KEE 2019– The online mode application process for KEE 2019 exam has been started with the releasing of KEE application form 2019 on 8 October 2018. The candidates who want to appear in the KEE 2019 exam can submit the application form till 15 April 2019. Karunya Entrance Examination is abbreviated as KEE which is organized every year by Karunya University to select the candidates seeking admission to UG level engineering courses. KEE 2019, like previous years, will be conducted online. The admission by the university will be granted on the basis of 12th percentage and KEE 2019 score of the aspirants. To participate in KEE 2019, the aspirants should first go through the KEE eligibility Criteria 2019 to understand whether they are the suitable candidates for this entrance exam or not. After fulfilling the required criteria, the applicants should go ahead with filling the KEE Application Form 2019 is released on 8 October 2018 and will available till 15 April 2019. Only those candidates, whose application form will be accepted by the authority, can download the KEE Admit Card 2019 in April 2019. The KEE 2019 exam will also be held 24 April 2019 and the result will be declared in May 2019. Therefore, it is very much mandatory for all the candidates to appear in the KEE 2019 in order to seek admission in this university. This exam will be organized in 6 slots and the applicants can do the slot booking while filling the application form of KEE 2019. Candidates can get the valuable details of the KEE 2019 such as application form, important dates, registration process, and eligibility criteria, admit card details, result and counseling details, application fees, syllabus in this article.
Latest Update: The application form of KEE 2019 exam is available from 8 October 2018 in online mode, the candidates can fill & submit it till 15 April 2019 by clicking the link given below:
KEE 2019 – Quick Overview
|S.No.||Details of the exam||Specifications|
|1||Name of the Exam||Karunya University Engineering Entrance Examination (KEE)|
|2||Also Known As||KEE|
|3||Category of the Exam||Undergraduate (UG)|
|4||Exam Conducting Authority||Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences|
|5||Type of Exam||University Level|
KEE 2019: Important Highlights
Karunya University also provides great scholarship schemes exclusively for the B.Tech students. Therefore, all the candidates are required to complete the whole process within a deadline. The necessary tentative dates of KEE 2019 are given below-
|KEE Events 2019||Dates|
|Releasing date of the application form||8 October 2018 (Released)|
|Last date to submit the application form||15 April 2019|
|Admit cards will be issued from||April 2019|
|Date of examination||24 April 2019 (10.00 am-12. 30 pm)|
|Declaration of Results||May 2019|
|Counseling date||May 2019|
It is very important to note down that the entrance exam will be held in 06 slots, so all the candidates are required to complete the slot booking right at the time of filling KEE 2019 application form only. Thus candidates should be very careful while going through the admission process.
KEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
When it comes to eligibility criteria, all the applicants are required to go through the details so as to qualify themselves for the KEE 2019. All the details of the KEE Eligibility Criteria 2109 are given in the following points-
- For admission into the Tech courses, applicants need to pursue higher secondary education from any recognized board with minimum 50% marks in the exam.
- Candidates must have qualified in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics at the higher secondary level.
- For B.Tech (Lateral Entry), it is mandatory that candidates hold a diploma or Sc degree from any recognized university.
- There is no system of minimum percentage criteria for B.Tech (Lateral Entry). Therefore, Subjects in the qualifying exam varies as per the course selected.
- Nationality – All the International applicants and the NRIs are eligible to apply for this exam.
- For any undergraduate or integrated programmes, the age of the applicants should not be over 21 years as on 1st July 2019.
KEE 2019 Application Form
The application form of KEE 2019 is released on the official website of the Karunya University. The applicants have to go through the following steps in order to successfully apply for KEE 2019. The application procedure is mentioned below-
- First of all, the candidates are required to enter their name, mobile number, email id and name of the selected course etc in the application form.
- The candidates are required to login with their application number and passcode which will be provided in their registered email ID and mobile number. Therefore, all the candidates should enter their personal as well as academic details in the application form.
- In the next step, candidates need to upload a scanned image of their photograph and mark sheets. The image should be in jpeg format and the size should not exceed more than 1 MB.
- The candidates can pay the application fee either in cash or online that is in (debit card/credit card/net banking) or demand draft.
- Finally, after the successful payment, the candidates will get a confirmation message or Email. They need to download their final admission receipt, keep a print out of it and safely retain for future references.
- The application fee of KEE 2019 is Rs. 1000/- for Indian Nationals, NRIs or Foreign candidates.
- The payment can be done by online mode through net banking, credit card or debit card facilities.
- The fee can also be paid through Demand Draft which can be drawn in the favour of ‘The Registrar, Karunya University, payable at Coimbatore’.
- However, the applicants can also transfer the requisite fund to the bank account of Karunya University.
KEE 2019 Exam Centres
|Centre Code||Centre||Centre Code||Centre||Centre Code||Centre|
|14||Chennai – I||42||Lucknow||70||Trichy|
|15||Chennai – II||43||Madurai||71||Trivandrum|
|20||Delhi – I||48||Mumbai – I||76||Virudhunagar|
|21||Delhi – II||49||Mumbai – II||77||Vizag|
|22||Delhi – III||50||Mumbai – III||78||Vyara|
KEE 2019 Exam Pattern
The Karunya Entrance Exam will be conducted by Karunya University. The candidates should follow all the exam pattern details of KEE 2019 in order to remain updated and well prepared for the exam schedule. The necessary details of the KEE Exam Pattern 2019 are stated in the following points:
|Duration of Exam||2 ½ hours|
|Marking Scheme||There will be a negative mark of 0.25 for every wrong answer.|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Sections||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and General Aptitude|
- The Karunya Entrance Exam will be held in online mode only.
