KEAM Admit Card 2020- The KEAM Admit Card 2020 will be made available to download from the 2nd week of April 2020. The candidates can download the same on the official website and on this page as well. To access the admit card, a link would be posted in the middle of this page when it gets released. KEAM is an entrance examination which is done under the initiative of Kerala Government. It is conducted once every year and is conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Exam, Kerala. If a 10+2 student wants to study in one of the premier colleges in the state of Kerala, he/she is advised to give the KEAM 2020 entrance examination. Kerala Engineering, Architecture and Medical (KEAM) provides the applying candidates with admission in the reputed government and private colleges and institutes in the state of Kerala. The course in which KEAM provides admission in- Engineering, Architecture, Pharmacy, MBBS, BDS, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, Agriculture, Forestry, Fishery and Veterinary courses in the state of Kerala. The admission in the medical & allied courses is done under KEAM, on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in the NEET exam, whereas the admission into architecture course is done on the basis of the NATA test. The KEAM Application Form 2020 will be available from the first week of February 2020. The candidate can submit their Application form till 4 March 2020. After, the submission of the KEAM Application Form, the candidate would be issued their KEAM Admit Card 2020. The KEAM 2020 exam would be tentatively held in the first week of May 2020.
KEAM Admit Card 2020 would be issued Online. The Candidates can download their admit card from the official website of the CEE, Kerala after it would be made available. The admit card would not be sent via post or courier services to the candidates and is required to be downloaded online. The candidates are suggested to read the whole page to know KEAM Admit Card 2020 in detail.
KEAM Admit Card 2020 Important Dates
The examination conducting body has announced official dates related to KEAM admit card 2020. Based on the official schedule, we have provided the important dates related to it which can be seen in the table below:
|KEAM 2020 Events||Important Dates|
|KEAM Online Application Process||1st week of February to 1st week of March 2020|
|Availability of KEAM Admit Card 2020||2nd week of April 2020|
|KEAM 2020 Examination (Paper I)||1st week of May 2020|
|KEAM 2020 Examination (Paper II)||1st week of May 2020|
|The release of Answer Key||4th week of April 2020|
|Announcement of Result||4th week of May 2020|
Downloading the KEAM Admit Card 2020
KEAM Admit Card 2020 would be made available for download, around 12 days before the scheduled exam date that is in the 2nd week of April 2020. The candidates will not be given their admit cards through courier services or post. The below-mentioned steps must be followed to get the KEAM Admit Card 2020:
- Visit the official page of Commissioner of Entrance Exam (CEE), Kerala.
- Enter the “Application Number” and “Password” that were assigned to the candidate after the successful completion of the registration process of KEAM 2020. The Candidate then needs to type the “Security Code”, shown in the pictures box at the side of the Security Text box. After entering all of the above details, the candidate needs to click on the “SIGN IN” button.
- After signing into the CEE, Kerala official webpage, the candidate will require to click on the “Download Admit Card” tab to proceed.
- This would display the admit card on screen, the candidates should now take the print out of the KEAM Admit Card 2020 after checking that all the details displayed on the admit card are correct.
- The candidates are requested to carry this admit card along with their identity card to the KEAM Exam Centre.
How to Download KEAM Admit Card 2020?
In order to download the KEAM Admit Card 2020, the candidates have to follow the below-given steps:
- Firstly, the candidates have to visit the official website directly or by clicking the link given on this page (Link would be posted above once the admit card released by the conducting body).
- Now, the candidates have to click on ‘KEAM admit card 2020’ download link.
- Thereafter, the candidates have to enter KEAM Application Number, password and security code.
- KEAM Admit Card 2020 will be now displayed on the computer screen. The candidates have to now check the details mentioned over admit card.
If all the details mentioned on the admit card are correct, download the KEAM admit card 2020 and take color printouts. The candidates are suggested to keep it safe because no candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall without carrying admit card.
KEAM Admit Card 2020 Details:
The KEAM admit card 2020 would have the following information printed upon it:
- Name of the candidate.
