KEAM Important Dates 2020- The examination conducting body will soon announce the KEAM Important Dates 2020 on its website. KEAM stands for Kerala Engineering, Architecture and Medical Courses. This is a state-level entrance exam which is conducted by the commissioner of the entrance exam, Kerala for providing admission into various Under Graduate engineering & pharmacy courses. Candidates who are able to clear KEAM may get admitted to one out of various renowned and reputed government and private colleges and institutes in the state of Kerala. KEAM considers the NEET score of the candidates to provide admission to BUMS, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, Fisheries, BSMS, Agricultural, Forestry and Veterinary courses in the colleges and institutions of Kerala. KEAM is organized once annually and the next KEAM entrance exam would be held in 2020. For getting admission under the KEAM entrance exam the candidates have to first have to submit their application form, then download their admit card, got ton the allocated exam Centre, give his/her exam and finally the KEAM 2020 results would be declared. KEAM 2020 exam will be held in the first week of May 2020. This article will provide you with all the necessary details related to the KEAM important dates 2020 so that the candidates can plan in advance and prepare for their Kerala Engineering, Architecture and Medical (KEAM 2020) entrance exam properly.
KEAM Important Dates 2020
The following are the KEAM important dates 2020. The candidates must review the following dates to plan for the entrance exam:
|Online registration starts from||1st week of February 2020|
|Last date of KEAM 2020 registration||1st week of March 2020|
|KEAM Application form Printout along with Documents Submission Last Date||4th week of March 2020|
|Admit Card available on||2nd week of April 2020|
|KEAM 2020 Exam Date||
|Official Answer Key||1st week of May 2020 (after Exam)|
|Exam result declaration||3rd week of May 2020|
|10+2 Marks Submission for Rank List Preparation||1st Week of June 2020|
|Rank List Announcement||3rd week of June 2020|
|Online Registration & Choice Filling||3rd week of June 2020|
|Trial Seat Allotment||4th Week of June 2020|
|1st Round of Seat Allotment||3rd week of June 2020|
|Fee Deposit by 1st Round Seat Holders||4th week of June 2020|
|2nd Round of Seat Allotment||1stweek of July 2020|
|Fee Deposit by 2nd Round Seat Holders||2nd Week of July 2020|
|Declaration of List of the selected candidates by Online Admission Management System||2nd Week of July 2020|
|3rd Round – New Registrations Online Option Confirmation, & Rearrangement||3rd Week of July 2020|
|3rd Round Seat Allotment Result||3rd week of July 2020|
|Fee Payment by 3rd Round Seat Holders||4th Week of July 2020|
|4th Round Seat Allotment Process Start Date||1st Week of August 2020|
|4th Round Seat Allotment Process Result||1st Week of August 2020|
|Online Fee Deposit & reporting to Allotted Colleges||Between 1st & 2nd Week of August 2020|
KEAM 2020 Notification Release
The KEAM 2020 Prospectus will be made available from the first week of February 2020. After, the launch of the KEAM 2020, the application form will be made available from the first week of February 2020.
KEAM 2020 Online Application Procedure
The KEAM 2020 online registration will be started from the first week of February 2020. The candidates who are interested in pursuing the KEAM 2020 must first register for being able to submit the application form.
- The candidate had to register for KEAM 2020 till 1st week of March 2020. The KEAM Application form Printout along with Documents Submission the Last Date for all the candidates is last week of March 2020. For registering the candidate have to visit the official website of the Kerala Government. Here they need to click on the “Register Now” button.
- This would open the KEAM registration page. Here, the candidate requires to enter all the asked about information, such as Name, Date of Birth, Contact Address, Phone Number and Qualification details that are asked by the applicant. After entering all the information, the candidate requires to click on the “Register” button to complete the KEAM Registration Process.
- When the candidates will get registered for KEAM 2020, they would become eligible for submitting their application form. For submitting the KEAM 2020 application form, the candidates should visit the official website of Kerala government.
- Here, they should click on the “Sign in to Candidate Portal” button on the webpage. Here, the candidate requires entering his or her “Application Number” and “Password” along with the “Security Code” that will be generated by the webpage and would be shown in the section on the side of the Security Code text box.
- After entering all of the above information, the candidate requires to click upon the “SIGN IN” button to log in.
- After this, the application form would get opened. Here the candidate requires selecting course he or she wants to do and enter all the other asked about details.
- After filling up the application form the candidate needs to enter all the scanned copies of their documents.
- The candidates then need to enter the payment related details in order to pay their application fee.
- The candidates would then be provided with admit card from the 2nd week of April 2020.
KEAM 2020 Exam Dates
Finally, according to the KEAM Important Dates 2020, the KEAM 2020 exam would be held in 2 consecutive days on 1st week of May 2020. The results for KEAM 2020 entrance exam would be declared in the last week of May 2020.
All the candidates are requested to follow the above mentioned KEAM Important Dates 2020 for planning their preparation for the KEAM 2020. They are also advised to frequently visit our webpage for getting all the latest KEAM important dates 2020 and for getting all the important information related to KEAM 2020.