KEAM Application Form 2020- The examination conducting body will make the online mode application form live from the first week of February 2020. The candidates seeking admission into UG level Engineering program through KEAM 2020 need to submit the KEAM Application Form 2020 by the first week of March 2020. KEAM (Kerala Engineering, Architecture and Medical) is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Kerala Government to provided candidates with admission into various courses provided by the various government and private colleges and institutes in the state of Kerala. KEAM is conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Exam, Kerala. KEAM does not administer any type of examination for B.Arch, Medical, and Allied courses. It considers NEET scores of the candidates as a criterion to provide them with admission in medical & allied courses. If a candidate is interested in doing the Architecture course, he/she must qualify the NATA test with good marks. The Conducting body of KEAM would only organize the (CAP Centralized Allotment Process) for the medical & allied; and architecture courses. After the submission of the KEAM Application Form 2020, the candidates would be allotted their admit card from 10 April 2020. The KEAM 2020 entrance exam would then be conducted in the first week of May 2020. In this article, we have mentioned complete information about KEAM 2020. This article has been written to guide the aspiring candidate on how to fill their KEAM Application Form 2020 and get the precise idea of the same.
KEAM Application Form 2020 Important Dates
The examination conducting body will soon announce the official schedule for KEAM application form 2020, till then, the candidates can check the tentative dates here. KEAM 2020 Application Form is made available through online mode only. The table below comprises of all the relevant event dates related to the application form of KEAM 2020.
|KEAM Application Form 2020 Related Events||Important Dates|
|KEAM Application Form Releases||1st week of February 2020|
|Last Date to submit KEAM Application Form||1st week of March 2020|
|KEAM Application form Printout along with Documents Submission Last Date||4th week of March 2020|
|KEAM Exam 2020||
Apply Online: The official website of KEAM 2020 is the right address for the candidates to fill the application form.
Official Website: www.cee-kerala.org
Highlights of KEAM Application Form 2020
The candidates can apply for Engineering, Architecture, MBBS, BDS, Other Medical & Allied courses and B. Pharm can apply for KEAM 2020 by following the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, the candidate must read the KEAM 2020 brochure properly, in order to know which course is most suitable for them and should go through the eligibility criteria in order to know whether they are eligible for the course or not.
- The candidate then needs to visit the official website of the Commissioner of Entrance Exam, Kerala. Here, the candidate needs to click on the “Register Now” button. This would open the KEAM registration page. The candidate requires to enter all the details about himself/herself in the registration form of KEAM 2020. The information which the candidate requires to enter are Name, Date of Birth, Contact Address, Phone Number & Qualification details. After entering all the required information in the form, the candidate needs to click on the “Register” button for finishing the KEAM Registration Process.
- After getting registered for KEAM 2020, the candidates would be able to submit their KEAM Application Form 2020. For submitting KEAM Application Form 2020, the candidates need to log in to the official website of the CEE, Kerala.
- Now, click upon the “Sign in to Candidate Portal” button in the CEE, Kerala webpage. Here, the candidate needs to enter his or her “Application Number” and “Password” along with the “Security Code” that would be shown in the box at the corresponding side of the Security Code text box. After entering all of the required information, the candidate needs to click on the “SIGN IN” button in order to log in.
- After this, the KEAM Application Form 2020 would be displayed. In the KEAM Application Form 2020, the candidate needs to select the course, he/she wants to do and enter all the details asked in the KEAM Application Form 2020.
- After filling up the whole application form the candidate needs to enter all the scanned copies of their documents. The candidate then needs to enter the payment related details in order to pay their application fee.
Things to be kept ready before filling KEAM Application Form 2020?
The candidates, who have made up their mind to apply for KEAM 2020 exam, need to keep a few things ready before applying for the exam. Therefore, the following details/documents have to be kept ready before proceeding to fill the application form:
- Birth Certificate/SSLC/Passport
- Certificate for Special Reservation (if applicable)
- Income Certificate – Income certificate from the concerned village officer may be obtained, if needed, before filling up the application form.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate/Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned copies of photograph, signature, and left thumb impression according to the specifications mentioned.
- The valid mobile number and email number
Specifications for Documents to be uploaded: The below-mentioned table provides all the information regarding the size of each document that needs to be uploaded. The candidate should ensure that the size of their document is as per the requirement stated in the table to ensure that their document uploading process is a success.
|Left Thumb Impression||
|Other Relevant Documents||The other documents related to the identity & qualification of the candidate should be uploaded.
