KIITEE Application Form 2020– Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) will release the KIITEE application form 2020 most probably in the second week of November 2019 on its website. A link will be posted in the middle of this page to fill the application form of the KIITEE 2020 exam. Before proceeding with the details of the application form for the entrance exam, we would like to advise all the candidates willing to apply for the exam to go through the eligibility criteria as described by the conducting body for the exam. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) University will release the KIITEE application form 2020 in online mode on its official website. The candidates should note that the KIITEE application forms can be submitted in online mode only. The last date to fill the KIITEE Application Form 2020 will be the second week of April 2020. There is no application fee for KIITEE 2020. Aspirants willing to get admissions into various undergraduate engineering courses as offered by the exam conducting authority must register themselves for the entrance exam under the given time because no application will be accepted after the last date of KIITEE 2020 Application form submission. In order to register online, the candidates will need to fill in the application forms for the exam. Before proceeding for the KIITEE Application form 2020, students should ensure themselves that they meet the eligibility criteria as prescribed by KIIT University. KIITEE 2020 will be conducted from 2nd week of April 2020 for all the candidates. The stepwise procedure to fill KIITEE application form 2020 and other relevant information to it is provided in the article given below.
KIITEE Application Form 2020 Important Dates
The KIITEE Important Dates 2020 has been released by the exam conducting authority on 16 November 2020. The candidates can check the important dates related to KIITEE Application Form 2020 in the table below:
|KIITEE Application Form 2020 Events||Important Dates|
|KIITEE application form 2020 availability||2nd week of November 2019|
|KIITEE 2020 application form ends on||2nd week of April 2020|
|Commencement date of slot booking and downloading KIITEE 2020 Admit Card||1st week of April 2020|
|KIITEE 2020 Exam Date||2nd to 3rd week of April 2020|
How to fill KIITEE Application form 2020?
Online mode KIITEE application form 2020 will be available on the official website. The candidates can fill the application form of the KIITEE 2020 exam. A link would be posted in the middle of this page to fill the application form of the KIITEE 2020 exam. The candidates have to follow the following steps to fill the application form of KIITEE 2020:
- Select the course to apply.
- Check the valid combinations and click on the edit button, if you want to add a course. If not, confirm the course.
- Take a print of the instruction sheet visible and keep all the other documents mentioned ready to upload.
- Fill the details asked for in the KIITEE application form 2020.
- After providing all the details, check them again and if satisfied, submit the details.
- Upload photograph, signature, and class X mark-sheet in the prescribed format.
- Once done, submit the form
Step 1: Select the Course and Confirm it
Candidates will have to select the course they want to apply for in KIITEE application form 2020 online. Once selected candidates needed to confirm the course as it was visible with valid combinations. Candidates could edit their choice and if satisfied could confirm it.
Step 2: Keep the Documents Ready and Read the Instructions
Before filling the application form of KIITEE 2020, candidates have to keep the following documents ready to be uploaded:
• Print out of the instruction sheet as visible on the screen
• Xerox copies of their class X mark-sheet/ board certificate
• Scanned copy of class X marks sheet/ board certificate (in jpg format and size not more than 150 KB)
• Scanned copy of passport size color photograph only (in jpg format and size not more than 50 KB)
• Scanned copy of signature (in jpg format and size not more than 50 KB)
Step 3: Fill the Information Required
Candidates have to fill the following information as required in the KIITEE application form:
A- Personal Details
• Name of the candidate as mentioned in class X or equivalent certificate
• Gender/ Sex
• Father’s name (As given in class X certificate)
• Mother’s name
• Date of birth as mentioned in class X or equivalent certificate. The format has to be (DD/MM/YYYY)
• Reservation category
• Mobile number and email address*
*The mode of correspondence by KIIT University would be through the provided email address and mobile number, therefore, provide all the information authentic and genuine.
B- Center Options
Candidates have to select their preferred option from the list of examination centers given in Choice 1.
They have to give their second choice of exam center too.
C- Qualification Details
- Qualified examination
- Qualified examination status
- Marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (collectively)
- Passing year of the latest qualification
- Matriculation roll no.
- Board from which you have completed your Matriculation
- Passing year of Matriculation
D- Complete Postal Address/ Address of Correspondence
Candidates have to provide their complete postal address details, which includes:
- Door No/ House No
- Road/ Street
- Pin Code
- STD Code
- Phone number
Step 4 – Verify the Information and Submit
Check carefully all the details provided by you and then submit the KIITEE application form 2020. Once submitted, an edit option will appear. If candidates need to change any information, they can change beforehand else after submission, no corrections would be entertained. After final submission, candidates will be able to see their application with all credentials like mobile number, full name, gender, date of birth, etc.
Step 5 – Upload Required Documents
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to upload documents in the KIITEE 2020 application form for the verification process:
• Select the type of file to be uploaded which are photograph, signature, mark sheet.
• Upload the documents in jpg format only and the size prescribed.
Step 6 – Take a Print Out
After uploading all the documents successfully and submit the application form of KIITEE 2020, take a print out of the filled application form and keep it safely for future reference.
Note – Candidates are requested to check the status of their application form after 20 days of submitting the KIITEE Application Form 2020.
Highlights of KIITEE Application Form 2020
- KIITEE Application Form 2020 Status – For candidates, who will fill their KIITEE application form successfully, the university will be providing the facility to check their application status. Candidates will be able to check their KIITEE application status 2020 by providing their application number. This will allow them to know whether their application form has been taken into consideration or not. It will be important that candidates check their application status before they proceed with the admission procedure.
- KIITEE 2020 Re-login – Candidates can re-login to upload any of their documents which they have missed out on earlier. For this, candidates have to provide their application number, gender, and date of birth. The KIITEE re-login facility will be available to only those candidates whose application forms have been accepted by the university.
- KIITEE Application Form 2020 Number – In case, candidates had lost their application number, they have to provide their first name, middle name and last name along with their gender and date of birth. After providing all the details, candidates will have to click on the proceed to find their KIITEE application number.
If you have any queries regarding the KIITEE application form 2020, then post in the comment box to get them sorted.