other documents in original and photocopies at the counselling venue. The authority will scrutinize them through proper verification. Without this, the seat allotment process will not be initiated by the authority.
- Mark sheet of class 10th and 12th
- Certificate of class 10th and 12th
- Applicant’s transfer certificate
- Applicant’s character certificate
- JEE Main scorecard 2019
- SAT Scorecard (for the applicants who are appearing through DASA score)
Seat Allotment of LNMIIT B.Tech 2018
The candidates can get the tentative idea of LNMIIT B.Tech counselling by reading the below-given seat allotment of the previous year.
|B. Tech||Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)||210|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)||150|
|Communication and Computer Engineering (CCE)||120|
|Mechanical Engineering (ME)||90|
|B. Tech & M. Tech. (Integrated Dual Degree)||Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)||10|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)||10|
This is all about the details pertaining to LNMIIT B.Tech counselling 2019. Hope the candidates have gained required information from this content. Still, if you feel any kind of doubt regarding the procedure, seat allotment, schedule of LNMIIT B.Tech counselling 2019; do not get hesitated to contact us.