KLUEEE Application Form 2020 has been released by Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation on its website on 9 September 2019. The candidates who want to participate in KLUEEE 2020 exam can fill & submit the application form in online/offline mode from 9 September 2019 to 10 April 2020. This article will give the candidates information about KLUEEE Application Form 2020. Information related to the procedure of application form fill-up, its due dates, required instruction and also some other information related to this exam can be checked by the candidates on this page. The students need to follow this full article carefully in order to acquire all the information about the KLUEEE Application Form 2020. The examination will take place in 2 phases, the first phase exam will be organized from 16 to 22 December 2019 and the second phase exam will be held from 13 to 20 April 2020. Its application form will also be available in the month of April. The candidate can also refer to the KL university official portal for further information. But before the website could offer anything, we are here to help the students beforehand. The students can gather the details from below. We advise the candidates to read the whole page to know KLUEEE Application Form 2020 in detail.
KLUEEE is a university level entrance examination which is organized every year. This year also the authority of this university will organize this exam as KLEEE 2020. This exam is conducted by the authority of Koneru Lakshmiah University (KL) only. The full name of the exam is Koneru Lakshmiah University Engineering Entrance Examination. The exam is conducted in order to provide an opportunity for the interested aspirants to take admission to the various courses of B. Tech programs inside the university campus. MHRD released an all India ranking position in the year 2016, 2017, 2019 and 2020 where KL University stood 1st Rank in the Top Best Engineering Institutions in Andhra Pradesh State and Telangana and 59th Rank in the Top Best Engineering Institutions in India (including IITs & NITs).
Latest Update: The online/offline KLUEEE Application Form 2020 has been released by the exam conducting authority on its official website on 9th September 2019. Click the below-given link to fill the online mode KLUEEE application form 2020.
Click here to apply online
KLUEEE Application Form 2020- Important Dates
The examination conducting body has revealed the official dates related to the KLUEEE application form 2020 on its website. The students have to check KLUEEE Application Form 2020 dates and other essential events before applying for the KLUEEE 2020 exam. These need to be pursued by the candidates to avoid any sort of obligation afterward while applying for the exam and to remain updated. The candidates are suggested to visit our portal and also stay tuned to us for further and better information regarding KLUEEE application form 2020:
KLUEE Application Form 2020 Events
Important Dates of Phase – I Exam
Important Dates of Phase – II Exam
Issue of Application Form
09 September 2019
Last Date for the receipt of filled-in Application
10 December 2019
07 April 2020
Issue of Online Admit cards
13 December 2019
10 April 2020
Exam Date of KLEEE-2020
16 to 22-Dec-2019
13 to 20-Apr-2020
How to fill the KLUEEE Application Form 2020?
The online mode application form has been released by the conducting body on 9 September 2020. To fill the KLUEEE Application Form, the candidates have to follow certain protocols under which he/she will be directed to complete the form in the actual and correct way. Before starting the application form fill-up, the candidates need to be ready with the scanned images of photograph and signature. The protocols to fill the application are as follows:
- The KLUEEE Application Form 2020 is available from 9 September 2019 on the official website of KLUEEE.
- The candidates can fill & submit the KLUEEE Application Form 2020 by 10 April 2020.
- The aspirants can fill and submit the application form through both online and offline mode.
- If the candidate chooses an online mode, then after opening the KLUEEE Application Form 2020 link in the official portal of KL University, they will be directed towards the application form to fill it.
- They will have to enter information like academic details, personal details, contact details etc.
- They also have to upload those scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Then it is the step for payment of the application form.
- The applicant cannot submit their application form unless they make the payment.
- The application form fee is 900/-
- The application fee can be paid either through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Take print out for future references.
- The candidates need to note down the application number for future usage.
- For offline mode, the applicant has to send the duly filled application form at this address-
Documents to be ready before filling the KLUEEE Application Form 2020
The applicants need to be ready with some of the documents before filling the KLUEEE Application Form 2020. These documents are: (in case of online form fill up):
- The mark sheets, from H.S.L.C, last passed the exam.
- Any entrance exam score.
- Scanned image of the photograph.
- Scanned image of the signature.
In case of offline form fill up, the candidates have to submit the following documents:
- The photocopy of the original mark sheets from H.S.L.C to the last qualifying exam
- The photocopy of the original certificates of H.S.L.C to the last qualifying exam
- The photocopy of the original mark sheet and certificates of any entrance exam qualified and additional qualification.
- Two copies of the photograph.
Documents uploading size of KLUEEE Application Form 2020
The documents need to be in a proper format as prescribed in the requirement in case online form fill-up. The format includes size as:
- The photograph must be any recent color photograph.
- The signature must be in blue ink on the white paper.
- Both the photograph and the signature must be in JPG format.
- The size of both the copies must be less than 100 KB.
Eligibility Criteria to fill the KLUEEE Application Form 2020
The authority of KL University has set up some conditions, according to which the students should match up to be eligible for admission to the university. These conditions are called eligibility criteria. The candidates should read carefully all the KLUEEE eligibility criteria 2020 before applying for KLUEEE Application Form 2020.
- A candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate must have passed Plus Two from a recognized board.
- He/she must have scored 60% marks aggregate.
- The candidate should have possessed Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics in the 12th
- The aspirants can also get admission through JEE 2020 or any other engineering examination held by the states.
The above article will give you all the details about KLUEEE Application Form 2020 which the students need to know. For any query, you can leave the comment below.