JKCET Seats Reservation 2019 – JKCET i.e., Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test is based on pen and paper conducted by JKBOPEE i.e., Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination for providing admission in the undergraduate technical and engineering courses in Jammu and Kashmir. The JKCET exam is expected to be held on the month of April 2019. The exam is going to be held in various locations of Srinagar and Jammu. The seats of reserved candidates can be availed by the JKCET Seats Reservation 2019. The benefits and advantages can be attained only in the government institutes and colleges located in Jammu and Kashmir. The qualified candidates can avail the benefits from JKCET Seats Reservation 2019. The eligibility criteria set by the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination must be fulfilled by the candidate for getting admission in B. Tech courses. Also, the candidates need to be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir to avail the benefits and to get admission in numerous B. Tech courses within the state. The candidates must possess the qualification of 10+2 with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board or university. The candidates of general category must possess the qualifying marks in aggregate of 50%. The candidates of reserved category must possess 40% in aggregate to avail the benefits of the JKCET Seats Reservation 2019.
JKCET Seats Reservation 2019
There are plenty of possibilities for availing the benefits and advantages of the JKCET Seats Reservation 2019. The reservation category will be based on different sections. The candidate cannot take the benefits of more than one category. If a candidate possesses more than one reservation category, then the candidate can select only one reservation category. The candidate should select the reservation category in a cautious way, as this won’t be able to change once the reservation category is selected.
The reservation categories of the JKCET 2019 are mentioned below:
|Category Codes||Category||JKCET Seats Reservation (%)|
|06||Open Merit (OM)||50|
|08||Schedule Tribe, Gujjar & Bakerwal (STGB)||06|
|09||Schedule Tribe, Leh District (STL)||02|
|10||Schedule Tribe, Kargil District (STK)||02|
|11||Other Schedule Tribes (STO)||01|
|12||Weak and Under Privileged Classes, Social Castes (OSC)||02|
|13||Residents of Backward Area (RBA)||20|
|14||Residents of Area Adjoining Actual Line of Control (ALC)||03|
|15||Children of Defence Personnel (CDP)||03|
|16||Candidates possessing outstanding proficiency in sports||02|
|17||Children of State Police Personnel and Paramilitary Forces||01|
|19||Tuition fee Waiver Scheme (TFW)||05 (of sanctioned intake capacity)|
Important points of JKCET Seats Reservation 2019
- The JKCET Reservation of Seats is reserved only for government colleges in J&K state.
- Reserved candidates can apply for seats under JKCET seats reservation 2019 only when they have the valid reserved category certificate to submit during counselling to the board authorities.
- The allotment of seats to the reserved category will be informed accordingly by the government.
- After the prescribed date the submission of the category certificates will be rejected.
- The benefit of the reserved category will be exercised with only one reserved category, even if the candidates are eligible to apply for more reserved category.
- A candidate has a category certificates, but its validity duration is set to run out before submitting the application form or on the time of counselling. In such a case, applicants need to ensure to get their category certificates renewed; otherwise, he or she will now not be able to avail the advantage under JKCET Seats Reservation 2019.
This is all about the reservation of seats for JKCET 2019. You further queries will be answered by our experts in the comment section below.