KEAM Cut Off 2019 will be released by CEE or Commissioner of Entrance Examination Kerala online. The authority set the minimum marks for the qualification that the candidates need to obtain in order to take admission in various undergraduate programmes provided by reputed colleges and universities in Kerala. CEE will announce the cut off score post result declaration of KEAM 2019 in the form of marks or ranking. The authority will prepare KEAM merit list on the grounds of the cut off score. For the candidates who come under the General category, cut off is 50% while those who belong to SC or SR or SEBC, the cut off is 40%. The cut-off marks will depend upon various parameters like difficulty level of exam, number of appearing candidates, number of candidates that clear the exam etc. The applicants need to know about the schedule of KEAM result after which the cut off will be out.
This article contains the details and facts pertaining to KEAM Cut Off 2019, important points about the same, KEAM result, merit list, counselling, cut off stats of previous years and much more.
KEAM Cut Off 2019
- The applicants need to go through the cut off score of KEAM 2019 after result declaration.
- The authority will release the KEAM cut off in the form of marks or ranking.
- The authority will prepare the rank list on the grounds of the cut off score.
- The merit list will be published online and the candidates who have their names in it are eligible for admission round.
- In the case of general candidates, the cut off marks will be 50% and in case of reserved category candidates, the cut off score will be 40%.
- CEE will declare KEAM Rank 2019 on or before June 2019.
- The shortlisted candidates will be given the chance to appear for counselling process that will be held from the month of June 2019.
- The applicants must be aware of the cut off score category wise and college wise during the admission process.
Parameters Affecting KEAM Cut Off 2019
CEE will consider a wide range of parameters at the time of evaluating the cut off marks or ranking. The factors that lay an impact on KEAM cut off are mentioned below:
- Difficulty level of the exam
- Availability of seats in the colleges
- Number of students giving the exam
- Number of students clearing the exam
Stats pertaining to KEAM Cut off in the Previous Year
|B.Tech||Number of Colleges||Total Seats||CEE Allotted seats|
|Government or Aided engineering colleges||12||4733||4402|
|Engineering colleges that come under Kerala Agricultural University and Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University||2||119||99|
|Government headed engineering colleges||24||7155||6125|
|Private self-financing engineering colleges||119||44400||22200|
|B.Arch||Number of colleges||Total Seats||CEE Allotted seats|
|Government or Aided colleges||4||200||189|
|Private self-financing colleges||19||840||420|
Branch wise Cutoff for KEAM (previous year)
The below-given table contains the closing rank of every stream. There are total three kinds of colleges in Kerala as far as the professional degree courses are concerned. First one is Govt. College, second is Govt. headed self-financing Colleges and the last one is Self-financing colleges. Go through the table is given below and read the stats properly:
Applied Electronics and Instrumentation
|Govt. Controlled Self Financing||53571|
|Govt. Controlled Self Financing||55844|
|Govt. Controlled Self Financing||54765|
Computer Science and Engineering
|Govt. Controlled Self Financing||55863|
Electronics and Communication
|Govt. Controlled Self Financing||55666|
Electrical and Electronics
|Govt. Controlled Self Financing||55686|
Information and Technology
|Govt. Controlled Self Financing||54864|
|Govt. Controlled Self Financing||55886|
B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture
B.Sc (Hons.) Forestry
|Govt. Controlled Self Financing||16079|
|Govt. Controlled Self Financing||15542|
KEAM Result 2019
- CEE is the main authority to announce KEAM result in the month of May 2019 through online mode.
- The candidates can see their marks in the exam and qualifying status in KEAM result 2019.
- There is not any provision of sending the KEAM scorecard through the post.
- The candidates are supposed to take the print out for further use at the time of counselling.
- The selected candidates as per the cut off score and merit list will be given the counselling letter for final seat allotment.
KEAM Counselling 2019
- KEAM counselling 2019 will be commenced post-release of result and merit list.
- CEE will conduct the counselling process in the month of June 2019.
- The mode of counselling will be online which is a CAP or Centralized Allotment Process.
- The candidates need to provide their choices of courses and colleges online and the authority will consider the same during KEAM seat allotment.
- The documents will also be verified by the authority officials before final admission.
- The ranking of the candidates will be of prime importance during KEAM counselling and seat allotment.
- The fee payment must be made by the candidates after seat allotment.
Important Points to remember: KEAM Cut off 2019
- CEE will declare KEAM cut-offs in the form of marks or ranks.
- The applicants who meet the given cut off will be allotted the seat accordingly in the participating colleges.
- The authority will publish the KEAM Cut offs college and category wise at its official website.
- KEAM cutoff 2019 will contain the opening and closing ranks of a wide range of KEAM participating institutes or colleges, category and courses.
This is all about KEAM cut off 2019. In case of any query or doubt, connect with us.