JMI B.Tech Counselling 2019 will be organized by Jamia Millia Islamia University in the month of July 2019. The selected candidates will be intimated about the counselling process by the authority through call letters that they send to the registered email address of the applicants. The candidates can also access the same online by login to their JMI accounts. The procedure of counselling includes registration, filling up of admission form for JI counselling and payment of the fee. The authority will allot the seats to the candidates on the basis of their score in JEE Main 2019. The applicants need to bring certain documents in the original to get them verified by the authority. Those who do not carry the same will not be allowed to participate in the admission process for JMI B.Tech 2019. No applicants can skip any of the steps involved in the process of JMI B.Tech Counselling. The authority will mention the date, time, venue and other related details in the call letter for counselling. In this article, the candidates will get to know about the details of JMI B.Tech Counselling 2019, significant events and dates, the procedure of counselling, steps included in it, documents required, important points about counselling and much more.
Important Dates: JMI B.Tech Counselling 2019
The candidates must know about the dates of the events pertaining to JMI B.Tech counselling so that they can take part in the process as per the given schedule without any inconvenience. These events and dates are mentioned below in tabular form:
|S No||Events||Dates (tentative)|
|1||Release of merit list||First week of July 2019|
|2||Branch Upgraded & Selected Applicants (List I)||First week of July 2019|
|3||Branch Upgraded & Selected Applicants (List II)||Second week of July 2019|
|4||Branch Upgraded & Selected Applicants (List III)||Third week of July 2019|
|5||Branch Upgraded & Selected Applicants (List IV)||Fourth week of July 2019|
|6||Spot Round (in case of any vacant seat)||Second week of August 2019|
JMI B.Tech Counselling Process 2019
To take part in the process of JMI B.Tech counselling, the applicants will have to clear JEE Main 2019 exam and get shortlisted in the merit list. The applicants need to know about the steps that are included in the counselling procedure. Without learning these steps, the candidates won’t be able to understand the complete process of counselling unless they go through the steps given below:
- During the process of online registration, the candidate needs to mention their name, email id, date of birth, mobile number and choose the password.
- Once the online registration is done, they will be able to fill the counselling form.
Filling of Counselling Form
- After the registration process, the applicants will be directed to complete the counselling form of JMI B.Tech 2019
- For this, they need to first choose the name and type of course.
- The details like application number of JEE Main 2019, Aadhaar Number, father’s name, mother’s name etc need to be provided in the form.
- The applicants should also enter their permanent and correspondence address in the counselling form.
Upload Signature & Photograph
- The applicants then need to upload signature and photograph in the given format.
|Document||Maximum Size||File Format|
Mention Educational Qualification
- The applicants are supposed to mention the information related to their educational qualification in the given field.
Choose the Test Centre
- The counselling centre will be selected in this step.
JMI B.Tech Counselling Fee Payment
- The last step is to make the payment of the counselling fee.
- The candidates need to pay the specified amount and then only the process of counselling will be considered as completed.
Important Documents for JMI B.Tech Counselling 2019
The candidates need to carry all the documents necessary to get involved in the counselling process and they should understand the significance of their verification by the authority. The list is mentioned as under:
- Mark sheets of class 10th and class 12th
- Pass Certificate of class 10th and 12th
- Admit card of JEE Main 2019
- Scorecard of JEE Main 2019
- Complete application form of JEE main 2019
- Photo ID Proof (Voter card, Driving License, Passport etc)
- Category Certificate (if required)
- Six latest photographs of passport size
- Kashmiri Migrants (if required)
- Character certificate
- Domicile Certificate (for applicants of Jammu & Kashmir)
- Medical certificate (if required)
Important Points: JMI B.Tech Counselling 2019
- Only those applicants who have qualified JEE Main 2019 and find their names in the rank list will be able to take part in JMI B.Tech counselling 2019.
- The authority will inform the selected candidates about counselling details through email id that they have registered with JMI at the time of application process.
- The seat allotment will depend upon the ranking and score of the candidates in JEE main 2019.
- The authority will also upload the call letters to the JMI accounts of the shortlisted candidates.
- The candidates get the access of the same by visiting the website of JMI and log in their accounts.
- The candidates need to bring the given documents in original and photocopies at the time of counselling else their admission will be cancelled by JMI.
- All the shortlisted candidates will have to follow the steps of counselling process right from the online registration to the filling of counselling form and seat allotment.
JMI B.Tech Seat Allotment 2019
- JMI B.Tech seat allotment will depend upon the preference of the candidates, their ranking in JEE Main 2019 and the availability of seats.
- Those who do not visit the venue on time will not get the seat of their choice.
- The applicants need to fill the counselling form and deposit the fee amount in order to step into the procedure of seat allotment by JMI.
JMI B.Tech Reservation of Seats (2018)
|Muslim Women Applicants||10%|
|Muslim OBC & ST Applicants||10%|
This is the overall information regarding JMI B.Tech Counselling 2019. Hope this content will provide appropriate details that you are looking for about JMI counselling and other relevant information. In case of any further doubt or query, do not feel hesitated to get in touch with us.