KEE Counselling 2019 will take place in the 2nd week of July 2019 and Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences will be the apex body to organize the same. The process of counselling will be offline and the selected applicants need to appear at the University campus as per their ranking. The date and time for KEE Counselling 2019 will be updated by the authority and the applicants need to attend the admission process as per the specified schedule. It is mandatory for the candidates to attend the counselling round at the given time without delay else their admission process will get cancelled. The authority will first check the authenticity of the candidates’ documents and then start the procedure of seat allotment. The seats will be given to the applicants depending upon their KEE ranking, choices given by them and seat availability. This article will help the applicants to get the clear picture of KEE Counselling 2019, related events and their schedule, necessary facts about the same, counselling procedure, important documents for verification and much more.
Important Dates: KEE Counselling 2019
The schedule for KEE Counselling 2019 and the related events like KEE result 2019 declaration etc will be declared by Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences on its web portal. The candidates can take the look of the below-given table to know about the tentative dates:
|S No||Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|1||Result announcement for KEE 2019||First week of May 2019|
|2||Commencement of KEE Counselling 2019||Second week of July 2019|
Important Facts: KEE Counselling 2019
- The authority will publish the name of the applicants who have been selected for the counselling round in the form of merit list.
- This will be done once the result will be declared and the marks of the candidates will be out.
- The applicants need to see their result online and also the ranking in the merit list.
- The authority will send the intimation to the shortlisted candidates in KLEE 2019 mentioning the date, time, centre, documents and other details of counselling.
- It is compulsory for the candidates who are eligible to appear in counselling round to follow the steps specified by the authority.
- The applicants need to carry the prescribed documents during the counselling process to avoid any rejection or cancellation.
- Any fake document given by the applicants will lead to the cancellation of the candidates; admission.
- The authority will check the authenticity of each and every certificate and document provided by the candidates and then will allow the applicants to proceed ahead for admission process.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to bring the hard copy of the rand card during the counselling process.
- Those who fail to provide the documents to the authority will have to bear the rejection.
- The seat allotment will be rank based, that means those who obtain higher rank will be given the preference while allotting the course and college.
- The process of KEE admission is highly transparent and the authority takes the onus of smooth counselling process.
KEE Counselling Process 2019
The KEE counselling 2019 will be organized by the authorities through offline mode. All the eligible candidates need to appear for the counselling round as per their ranking in the merit list and the time allotted to them. As the mode of KEE counselling offline, the applicants will have to be there at the centre on time. It will be held at the campus of the University. The process of KEE counselling is mentioned below in steps:
- The authority will inform the applicants about the date, time and venue of counselling through email.
- The selected candidates are supposed to visit the campus of the university as per the given date and time without fail.
- The counselling will be held according to the ranking of the applicants in KEE 2019.
- No applicants are allowed to send any third party on their behalf for the process of counselling else the candidates need to be physically present at the time of counselling and seat allotment.
- They will be disqualified if not present physically.
- The allotment of seats for KLEE admission will take place on the grounds of their ranking in KEE 2019, choices made by them and the availability of seats.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to be present at the counselling centre when their ranking will be announced for seat allotment.
- In case the candidate is not present, the seat will be allotted to another candidate rank wise.
- Once the seat allotment is confirmed, the applicants will have to make the payment of the course fee.
- The applicants then need to report to the allotted college as per the schedule provided by the authority.
List of Necessary Documents required for KEE Counselling 2019
It is the mandate from the authority that all the appearing candidates in counselling round will have to carry some necessary documents with them in original for the sake of verification by the authority. The list of these documents is mentioned below:
- KEE Admit Card 2019
- Class 10th Certificate for date of birth proof
- Mark sheet of class 12th
- One photo identity proof
- Category Certificate
- Christian Minority Certificate (if required)
- Community certificate is given by Tehsildar, Magistrate or Revenue Officer.
Important Points to Remember: KEE Counselling 2019
- The process of KEE counselling will take place in the second week of July 2019.
- The authority will inform the candidates who need to appear for the counselling round and the applicants are supposed to visit the given venue on time.
- Any delay in reporting the counselling venue may lead to the disqualification of the candidates from the admission process.
- All the specified certificates must be verified by the candidates during the KEE counselling process.
This is how KEE counselling 2019 takes place. Hope you all get the clear idea of the same and will contact us in case of any doubt or query.