JoSAA Eligibility Criteria 2019- JoSAA 2019 is a seat allocation authority regulated by the Government of India. Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) is an agency which was established by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). JoSAA is administered to provide opportunity to the pupils to get admission in various courses of engineering. The participating institutes of JoSAA 2019 exam are IITs, NITs, ISM, NSITs and GFTI (Government Funded Technical Institutes). It is organized in order to regulate admission to 92 tertiary institutes. Seat allocation through JoSAA 2019, will be conducted in online mode only. The students first need to go through the important dates of JoSAA. The registration of JoSAA 2019 will start from Second Week of June 2019. JoSSA is the authority who also conducts the counseling session of JEE Main 2019. Joint Seat Allocation Authority 2019 counseling will be organized after the declaration of JEE Main (AIR) and JEE Advanced result. The counseling may take place in the month of July. For counseling only those students will be asked to arrive who will score good marks in JEE Main 2019 merit list. This article is based on JoSAA Eligibility Criteria 2019. It is very important for the students to know the conditions set by the authority before applying for seat allotment. These conditions are called the JoSAA Eligibility Criteria 2019. The age limit, educational qualification, additional qualification, nationality are all included in this article. The students need to go through this article very carefully in order to acquire all the information related to allocate seats in different engineering institutes.
JoSAA Eligibility Criteria 2019 Highlights
JoSAA authority has set up some conditions on which the interested candidate have to suit to get selected for admission in engineering institutes. These conditions are:
- A candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- A candidate have to qualify JEE Advanced 2019 for IITs, JEE Main 2019 Paper 1 (B.E / B. Tech) for NITs, IIEST, IITs and Other GFTIs, JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 (B. Arch/B. Planning) for NITs, IITs & GFTIs.
JoSAA Eligibility Criteria 2019 for JEE Advanced
- A candidate must have to qualify the JEE Advanced 2019
- For JEE Advanced a candidate must have scored an aggregate of 75% marks in their 12th standard qualifying examination.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates, it is 65%.
JoSAA Eligibility Criteria for JEE Advanced 2019 Aspirants (Preparatory Courses at IITs)
- A candidate must have secured above cut off marks in JEE Advanced 2019.
- Only those candidates will be allowed to take admission in preparatory courses that belongs to the SC/ ST/ PWD.
- These category students should have scored 65% in 12th
JoSAA Eligibility Criteria 2019 for JEE Main Paper 1
- A candidate must have secured above cut off marks in JEE Main 2019 Paper 1
- The candidates must have passed out Plus Two with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology.
- A general candidate must have secured 75% and OBC-NCL/ SC/ ST/ PWD candidates should have secured 65%.
JoSAA Eligibility Criteria 2019 JEE Main Paper 2
- A candidate must have qualified JEE Main 2019 Paper 2.
- The student should have passed 12th standard from a recognized board with Mathematics as one of the subject.
- General category student must have scored 75% and OBC-NCL/ SC/ ST/ PWD candidates should have secured 65%.
JoSAA Eligibility Criteria 2019 for Admissions into Other States and Institutes
If a candidate wants to take admission in other states or institutes by qualifying the entrance exams, then he/ she must be suitable according to the eligible conditions set up by that particular state or institute. Each institute and state has their own set of eligibility criteria.
The candidates are requested to kindly check any restriction imposed by the authority in any course before applying for the JoSAA. The authority of JoSAA will announce later on the details on the course restrictions about which the candidate must be informed. The candidates must stay tuned to us for further updates.
Rank List of JoSAA 2019
|Common Rank List||This rank list will consist of the candidates belonging to GEN, GEN-PWD, OBC-NCL, OBC-NCL-PWD, SC, SC-PWD, ST or ST-PWD.|
|OBC-NCL and OBC-NCL PWD candidates|
SC and SC-PWD candidates
|ST||ST and ST-PWD candidates|
|Common Rank PWD||General-PWD, OBC-NCL-PWD, SC-PWD, ST-PWD|
You will definitely be benefited with the above article. Please leave any query below.