- The language of the question paper will be of English only.
- The KEE2019 exam pattern will be based on multiple choice Questions.
- The questions will be asked from various papers, namely General Aptitude, General Ethics, Chemistry, and Physics.
- The time duration of the KEE 2019 will be of 150 minutes.
- Candidates will be awarded 1 mark for each correct answer.
- 25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
For B.Tech Exam
|Subject name||No. of Question||Marks||Duration|
|General Aptitude||30||30||20 min|
|General Ethics||10||10||20 min|
For B.Tech (Bio-Technology)
|Type of Question||No. of Question||Marks||Duration|
|General Ethics||10||10||20 min|
|General Aptitude||30||30||20 min|
KEE 2019 Admit Card
The admit card of Karunya Entrance Exam (KEE 2019) will be issued in the official website of the university by submitting their login details. Moreover, the admit card of this exam will be released in the month of April 2019. The admit card of this exam will comprise basic details of the exam such as date of exam, the address of the exam centre, application number & time of the exam, photograph, roll number, fathers name, candidates name, the signature of the candidates etc. KEE 2019 Admit card is an important document which candidates should carry at the exam centre on the day of the exam. It is essential for the candidate to keep their admit card safely until the counseling and admission process gets over.
How to Download KEE Admit Card 2019
The below steps will help the students download the admit card of KEE 2019:
- First of all, visit the official website of Karunya University
- Hit the ‘Download KEE Admit Card 2019’ Link
- Login to your assigned dashboard by providing the details received while filling the application form
- Now the admit card will display on the screen
- Check all your details
- Download 2-3 copies of the admit card
Note- The students need to immediately contact the concerned officials through email or phone if any of their details are found incorrect on the admit card. Moreover, students need to keep the admit card safely until the admission process gets over.
KEE 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of KEE 2019 carries various topics and units which a candidate needs to study thoroughly for each subject of the entrance examination. The KEE 2019 syllabus comprises all the key topics of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The applicants should cover all the topics so as to prepare well for the entrance exam so as to gather proper and precise knowledge which will make the preparation for KEE 2019 more effective. In general, the KEE 2019 syllabus will include 10+2 level subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & General Aptitude, and General Ethics.
KEE Syllabus for Mathematics
Integral Calculus and its Applications
Applications of Matrices and Determinants
Analytical geometry of two dimensions
Integral Calculus and its applications
KEE Syllabus for Chemistry
|Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, and Chemical Kinetics||Organic Nitrogen Compounds||Alcohol and Ethers|
|Electrochemistry||Atomic Structure||Carbonyl Compounds|
|Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry||Isomerism in Organic Compounds Alcohols and Ethers||Amino Acids|
|Biomolecules – Carbohydrates and Amino Acids||Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives||P, D, and F- Block Elements|
KEE Syllabus for Physics
|Electrostatic||Current Electricity||Effects of Electric Current||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current|
|Electromagnetic Waves and Wave Optics||Atomic Physics||Nuclear Physics||Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter-Relativity|
|Communication Systems||Nuclear Physics||Semiconductor Devices and their Applications|
KEE Result 2019
The Karunya University result will be declared probably in the last week of April 2019. The applicants who appeared for the exam will get their result through online mode from the official website of the University. They should download their result by entering the roll number given in the admit card. It is requested to all the candidates to keep their score card safely for further admission procedures.
How to Check KEE Result 2019
- Go to the official website of Karunya University
- Find the link to check ‘KEE Result 2019’
- Login using your roll number mentioned on admit card and date of birth
- Now your result with score in each section will be showing up on the screen
- Collect 2-3 printouts of your result to show while counselling
KEE 2019 Counselling
After the result is declared, the candidates should go for the counseling process. The counseling process guides the candidates for further procedures. Candidates will get admission in UG Courses based on the marks scored in KEE 2019. The admission process will be held at Karunya University Campus. The authority will release the enrollment letter to qualified candidates in the month of June 2019 (Tentatively). Candidates will be allotted seats on merit basis for KEE 2019.
Documents to Carry while Counselling of KEE 2019
The students need to carry the following documents for verification by the officials while turning up for KEE Counselling 2019:
- Original mark sheet and passing certificate of 10th Class
- Original mark sheet and passing certificate of 12th Class
- Printout of KEE Scorecard 2019
- Printout of Admit Card
- Valid Photo ID Proof (PAN Card, Adhaar Card, Driving License, Passport, etc.)
- Domicile Proof
KEE 2019: Preparation Tips
For any kind of Entrance exam, the candidates are required to prepare thoroughly to crack the exam. They should go through the entire content of KEE 2019 in order to get more relevant information about the exam. Students should prepare themselves by following some of the tips given below:
- Candidates should make a constant routine for the entrance exam to prepare in a better way.
- They should bring all the necessary materials that are required for the exam.
- Applicants must go through the various previous years sample papers for KEE 2019 exam.
- They should go through various NCERT books.
Get help from our experts about this exam by posting your queries in the comment section below.