The following are the documents that would be required along with KEAM Application Form 2020:
Browser required for KEAM Application Form 2020
While filling the application form, the candidates should try to avoid any kind of technical glitches while filling the KEAM application form 2020. Therefore, the candidates should try to use any of the below-mentioned browsers:
- Google Chrome 3.0
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above
How to fill KEAM Application Form 2020?
The candidates can fill up the online application form of KEAM 2020 exam from 1st week of February 2020. The candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the online application form. The candidates can fill the application form using online mode on the official website as well as on this page. The candidates have to follow the following steps to fill the online application form:
Step 1: Registration
The candidates have to first visit the official website by clicking the link given below and complete the registration process. The candidates have to click on “Registration Details”, and then have to submit the following details:
- Name of the applicant
- Date of Birth
- Email ID and Mobile Number
- Displayed Security Code
After successful registration, the system will generate an application number which has to be noted by the candidates for future reference.
Step 2 – Uploading Documents
After completing the registration process, the candidates have to upload the required documents by clicking the option given there. The candidates have to upload the scanned images of their photograph, signature and left thumb impression. The candidates have to follow the specification mentioned by the authorities for uploading the images. The specification for uploading documents as mentioned above.
Step 3 – Filling the KEAM Application Form 2020
After uploading the required documents, the candidates have to proceed to fill the required details in the application form. The candidates have to provide the following details in the application form:
- Personal Details: The candidates have to provide information regarding gender, address, Aadhaar number and more in the application form.
- Academic Details – The exam status of 10+2 examination, qualifying exam details, and more has to be provided by the candidates.
- Choice of Course – The candidates have to now select their choice of course. The candidates also have to select an exam centre according to their preference.
- Income Details – Information regarding the family income, district and more has to be provided.
- Reservation – The candidates have to check whether the candidate has a communal reservation or not. If they are eligible, they will have to provide the required details related to it.
After filling the details as mentioned above, the candidates have to re-check their information to avoid any discrepancy. After final submission of the application form, the candidates will not be allowed to make any changes.
Step 4 – Making Payment of the Application Fee
The candidates who have completed the above-mentioned steps will have to now make payment of the application form. The candidates have to pay the application fee using both online and offline mode. For online payment, the candidates can use net banking, credit card, debit card and for offline payment, the candidates can use e-challan payment. The candidates who want to pay using offline mode will have to take a print out of e-challan and make the cash payment at all head and sub-post offices in Kerala. After payment, the candidates have to take a print out of filled application form for future references.
KEAM Application Form 2020 Fee
After, filling up all the important details in the KEAM Application Form 2020 and uploading all the required personal and qualification documents, the candidate requires to pay the application fee. The application fee for the candidates is as follows:
|(a)||Engineering/ B. Pharma/both||Rs. 700||Rs. 300|
|(b)||Architecture/ Medical and allied/ both||Rs. 500||Rs. 200|
|(c)||Both (a) and (b)||Rs. 900||Rs. 400|
KEAM Application Form 2020 FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q. When will online mode application process of KEAM 2020 exam start?
Ans. The examination conducting body will soon announce the official dates regarding KEAM Application Form 2020, the application form will be made available from the 1st week of February 2020.
Q. Is it mandatory that candidates fill the KEAM application form 2020 in one go?
Ans. No, it is not necessary for the candidate to fill the application form of KEAM in one go. Instead, the candidate can use the “Save” button available on the application form to save data entered at any stage of the application process. The next time whenever the candidate logs in to the application portal, the application filling process can be continued from where it was left off.
Q. Do I have to send the printed copy of the filled application form to the conducting authority?
Ans. No, if you have filled and submitted the online KEAM application form 2020 you don’t need to send the printed copy of it through offline mode.
Q. How do I know whether my application has received by the conducting body?
Ans. If you have successfully filled the KEAM application form 2020, the “Received by CEE” under the “Application Status” will light up in green on the computer screen, it will be shown whenever you log in on the official website. After successfully submission of the KEAM application form 2020, the candidate will also receive a confirmation message on their registered mobile numbers.
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
Fifth Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695 001
General Enquiry: 0471-2332120.
Technical/Online Payment Query: 0471-2339103. 0471-2339104
This is all about the KEAM Application Form 2020. Find solutions for your further queries from our experts in the comment section below.