KCET Admit Card 2020 will be made available tentatively from the 2nd week of April 2020. The candidates who will fill the application form need to download the hall ticket on the official website. The candidates can access the hall ticket also by clicking the link given here on this page. Previously, the KCET 2020 exam date has been revised due to the announcement of the schedule of Lokasabha Elections 2020 made by Election Commission of India. The exam will be held in the last week of April 2020 and language test will be held in the first week of May 2020. Firstly, Karnataka Examination Authority will announce the date of conducting KCET 2020 exam. Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) is conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) formerly known as Common Entrance Test Cell for providing admissions in an undergraduate programme in the field of Technical and Engineering. The exam is organized in offline mode i.e. the candidates need to use a pen (Blue and black ink) for answering the question of the exam. The Government of Karnataka has expanded the activities of the CET Cell by order No. ED. 212 TEC 2006 dated 20-12-2006 which has changed the Common Entrance Test Cell into an autonomous body named Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) under Societies Registration Act 1960. The date of KCET Admit Card 2020 will fall in the 2nd week of April 2020. The mode of acquiring the admit card of KCET 2020 will be Online. The candidates need to login to the server, using their application number and the date of birth. The candidate must scrutinize each and every detail of the information before downloading the admit card. In case of any discrepancy, the topic should be notified immediately to the admission officials. The KCET Admit Card 2020 carry details like candidate’s name, roll number, application number, exam date and time.
KCET Admit Card 2020 Important Dates
KCET Admit Card 2020 must be carried in the allotted exam centre as it is an important document which serves as the entry ticket in the examination hall. Below are the important dates for admit card which candidates can check:
|KCET 2020 Events||Important Dates|
|Availability of KCET Application Form||1st week of February 2020|
|KCET Application Form last date||3rd week of March 2020|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of April 2020|
|KCET 2020 Examination||
|Practical Exam for agricultural quota||To be announced|
|An announcement of Result||To be announced|
The significance of KCET Hall Ticket 2020
The KCET Hall Ticket 2020 is necessary for the reasons following underneath:
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the examination without the admit card.
- KCET Admit Card is not replaceable with any other document of Identity Proof.
- KCET Hall Ticket 2020 will allow the seat assigned to the candidate.
- Admit card of KCET 2020 will serve to verify the information provided by the candidates.
- The Candidates completed all the formalities of the KCET Application Form 2020, will be considered by admit card as an undertaking.
Procedures for downloading KCET Admit Card 2020
The significance of the admit card is elaborated above. Candidates must keep their Application Number in hand to download the admit card. Now, the procedures for obtaining the admit card is noted below.
- Visit the official website of the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET), KEA.
- Click on the link ‘KCET Admission Ticket 2020’ and a new window will appear.
- Enter the information: KCET Application number and Date of Birth.
- Click ‘Submit’ after entering the details.
- The KCET Hall Ticket 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- The admit card which will be shown on the screen which should be examined by the candidates for authenticity.
- In case of any discrepancy, the topic should be brought to the notice of the concerned authorities.
- The candidates should download the KCET Admit Card 2020 and take a print out.
Instructions which will be present in KCET Admit Card 2020
Important instructions present in admit card must be understood before the exam. The code and conduct of the premises must be followed and the following mistakes must be avoided.
- The candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the exam concludes.
- Candidates must arrive at the venue of the exam prior to 45 minutes before the commencement of exam.
- Candidates must not carry any electronic devices like calculators, mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, digital watches, etc.
- Candidates will not be able to use any extra sheets, pages, rough sheets.
Documents that might be needed along KCET Admit Card 2020
- Passport size colored photograph
- Take Multiple prints of Admit Card
- Valid ID Proof
- Two or Three Ballpoint pens.
Documents to be kept as ID Proofs in the Examination Hall
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Photo ID issued by the concerned school
KCET Admit Card 2020 Details
This admit card is the prime document for appearing in the exam and it contains some vital information about the candidates and the KCET exam. The details printed on the KCET Admit Card 2020 are listed below:
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Candidate’s DOB (Date Of Birth)
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Application Number
- Name and Address of the Test Centre
- Date and Time of the Entrance Examination
KCET Admit Card 2020: Key Points
Following are the key points candidates should keep in mind:
- Only the candidates who successfully filled the KCET Application Form will obtain the admit card.
- The admit card can be obtained by online mode only as the apex body will not send the admit card by post, courier or email.
- The candidates need to check the information printed on the KCET Admit Card 2020 very precisely that it is legible and correct before downloading of the admit card.
- Candidates need to keep the admit card carefully until the admission process is completed.
This is all about the KCET Admit Card 2020. Post your comments in the box below to get assistance from our team of experts.