JKCET 2019- Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination has released the admit card of JKCET 2019 exam in online mode on its website. The candidates who have successfully submitted the application form can access their admit card from 13 April 2019 by clicking a link given on this page. Previously, the date of filling the online mode application form of JKCET 2019 was extended, the willing candidates could fill the same on the official website till 27 March 2019. Previously, Important dates of Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET 2019) have been announced by the Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations Board and the candidates had to submit the application form by 10 March 2019. This exam is conducted to provide admission in various engineering courses. It is a state level entrance exam which is conducted once in a year. All the candidates who will appear for the JKCET 2019 exam will have to compete for different engineering courses like computer engineering, mechanical engineering, civil and electrical engineering, IT, communications and electronics. The JKCET 2019 entrance test is going to be held on 28 April 2019. The Government and Private institutions generally offer engineering courses in J&K state. Thus a candidate should know all the details of the exam before proceeding for the admission process. Medical course admission will be offered on the basis of NEET UG score. The notifications for JKCET 2019 is published on the website on 1st February 2019. This common entrance test is also known as JKBOPEE 2019. Furthermore, all the students should carefully read the information provided in the JKCET 2019 article. The university authority will release the e-information brochure for the convenience of the applicants.
Latest Update: The admit card of JKCET 2019 exam is released on 13 April 2019 on the official website of Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination. The candidates can download the same by clicking the link given below:
The date of filling the online mode JKCET 2019 application form was extended up to 27 March 2019, the willing candidates can access the same by clicking the link given below:
JKCET 2019 Important Dates
The JKCET important dates 2019 are given in the table below:
|Releasing of Advertisement||1 February 2019|
|Availability of application form||1 February 2019|
|Closing date of application form||27 March 2019|
|Availability of admit card||13 April 2019 (Available)|
|Exam date||28 April 2019|
|Result declaration||22 May 2019|
|Counselling date||1st Week of June 2019|
Click Here for Officials JKCET Important Dates 2019
JKCET 2019 Application Form
All the candidates have to follow the procedure and fill up the application form of JKCET 2019.
- The JKCET application form 2019 will be provided for the candidates through online mode only.
- The candidates will not receive an application form in offline mode.
- The candidates can access the application form from 1st February till 27 March 2019 (Extended).
- All the applicants are required to upload the scanned images of the photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression images in JPG/JPEG format.
- The interested applicants also have to upload a copy of permanent residence certificate, marks certificate (if the result is announced), date of birth certificate & also category certificate (if required).
- The candidates can change or modify their application form at any time before they proceed for the submission process because once the form is submitted, it cannot be changed later.
- There is no need for any candidate to submit the application form to the board.
- The applicants must keep the copy of application form for further admission process.
- The application fee will be Rs. 800/- for all the candidates who are appearing for JKCET 2019.
- It can be paid online with the help of any national Credit Card/Debit Card, Paytm and net banking.
- The candidates can also make offline payment via bank challan from any HDFC bank and Jammu and Kashmir bank
JKCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
All the applicants are required to check their JKCET eligibility criteria 2019 before proceeding for the admission process-
- The first criterion which is to be fulfilled by the candidate is that he must be the permanent citizen of J&K State.
- The candidate must possess a minimum qualification of higher secondary examination from a recognized board.
- The applicants are required to score a minimum of 50% marks for general category and 40% marks for SC/ ST/ OBC Category candidates.
- The candidates must have attained the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2019.
- The candidates who are appearing for the qualifying examination can also apply for JKCET 2019.
JKCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper-based).
- The JKCET 2019 examination will consist of single papers with 3 sections namely Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The question paper will be of multiple choice based questions.
- The exam duration will be of 3 hours.
- A total of 180 questions will be asked in the JKCET 2019 Examination.
- For every correct answer, one mark will be awarded to the candidates.
- There is a provision of negative marking for each wrong answer.
CET (Engineering) 2019
|Subject||No. of questions||Exam duration|
JKCET 2019 Preparation Tips
- First of all, the candidates are required to make a study plan and time table as per their respective syllabus.
- Candidates are required to prepare themselves by following the exam pattern and syllabus of JKCET 2019.
