KEE Application Form 2019- The online mode application process for KEE 2019 exam has already been started on 8 October 2018. The candidates who want to appear in the KEE 2019 exam can submit the online application form till 15 April 2019. Karunya University conducts Karunya Entrance Examination (KEE) for providing the entry in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Karunya Entrance Examination is conducted for the purpose of providing admission to four year graduate degree in Technology i.e, B Tech and lateral entry to the same course which are available in the following fields such as Computer Science and Engineering, Biotechnology, Aerospace Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Media Technology, , Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering and Mechanical Engineering and five years integrated Master of Science (M.Sc) in Nanoscience and Technology courses for the academic session 2019. KEE is conducted once a year. Candidates in numerous numbers apply for the KEE Exam for getting admission in the field of Engineering and Technology. Karunya University has notified the dates of KEE Exam for inviting the candidates to apply for the KEE Application Form 2019. If the candidate wants to pursue their career in the field of Engineering and Technology then they have to apply the application form within the prior ending date. The application form is available online on the official website. There are various steps for applying KEE Application Form 2019 which are Registration, Login & Filling the Application Form, filling up the Qualifying Exam Information, filling up the Contact Details, filling up the Study Details, Uploading Photograph & Signature, Application Fee Payment, Application Submission and Print Out.
Latest Update: The online mode KEE Application Form 2019 is available from 8 October 2018, the candidates can fill the same till 15 April 2019 by clicking the link given below:
Click here to fill the online KEE Application Form 2019
Important dates for KEE Application Form 2019
The important dates that candidates should keep in mind are given in the table below:
|KEE 2019 Events||Important Dates|
|KEE Application Form Accessibility||8 October 2018|
|KEE Application Form end date||15 April 2019|
|Admit Card availability||The first week of April 2019|
|KEE 2019 Spot registration||Last week of April 2019|
|KEE 2019 Exam||24 April 2019 (10.00 am-12. 30 pm)|
KCET Application Form Requirements
- Valid Mobile Number
- Valid email ID
- Aadhaar Card details (Optional)
- Marksheet of X and XII
- Certificates of X and XII
- Latest scanned passport size photograph of the candidate
- Scanned or digital images of signature of the candidate in the black or blue pen.
- Scanned or digital image of left-hand thumb impression of the candidate.
- Scanned copy of community certificate (if applicable)
Instructions for filling the Application Form
- The application form is filled through online mode.
- Applicants can fill the application form from 8 October 2018.
- The last date to fill the application form is 15 April 2019.
- Applicants should fill the required details and upload the scanned pics of photo, signature, and thumb affect in the prescribed layout.
- Applicants are advised to preserve the printout of the application form until the admission method is completed.
Web Browsers to be used while filling KEE Application Form 2019
The following browsers are advised to use by the candidates to avoid any problems related to dysfunction or any sort of technical glitches in the browser during the completion of application form.
- Google Chrome 4.0 and above
- Internet Explorer 11.0 and above.
- Mozilla Firefox 4.0 and above
KEE Application Form 2019 will end on 15 April. The brief steps to fill the application form are mentioned below. All the steps must be successfully completed to submit the application form.
- Login & Filling the Application Form
- Filling up the Contact Details
- Filling up the Qualifying Exam Information
- Uploading Photograph & Signature
- Application Fee Payment
- Application Submission and Print Out
Registration of KEE Application Form 2019
The candidates need to register and complete the registration while applying for the Karunya Entrance Examination (KEE). Candidates need to state their Expression of Interest (EOI) which comprises the programme to be admitted by the candidate. The candidates need to enter the Applicant’s name, Mobile number, Email ID, Institution last studied, Course to apply, 10th SSLC mark (%), Three Interested programme choices in the form. The candidate name and mobile number of the candidate must be produced at the time of registration for the KEE Application Form 2019. After that, the candidate must solve the captcha code and then click on the ‘Submit’ button. The Application number and the passcode will be sent to the registered email or mobile number of the candidate.
Login & Filling the KEE Application Form 2019
Applicants need to login to the portal using the Application Number and Pass Code which is sent in the email or through an SMS sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number. After submitting the EOI form, candidates are required to log in for further process.
Candidates need to fill the following information in the application form
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of Father
- Date of Birth (DOB)
Filling up the Contact Details
- Door number/ Street
- Phone number
- Mobile number
- Email ID
Filling up the Qualifying Exam Information in KEE Application Form 2019
The candidates need to mention these documents listed below in the application form for filling up the qualifying exam information.
- XII standard Registration No.
- XII standard qualifying year.
- Name and State of qualifying XII standard.
- XII standard examination board.
- Entering the information about whether the candidate studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, and Zoology in XII standard.
- Three exam centers as per candidate’s preference.
- Date and Time of exam as per the candidate’s preference
Uploading the Photograph, signature, and SSLC mark sheet in KEE Application Form 2019
Instructions about Photograph and Signature
- The format of all the candidate’s photographs and the scanned or digital copy should be in jpg/jpeg only. Any other formatted image will not be accepted.
- The candidate’s photograph should be colored the image with a white background.
- The signature should be done with blue or black point pen.
- The thumb impressions should also be done with blue or black ink.
- Thumb impressions should not be messy.
The size and format of the images to be uploaded are given below in the table.
|Photograph: *Colored Photo (white background)||5 KB to 1 MB||jpg/jpeg|
|Signature: *Black or Blue ink||5 KB to 1MB||jpg/jpeg|
Application Fee Payment of KEE Application Form 2019
- After uploading the necessary documents, the candidates can proceed to make payment of the application form.
- The KEE 2019 Application Form will have both the modes for payment of fees i.e., online and offline.
- The payment of the fee in offline mode can be done through Demand Draft of Rs 1,000 drawn in favor of The Registrar, Karunya University, payable at Coimbatore’
- The payment of application fee in online mode can be paid via net banking/credit card/ debit card.
- The KEE Application Form can be obtained by paying cash as well at the university counter. Moreover, the candidates need to pay Rs. 51000 along with the application fee as the first installment to secure the provisional admission.
Application Submission and Print Out of KEE Application Form 2019
Candidates after filling the application form and the payment of application fee is done, the candidates will receive a confirmation message in their registered contact details. Candidates need to download the receipt of the fee as well as the provisional admission order and print it. Candidates need to keep 2-3 copies for future references.
KEE Application Form 2019 FAQs
1. How will be the application form available?
Ans: The KEE Application Form 2019 is available in online mode.
2. How is the payment of application fee paid?
Ans: The payment can be done through online mode via net banking/credit card/ debit card and offline mode can be done through Demand Draft of Rs 1,000 drawn in favor of The Registrar, Karunya University, payable at Coimbatore’.
3. I am unable to upload the pictures and documents?
Ans: The documents to be uploaded need to meet the required specifications which are mentioned.