Karnataka PGCET Admit Card 2019- Karnataka PGCET 2019 Admit Card will be uploaded on the official website of the university. The candidate needs to download the admit card to appear for the Common Entrance Test. All the candidates are required to show their admit card to the higher examination authority before appearing for the exam. The admit card contains basic details of the applicants along with the scanned copy of the passport sized photograph and signature. It is expected that the Karnataka PGCET Admit Card 2019 will be issued probably in the month of July 2019 on the official website of the University. With the help of the admit card, the candidate can appear for the entrance exam and take admission to various post graduate courses like MBA, M.Tech, ME, MCA etc. Therefore, the Karnataka PGCET Admit Card 2019 is very much important without which no candidates will be allowed to appear for the entrance exam.
Karnataka PGCET Admit Card 2019: Important Dates
|Availability of the online Application Form||3rd Week of May 2019|
|Last date of submission of the Application Form||June 2019|
|Releasing date of Admit Card||1st Week of July 2019|
|Exam Date||2nd Week of July 2019|
Steps to Download the Karnataka PGCET Admit Card 2019
The candidates can follow all these steps to download the Karnataka PGCET Admit Card 2019.
- First of all, the candidate needs to visit the official website of the university.
- Now they should log in to the website by using their User Id, application number and password.
- The candidate after filling the required details needs to click on the ‘Ok’ or ‘Submit‘ button.
- Now the Karnataka PGCET Admit Card 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- It is to inform all the candidates that they should take a print out of the Admit card for future references.
Admit Card Details
Karnataka PGCET Admit Card 2019 contains various details that a candidate must know because these admit card will act as the hall ticket to appear for the entrance examination. It contains basic details like –
- Name of the Applicant
- Fathers name of the Applicant
- Karnataka PGCET 2019 Admit Card number
- Date of the entrance exam
- Exam time
- Duration of the exam
- Category of the candidate
- Course name
- Venue of the exam
- Key instruction for the exam
- Candidate’s passport size photo
- Signature of the candidate
Admit Card Instructions
All the candidate are required to follow the important instructions given in the admit card before they proceed for the entrance examination in order to avoid any kind of hassle.
- The candidates should reach 1 hour before the entrance examination.
- The candidate, before taking the print out of the Karnataka PGCET Admit Card 2019, they should carefully check for any printing mistake. In case of any printing mistake found in the admit card, the applicant must immediately contact the university authority for the solving the issue.
- Only those applicants can successfully download the admit card who have submitted the correct application form by making the requisite payment.
- No candidates will be allowed to carry any sort of inappropriate items in the examination hall. If any candidate is found committing any sort of intolerant activities, he/she will be immediately expelled from the examination.
- As per the instructions, using any kind of electronic devices, mobile phones or chargers are strictly prohibited.
- No TA/DA will be provided to any applicants.
- Every candidate should keep their Admit card safely till the admission process gets over.
- It is the mandatory document that a candidate needs to showcase to the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) before appearing for the entrance exam.
- The candidate should produce valid Id proof, without which they will not be allowed to start their examination.
Documents required for the examination
Candidates need to present following documents like –
- Identity card of the college
- Voter Id card
- Aadhar Card
- PAN card
- Admit Card
- Driving License if available.
It is all about the admit card of Karnataka PGCET 2019. Post your further queries in the comment section below.