- The Application Number of the candidate
- The Recent Photograph of the candidate.
- Date of Birth of the candidate will also be printed.
- The signature of the Candidate.
- The category of the candidate.
- The Exam Date, Time & Examination Centre of the KEAM 2020 exam.
- The Course Name.
- All the Instructions would also be printed at the back of the admit card.
KEAM Admit Card 2020 Discrepancy
The candidates, who will find any discrepancy in KEAM Admit Card 2020, need to immediately contact to the examination conducting body CEE, Kerala Admission Authority. During the scrutiny of application form of KEAM 2020, if any defects are found in any candidate’s claim or in certificates like- the failure of producing nativity, defects in certificate produced, etc., then a memo will be sent to the candidate while downloading the KEAM admit card 2020. The examination controlling authority will mention the errors in the application form in the memo. The candidates have to send their complaint along with necessary documents and printout of memo sheet for correcting the defects to CEE office on or before the specified date.
The KEAM Admit Card 2020 of the candidates who made mistakes while submitting their passport size photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression would be issued if the candidates are able to correct the mistakes, before the 2nd week of April 2020.
KEAM 2020 Exam Time Schedule
The schedule for KEAM 2020 exam is expected as per the details mentioned in the table below:
|Entry to the Examination Hall||9:30 AM|
|Distribution of Question Booklet||9:55 AM|
|Opening of the Question Booklet and Commencement of Examination||10:00 AM|
|The latest entry to the Examination Hall||10:30 AM|
|Conclusion of Examination||12:30 PM|
It is necessary to carry our admit card in the Examination Hall. Without the admit card, the candidates would not be allowed to give the KEAM 2020 Entrance Exam. The candidates are advised to read all of the mentioned instructions at the back of the KEAM Admit card 2020 to know all the DOs and DON’Ts of the KEAM 2020.
All the candidates are advised to follow the below-mentioned steps in the KEAM Admit Card 2020 to improve their productivity:
- Start preparing properly for the exam at least a month before the KEAM 2020 Entrance Exam.
- Take a proper good night sleep before the day of the exam.
- The candidate shouldn’t forget to carry all the important things. Some of the things that a candidate need to carry to the exam hall are College Id, Admit Card, Pen, etc.
- Before the start of the exam don not take the stress. Try to keep yourself claim after seeing and do not panic out after seeing question paper, because it may make you forget what you knew.
- The candidates are requested to first, answer all those questions that you know and should answer all the hard ones after answering all the easy ones.
- Do not spend too much time in answering a question. Try to write the answers for the question briefly and precisely.
- Last but not least; the candidate must have faith in himself/herself, because those who don’t have faith in themselves may not be able to achieve success.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Can I get my admit card by Post?
Ans. All the candidates can download their KEAM admit card 2020 online by going to the CEE, Kerala website and signing in. No candidate would be sent there Admit card via Post or through any Courier Service.
Q. Whenever I try to download the admit card, a memo appears and I can’t proceed further. What can I do?
Ans. The Memo is shown when there is any defect in the KEAM Application Form. It may come up if the candidate didn’t upload any of the required important documents or if there is an error in the Application Form. The candidate requires to carefully read the Memo for information on what error he/she made. The defect must be corrected by sending the required and correct document to the office of the Commissioner of Entrance Exam (CEE), Kerala along with the Memo before the last date.
Q. Can I opt for another exam session, other than the one given on my admit card?
Ans. No, under no circumstances this will be accepted by the examination authorities. Candidates must strictly report at the time and venue of KEAM as mentioned on KEAM Admit Card.
Q. Is black and white admit card printout acceptable on the exam day?
Ans. No, it is mandatory to produce a color print out of KEAM hall ticket as per the guidelines issued by the CEE.
Q. I am not able to access/ download my KEAM Hall Ticket. What should I do?
Ans. There are various reasons that might cause this problem. They are as follows:
- Entering incorrect KEAM login credentials
- Poor Internet connectivity
- Heavy traffic on KEAM official portal