KEAM Exam Pattern 2019- Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical 2019 (KEAM) shall be conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) of Kerala for the purpose of selecting the best candidate for admission into various engineering and pharmaceutical courses across the state of Kerala. However, as you are here reading this piece of information, it could be considered that you are seeking about the precise details of the KEAM Exam Pattern 2019. To keep you updated with the relevant information it is also precise to mention here that the KEAM Examination shall be conducted on the basis of the NEET score for admission into a plethora of medical and allied courses. However, there won’t be any particular examination for the purpose of B.Arch. However, for the pursuance of the B.Arch course students need to be qualified with the examination of NATA. There would be an organizing element of CAP which stands for Centralized allotment process being regulated by the authorities of the examination. The alignment of the examination is further based on the decision of the top regulating authorities. This examination is designed to evaluate the candidature and their skills. We are delighted to give you more information regarding the KEAM Exam Pattern 2019 through this article, please keep reading below-
KEAM Exam Pattern 2019
The details about the exam pattern of KEAM 2019 could be further evaluated as –
- The KEAM Exam Pattern 2019 is divided with the two papers which are Paper 1 and Paper 2, whereas Paper 1 is constituted with (Physics and Chemistry) and Paper 2 s furnished with Mathematics.
- The duration of the exam shall be tentative of 150minutes (2.5 hours) for each paper.
- The examination shall not be conducted through online mode rather it will be conducted only through offline mode.
- The question paper shall be catering 480 marks in total. However, for each correct answer there would be four marks attributed to the candidates and for each of the incorrect or wrong answer, there would be a deduction of one mark which shall be considered as negative marking.
|Papers||Subjects||Number of Questions||Time Allotted|
|PAPER 1||Physics & Chemistry||120||150 minutes|
|PAPER 2||Mathematics||120||150 minutes|
Candidates who are willing to take admission for B.Pharm. shall be required to write Paper-I i.e physics and mathematics.
The Syllabus for KEAM 2019
The exam shall be conducted with the questions from the Higher Secondary or Equivalent. It shall further carry the question from the topic and chapters of Class 12 such as the physics, chemistry and a mathematics. The KEAM Syllabus shall be designed by the CEE, Kerala as mentioned above and the questions shall not be furnished from the NECERT books or any such books.
KEAM 2019 Exam Day Instructions
It is the duty of every applicant to ensure that they should follow some rules and regulations on the day of the exam. They should also check the KEAM Exam Pattern 2019 for getting the proper concept of the exam-
- Participants can approach the examiner if they require any technical assistance or any information regarding the conduct of entrance exam.
- Items like calculator, logarithm table, slide rulers, Bluetooth devices, mobile phones, chits of paper etc. are prohibited and are not allowed inside the in KEAM 2019 exam hall.
- All the applicants should come at the designated exam center at the reporting time which is mentioned in the hall ticket.
- The candidate should carry only their KEAM Admit Card 2019, a valid Government ID card permitted by the exam committee.
- Candidates are required to fill their details in the question paper, answer sheet and sign in the attendance register.
Preparation Tips for KEAM Exam 2019
As by now, you are fathomed with the best knowledge of the KEAM Exam pattern 2019 as mentioned above. However, for your better understanding, some of the best preparation tips are also mentioned here, such as-
- It is important for the candidates to fabricate a study plan in accordance with the syllabus.
- It is also advisable that the candidates must prepare for the examination by fathoming the KEAM Exam pattern 2019.
- They can also buy best books for proper guidance and final exam preparation.
- The candidate should give proper time for revision for the exam and must evaluate each element of the KEAM Exam pattern 2019.
- The candidates can also go for solved sample paper and last year question papers.
- It is always better for the candidates to stay fit and eat proper food on time that they do not fall sick during the time of examinations.
This is all about the exam pattern of KEAM 2019. You can post your queries in the comment box below.