Karnataka PGCET Application Form 2019 was released on 30th May and will remain active till 13th June 2019. Karnataka PGCET 2019 will be organized by the Karnataka Examination Authority, which is a state level entrance test every year. Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test will be conducted on 13th & 14th July 2019. The interested candidates who are willing to take admission can apply for the Karnataka PGCET Application Form 2019. The candidates are required to submit the application form before the last date in order to avoid any kind of rejection. The application form is available through online mode on the Karnataka Examination Authority official website. The candidates need to register themselves in the online official webpage in order to download the Karnataka PGCET Application Form 2019. The applicants, who are seeking to take admission in MCA, MBA, M.Tech and M.Arch courses, simply need to register and fill the application form of Karnataka PGCET 2019. The candidates will get all the necessary details regarding the application form, application fee, process of downloading the application form of Karnataka PGCET 2019 in this article.
Important Updates:- Karnataka Examination Authority has released the Application Form 2019 on 30th May 2019 on its website, download the same by clicking the link given below:
Karnataka PGCET Application 2019 Dates
|Releasing date of the online application form||30th May 2019(Open)|
|Last date to submit the application form||13th June 2019 (Closed)|
|Last date of pay the application fee||14th June 2019|
|Date of Karnataka PGCET exam||13th & 14th July 2019|
Karnataka PGCET Application Form
All the candidates are requested to read the instructions that are mentioned below before they proceed with the application process.
- The candidates should fill and submit the Karnataka PGCET Application Form 2019 only through online mode.
- The Karnataka PGCET Application Form 2019 was released on 30th May 2019.
- Candidates should keep in mind that after the submission of the application form, they cannot make any changes in the form. So they are requested to fill the application form very carefully and correctly.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned passport sized photograph and signature along with the left-hand thumbprint in the required size and format.
- All the candidates should pay the application fee along with the Karnataka PGCET Application Form 2019.
- It is advised to all the candidates to take a print out of the filled application form and the payment receipt.
Steps to Download the Karnataka PGCET Application Form 2019
All the basic steps to download the Karnataka PGCET Application Form 2019 are given below-
- The candidate should visit the Karnataka Examination Authority official website.
- Now click on the ‘PGCET 2019 Online Application’ link and then they should click on the registration button.
- The candidate should fill up all the details in the registration page like name, mobile number, email id, etc and then click on the submit button.
- After completing the registration process successfully, the candidate will receive a User id and application number in their registered mobile number.
- The next step is to fill up the application form that contains various details like Name of the candidate, Name of Father, Name of Mother, DOB, Gender, Nationality, Category, Application number, Religion, Income, Qualifying degree, GATE score, GATE code, Address, Email, Name of the institute last attended etc
- After filling up the application form, the candidate should click on the ‘Save and Next’ option.
- Now the candidate should select a file button to upload their passport size image, then click on the upload option and again on Save and next button.
- Lastly, the candidate needs to click on the declaration option and download the challan for payment of the application fee.
- It is advised to the entire candidate to take a print out of the application form after checking all the details mentioned in the form for any requirement in the future references.
- The applicants can pay the requisite fee in the online mode via Credit card, debit card or through Net Banking.
Application Fee of Karnataka PGCET 2019
For the General and OBC candidates, the Application fee will be Rs. 650/- whereas for the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, the application fee will be Rs.500/-. The candidate can pay the application fee online (Credit card/debit card/net banking) or offline mode (Bank Challan).
Therefore, it is for the general information of all the candidates that the Karnataka PGCET Application Form 2019 will not be sent to any candidates via post. And, the application fee is non-refundable. So, no claims for the application form will be entertained under any condition. No candidate can edit or bring any changes or correction in the application form after it is submitted.