KRLMPCA CET Counselling 2019 will be held online in the second week of July 2019. Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association is the main authority to organize the counselling process. The seat allotment will be done on the grounds of the applicants’ score in KRLMPCA CET 2019 exam and their preferences of course and college. The online registration is mandatory for the candidates who are taking part in counselling round. The preferences need to be filled by the applicants in the online form. The candidates need to understand the fact that counselling is the last step of admission and hence the authority will verify the documents before allotting the seats. For this, the applicants need to appear at the counselling venue as per the given schedule. After verification, the candidates will have to report at the allotted college or institute and submit the course fee.
This article is all about the KRLMPCA CET Counselling 2019 where the schedule of the online registration and counselling process is mentioned clearly along with the complete process of counselling.
Important Dates: KRLMPCA CET Counselling 2019
It is compulsory for the applicants to know about the dates related to KRLMPCA CET counselling and its events. The table below given contains the schedule of counselling, seat allotment, result declaration and reporting to college. Let’s have a look:
|Announcement of KRLMPCA CET Result||First week of June 2019|
|Online registration for KRLMPCA CET Counselling 2019||Second week of July 2019|
|Process of seat allotment||Third week of July 2019|
|Reporting to given colleges||Third week of July 2019|
Important Facts: KRLMPCA CET Counselling 2019
- KRLMPCA CET Counselling 2019 will be held in an online mode where the candidates must have to register themselves for filling the preference form.
- The verification of the required documents is must else the authority will not give the admission.
- The candidates will be given the college and course as per their choice, tanking in the merit list and the availability of seats.
- The authority will not provide another chance for the applicants who fail to appear in the counselling process as per the given schedule.
- Once the college will be allotted to the applicants, they need to confirm their seat and deposit the course fee amount.
Steps Involved in KRLMPCA CET Counselling 2019
All the qualified applicants are supposed to register themselves for the round of KRLMPCA CET Counselling. The exam conducting body for KRLMPCA CET will be held responsible to organize the process of counselling through online mode in the second week of July 2019. The applicants need to follow certain steps as given below to get the complete idea of KRLMPCA CET Counselling procedure. Let’s discourse about the same:
Online Registration and Filling of Choice
- The shortlisted candidates need to visit the web portal of the authority and proceed for online registration.
- After this, they will have to completely fill the choices of course and college in the given preference form.
- To fill the options in the form, the applicants need to get the access of the same after registration.
- For this, they need to mention their admission ticket number and date of birth and then hit the submit tab.
- The applicants will get the preference form online where they are supposed to choose the institutes and courses according to their preferences.
- The candidates will be allotted the seats as per their score, ranking and preference of the course and college.
- The availability of seats will also be considered before the allotment.
- The applicants need to lock their seat by submitting their confirmation before the given date and time.
Reporting at Allotted College
- Once the allotted seat will be confirmed, the candidates are supposed to report at the given college or institute.
- The process of document verification will be done by the authorities and the applicants need to present the same in the original.
- Those who do not bring the certificates as demanded by the authority will have to face the admission cancellation.
- This is the most crucial step as the final placement will be done after this step only.
- In case of any fake document, the admission will get cancelled then and there.
- After the document verification, the authority asks the selected applicants to make the payment of course fee.
Necessary Documents for Verification
The below-mentioned documents are supposed to be verified by all the shortlisted applicants during the counselling round for KRLMPCA CET 2019. Those who fail to do so will not get admission as the authority needs the proper documentation of the applicants before allotting the college.
- Score Card and Admission Ticket for KRLMPCA CET 2019.
- One latest Passport Size Photograph
- Mark sheet of 10+2 or other equivalent exams
- Class 10th certificate as proof for date of birth
- Minority Certificate (if required)
This is all about KRLMPCA CET counselling 2019. This content will help the applicants who have qualified the exam and are ready to proceed ahead for counselling round. In case of any doubt regarding this, connect with us.