KIITEE Exam Pattern 2020– Aspirants willing to get admissions into various undergraduate engineering courses on the basis of their scores in KIITEE 2020, must go through the KIITEE Exam Pattern 2020 described for the exam. The examination conducting body that is Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology has announced KIITEE official dates for the KIIT entrance exam. Along with the release of official notification, every year the KIITEE Exam Pattern 2020 for the entrance exam is described by the exam conducting authority. KIITEE 2020 will be a computer-based test comprising of three sections. Sections will be divided on the basis of subjects, from which questions will be asked in that section. The sections into which the KIITEE exam is divided are – Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Each section will consist of 40 questions and the total number of questions asked in the entrance exam will be 120. The duration of the exam is 180 minutes. For every correct answer, candidates will be awarded four marks whereas one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. In order to fare well in this entrance exam, candidates need to thoroughly go through all the topics covered in its syllabus. The online mode application process for KIITEE 2020 exam will start from the third week of November 2019 ad will end in the last week of March 2020. Read the complete article to know the detailed KIITEE Exam Pattern 2020.
Some important KIITEE exam pattern 2020 pointers are as follows:
- The language of instruction of the exam is English.
• In each of the three sections, every question has options for 4 answers. Candidates need to select the appropriate answer by clicking on the circle adjacent to the option which they think is correct.
• Candidates can attempt any question in any order by clicking on the question number. The question number will be displayed at the bottom of the screen. The answered question number will be marked Green and the unanswered/ skipped question number will remain in blue.
• When in doubt, candidates can mark a question for review by using the “Mark for review button”. This will be unmarked once the candidate comes back to the same question at a later stage and changes the answer.
• Candidates can also change the answer to any question by selecting the question and thereafter changing its answer by clicking on the appropriate answer.
• Candidates are given the freedom to move between sections at their own will.
• The test will close automatically once the allotted time (180 Minutes) for it gets finished.
KIITEE Exam Pattern 2020
|Course Subjects||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|BTech(4 years)/ BArch (Science Group)BSc Nursing/Biotechnology Dual Degree (5 years)||10+2 Standard||Physics||40|
|BTech (4 years)/ BArch (Science Group) Biotechnology Dual Degree (5 years)||10+2 Standard||Mathematics||40|
|BSc Nursing/Biotechnology Dual Degree (5years)||10+2 Standard||Biology||40|
|BTech (Lateral Entry)||Mathematics||40|
|Basic Electrical Engineering||40|
|BBA/BCA/ Bachelor of Film & Television Production/ B.Des (Fashion/Textile)/ BA LLB/ BBA LLB/BSc LLB/ Master of Mass Communication ( Integrated) /BArch (Other Group)||Mathematical Ability||30|
The candidates opting for B.Tech and B.Arch courses in KIITEE 2020 need to follow the KIITEE syllabus for the PCM group. In the case of B.Tech & M.Tech (Dual Degree) (Biotechnology) aspirants, Physics and Chemistry are compulsory subjects, while they can pick between Biology and Mathematics as the third subject. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology releases the KIITEE syllabus to inform candidates about the subject-wise topics covered in the entrance exam. The KIITEE syllabus 2020 will include sub-topics for all the three subjects from which questions will be asked in KIITEE 2020. To get a good score in KIITEE, the candidate needs to prepare only the topics and sub-topics included in the syllabus of KIITEE 2020. For effective preparation, the candidates need to break down the KIITEE syllabus 2020 into fragment based on different themes, for example, say trouble level or other criteria. Go through the rest of the article to learn more useful details related to KIITEE Exam Pattern 2020 and get an edge over your competitors.
How to Prepare for KIITEE 2020?
• In Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are the prior subjects for B.Tech/B. Arch candidates will be appearing in the KIITEE 2020.
• B.Tech & M.Tech. (Dual Degree) (Biotechnology) aspirants, however, can choose between PCB and PCM.
• According to the KIITEE syllabus, 2020 subject-wise topics and sub-topics for all the subjects covered are recommended to prepare according to KIITEE Exam Pattern 2020.
• To score good marks in KIITEE 2020, it is not enough that the candidates are simply familiar with the syllabus. Instead, the candidate can help himself by finding out topics in the syllabus that could be high scoring. Likewise, the candidate should pay more attention to topics that carry more weight than those with less weight.
KITEEE Syllabus 2020 – Physics
1 Units and Measurement
2 Description of Motion in One Dimension
3 Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions
4 Laws of Motion
5 Work, Energy, and Power
6 Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia
8 Solids and Fluids
11 Heat and Thermodynamics
12 Transference of Heat
14 Current Electricity
15 Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
16 Magnetic Effects of Currents
18 Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
19 Ray Optics
20 Wave Optics
21 Electromagnetic Waves
22 Electron and Photons
23 Atoms, Molecules, and Nuclei
24 Solids and Semi-Conductors Devices
KITEEE Syllabus 2020 – Chemistry
1 Some Basic Concepts
2 States of Matter
3 Atomic Structure
5 Chemical Energetics and Thermodynamics
6 Chemical Equilibrium
7 Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
8 Rates of Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics
8 Surface Chemistry
10 Chemical Families Periodic Properties
11 Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
12 Chemistry of Non-Metals – 1
13 Chemistry of Non-metals-II
14 Chemistry of Lighter Metals
15 Heavy Metals
16 Chemistry of Representative Elements
17 Transition Metals Including Lanthanides
18 Coordination Chemistry and Organic Metallics
19 Nuclear Chemistry
20 Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds
21 Some Basic Principles
23 Organic Compound Containing Halogens
24 Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
25 Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
26 Synthetic and Natural Polymers
27 Bio Molecules and Biological Processes
28 Chemistry In Action
29 Environmental Chemistry
KITEEE Syllabus 2020 – Mathematics
1 Sets, Relations, and Functions
2 Complex Numbers
3 Matrices and Determinants
4 Quadratic Equations
5 Permutations and Combinations
6 Binomial Theorem and Its Applications
7 Sequences and Series
8 Differential Calculus
8 Integral Calculus
10 Differential Equations
11 Two Dimensional Geometry
12 Three Dimensional Geometry
13 Vector Algebra
14 Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
During the KIITEE 2020, candidates were allotted a computer each with a timer, which indicated the time left for the test to conclude. When answering questions, candidates had the flexibility to move across sections, and needn’t complete a section to move to the next section. The KIITEE Exam Pattern 2020 would also be like the previous year. The aspirants are advised to prepare accordingly.
We have provided vital information on KIITEE Exam Pattern 2020, if you still have a query regarding the same, feel free to write in the comment box given below.