JMI B.Tech Application Form 2019- Jamia Millia Islamia, also known as JMI, has started the online mode application process from 25 February 2019. The candidates seeking admission to the B.Tech program at JMI need to submit the application form till 30 March 2019. JMI stands for Jamia Millia Islamia and it was established in the year 1920 under British rule. Jamia Millia Islamia was declared Central University in the year 1988 under the Indian Parliament Act. Various courses are offered by Islamia Millia University such as humanities & language, law, engineering & technology, social sciences, and other courses. There is no entrance exam for B.Tech courses in JMI (Jamia Millia Islamia). Candidates who are applying for B.Tech course will get admission on the basis of marks obtained in JEE Main entrance exam of the year 2019. From this article, applicants will fetch all information about JMI B.Tech Application Form 2019. The candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the application form of JMI B.Tech 2019. Candidates who are eligible will be able to fill the application form within the time provided. From 25 February 2019, the application form of JMI B.Tech 2019 will be released and the closing date for submission of application form is 30 March 2019.
Latest Update: Application process for JMI B.tech admission 2019 is started on 25 February 2019, the candidates can submit the application form by clicking the link given below:
Important Dates for JMI B.Tech Application Form 2019
This is the important dates of application form candidates can go through to grasp the idea about application form of JMI B.Tech 2019. The important date is official and candidates can visit the official website of JMI for more details.
|Starting date of application form||25 February 2019(Available)|
|Closing date of application form||30 March 2019|
|Correction window for the application form||31 March to 3 April 2019|
The process to fill up JMI B.Tech Application Form 2019
Below given are the steps candidates need to go through to get a clear idea of how to fill the application form of JMI B.Tech 2019.
- For filling up the application form candidates need the eligibility criteria of JMI B.Tech 2019.
- All those who are eligible can fill up the application form that will be available through online mode.
- There will be no offline mode for filling up the application form that is in printed form.
- The application form will be available in two ways that are through registration and entrance application submission.
- Candidates can fill up the application form once they got registered with the JMI website.
- Applicants need to fill up application form with the required details such as contact number, name, father’s name, caste certificate, educational qualification and other necessary details.
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature should be uploaded in JPEG format.
- Once the application form is completed candidates need to carefully analyze it and submit it, candidates will be getting registration number and password for later use after submitting an application form.
- Candidates are advised not to send hard copy of application form to JMI University.
Documents that need to be uploaded for JMI B.Tech Application Form 2019
This is the list of documents given below candidates needed to upload while filling up the application form of JMI B.Tech 2019. Before filling up, candidates need to check the eligibility criteria required by the application form of JMI B.Tech 2019.
|Document Required||Uploading Size|
|Photograph||Applicants should upload their scanned copy of the photograph in the size and dimension of 3.5x 4.5 cm and it should be uploaded in JPEG format. The maximum size of the photograph should be 100KB|
|Signature||Candidates need to upload signature that is to be done in Blue/Black Ball pen on white paper with the maximum size of 100 KB that is also in JPEG format.|
|Other Important Documents Required||Important documents like Birth certificate, caste certificate, Education Qualification, Identity Proof and other documents in JPEG format and maximum size will 500KB|
Application Fee for JMI B.Tech Application Form 2019
The application fee is required to be paid for the successfully completion of the application form. The application fee for JMI B.Tech Application from 2019 will be approximately Rs 600. The application fee can be paid through online and offline mode. Payment through online can be done by net banking, credit card or debit card and other online mode of payment.
The offline mode of payment can be done through SBI Challan that is to be downloaded while filling up the application form. The payment can be done from any branches of SBI in India. The fees once paid will not be refundable.
Candidates can check the above article to get all information about JMI B.Tech Application from 2019 and the process of filling up.