KEAM Exam Centres 2019 list carry the name of cities where KEAM 2019 exam will be held. The examination conducting body that is Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala Government soon going to release the list of KEAM Exam Centres 2019. The candidates who have made up their mind to appear in the KEAM 2019 exam and going to fill up the online application form will be required to choose the name of cities in the application form as per their preference from the list of KEAM Exam Centres 2019. Here in the middle of this page, the candidates can check the name of exam centres cities along with centre code in the tabular form. As the list of KEAM Exam Centres 2019 has not been released yet by the conducting body yet, the candidates can check the expected KEAM Exam Centres 2019 which is based on last year exam center. If the conducting body makes any changes in the list of KEAM Exam Centres 2019, we will update this page soon. As per last year’s exam details, KEAM 2019 exam is going to be held in the 18 cities around the world. The candidates who want choose “Dubai” as exam centre will have to pay the application fee of Rs 12,000 through demand draft which should be drawn in favour of “Commissioner for Entrance Examinations”, payable at Thiruvananthapuram. The candidates who will opt Dubai for exam centre will also have to send the demand draft of KEAM 2019 exam centre fee with the printout of the application form. The exam conducting body will allot exam centres based on preferred exam centre selected by the candidates in the KEAM application form 2019. The candidates are advised to visit their allotted exam centre a day before the exam to avoid any problem on the day of the exam. Keep reading the article to know KEAM Exam Centres 2019 in detail.
KEAM (Kerala Engineering, Architecture, and Medical) is a state level common entrance exam co0nducted by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala Government to provide the applying candidates with admission in the reputed government and private colleges and institutes located in the state of Kerala. Through KEAM 2019 exam, the candidates can get admission into the program offered in Engineering, MBBS, BDS, Ayurveda, Architecture, Pharmacy, Homeopathy, Unani, Agriculture, Forestry, Fishery and Veterinary courses in the state of Kerala. The candidates who are passed out or appearing in class 12 or its equivalent exam are eligible to apply for KEAM 2019 exam. The official dates of events related to KEAM 2019 are yet to be announced. Along with the list of KEAM Exam Centres 2019, the candidates can check the KEAM exam pattern 2019 and KEAM syllabus 2019 on this page.
KEAM 2019 Important Dates
The candidates appearing in KEAM 2019 exam must review the dates related to it. The following are the tentative important dates of KEAM 2019:
|Availability of offline application form of KEAM 2019||January 2019|
|Online registration starts from||1st Week of February 2019|
|Last date to submit the offline application form of KEAM 2019||Last week of February 2019|
|Online application form submission last date||Last week of March 2019|
|Admit Card available on||3rd week of April 2019|
|KEAM 2019 exam date||Last week of April 2019|
|Exam result declaration||Last week of May 2019|
KEAM Exam Centres 2019 – Check List Here
The candidates going to fill up the online or offline application form of KEAM 2019 need to know the KEAM Exam Centres 2019. Each applicant will have to select the name of cities from the list of KEAM Exam Centres 2019 in the application form. The candidates will be allotted exam centre based on their preferred exam centre. KEAM 2019 exam is expected to be held in the 18 cities around the world and the list of KEAM Exam Centres 2019 is given in the table below:
|Center Code||Exam Center|
Important Instructions for KEAM Exam Centers 2019
The candidates appearing in KEAM 2019 exam need to adhere the following instructions at the exam centre:
The candidates are advised to report at the allotted exam centre an hour before the commencement of the KEAM 2019 exam.
- The candidates are advised to carry all the required documents along with KEAM admit card 2019 to the exam hall.
- The candidates are suggested to read the instruction given on the OMR answer sheet carefully and follow them.
- The candidates need to keep the OMR sheet carefully during an exam to prevent it from any damage.
- The candidates need to do rough work on the space available on the exam booklet.
- The candidates are strictly prohibited to carry chits or any unrequired things or electronic devices to the test center
- The candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall after 30 minutes from the commencement of the exam so that they are suggested to be there before the right time of the exam.
- The candidates are not allowed to carry any electronic gadgets like calculators, mobile phones, digital watches, etc.
- The candidates should not try to leave the exam hall before the ending time of the KEAM 2019 exam, they won’t be allowed to do the same.
KEAM Exam Pattern 2019
The candidates going to take up the KEAM 2019 exam will have to follow the exam pattern as determined by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala Government. As per last year’s exam details, the following exam pattern is expected to be followed during KEAM 2019 exam.
- Mode of Examination: KEAM 2019 exam will be conducted in offline mode
- Time Frame: Total duration of exam will be 2 hours and 30 Minutes
- Type of Questions: Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions) will be asked in the entrance test
- Total Marks: Total marks in KEAM 2019 exam would be 480
- Papers: KEAM exam will have total 2 papers: Paper 1 (Physics & Chemistry) & Paper 2 (Mathematics)
- Marking Scheme: Each Correct answer will carry 4 marks while for each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- Paper wise marks distribution:
- Paper 1: Physics & Chemistry will contain 120 questions with a duration of 90 minutes.
- Paper 2: Mathematics will contain 120 questions with a duration of 90 minutes.
- The total number of questions will be 240 and the 5 hours will be allotted for the KEAM 2019.
KEAM Syllabus 2019
The syllabus of KEAM exam comprises the topics and chapters of science stream subjects of 12thstandard i.e., Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala Government prescribes the KEAM Syllabus 2019 as given below:
- KEAM 2019 Syllabus for Physics: Electrostatics, current electricity, heat and thermodynamics, mechanics of solids and fluids, magnetic effect of current and magnetism, energy and power, Laws of motion, work, Modern Physics and semiconductor devices
- KEAM 2019 Syllabus for Chemistry: Bonding and molecular structure, chemical equilibrium, solutions, electrochemistry, chemical kinetics, Organic Chemistry, periodic properties of elements and hydrogen, thermodynamics, basic principles, purification and characterization of organic compounds, polymers and biomolecules.
- KEAM 2019 Syllabus for Mathematics: Algebra, Theory of Calculus, Statistics and Probability, Coordinate Geometry, Trigonometry 3-Dimensional Co-ordinate geometry, Application of Calculus, Permutation and combination
In a case of any query regarding KEAM Exam Centres 2019, feel free to ask us in the comment section below, we will get back to you with the answer to your query.