- They can also select the best books for proper guidance and final exam preparation.
- The candidate should give proper time for revision of JKCET 2019
- The candidates can also go for solved sample paper and last year question papers.
JKCET 2019 Syllabus
The candidates, who are going to take up JKCET exam in 2019, need to prepare themselves by following JKCET syllabus 2019 as determined by the conducting body. In order to prepare for the entrance test in the proper way, the candidates need to cover the entire topic included in the JKCET syllabus 2019. As per the examination conducting body, the JKCET 2019 exam will be completely based on CBSE class 12 syllabus. JKCET syllabus 2019 covers the topics and units from the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in detail. The candidates can check subject-wise, topic-wise syllabus in the separate tables below:
JKCET Syllabus 2019 for Physics
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Communication System
- Current Electricity
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electronic Devices
- Laws of Motion
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Oscillations and Waves
- Physical World and Measurement
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Work, Energy, and Power
JKCET Syllabus 2019 for Chemistry
- Chemical Arithmetic & Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Chemistry of Representative Elements
- Co-ordination Chemistry
- Molecules of Life
- Nomenclature and Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry based on Functional Group – I
- Organic Chemistry based on Functional Group – II
- Organic Chemistry based on Functional Group – III
- Periodic Properties
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Solid State & States of Matter
- Surface Chemistry
- Transition Elements including Lanthanoides
JKCET Syllabus 2019 for Mathematics
- Complex Number, Linear Inequation, Linear Programming
- Integration and Differential Equations
- Limit, Continuity, and Differentiation
- Matrices and Determinants
- Sequence and Series, Permutation and Combination & Binomial Theorem
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Statistics and Probability
- Straight Lines and Conic Sections
- Trigonometric and Inverse Trigonometry Functions
- Vectors and Three Dimensional Geometry
JKCET 2019 Sample Papers
The aspirants preparing for JKCET 2019 exam must solve the JKCET sample papers as much as they can because practicing sample papers will surely help the candidates to be familiar with the actual exam pattern and will give them the real feel of the type of question will be asked in the entrance exam. Practicing the JKCET sample papers 2019 will also help the candidates to work on their efficiency, time management skills, and speed. The examination conducting body has released JKCET sample papers/question papers on its website. The candidates can avail the JKCET sample papers for the year 2011-15 in the table below. The candidates can download the sample papers by clicking the link given in the table below.
|JKCET Question Papers (2011-15)||Downloadable Link|
|JKCET-2015 Physics & Chemistry||Download|
JKCET 2019 Admit Card
- All the candidates can get their admit card from 13 April 2019.
- JKCET admit card 2019 is made available on the official website and the candidates can download their admit card from the official website.
- The admit card will contain the following details like name of the candidate, roll number, exam date, name of the exam centre, category, gender, photo etc.
- The candidates are required to bring their admit card while appearing for the exam.
JKCET 2019 Exam Centres
The candidates who are going to appear in the entrance exam must know the JKCET exam centres 2019. JKCET exam 2019 will be conducted at the exam centres of JKCET 2019 as prescribed by the conducting board in the cities of Srinagar and Jammu only. BOPEE will allot the examination centres to the candidates and the information regarding the JKCET exam centres 2019 allotment will be prescribed on the JKCET 2019 admit card. The candidates are suggested to visit the allotted exam centre an hour before the beginning of exam.
Preparation Tips for JKCET 2019
The candidates going to take up the JKCET exam in 2019 need to prepare well for the same as the competition is quite tough. In order to prepare for the exam effectively, the candidates appearing for JKCET 2019 must refer through the syllabus and exam pattern of the entrance exam. Not only this, to crack the entrance exam candidates must solve as many sample papers of the previous year as they can. For reference of the candidates below is the JKCET 2019 exam pattern and syllabus.
JKCET 2019 Answer Key
The candidates who are going to take up JKCET exam in 2019 can check their answer key once the answer key of JKCET 2019 gets issued by the conducting authority. It will be available I online mode on the official website as well as on our separate page for answer key of JKCET 2019. The answer key will be available after the few days after the exam is held. With the help of JKCET 2019 answer key, the candidates can match answers with the ones provided in the official answer key of JKCET 2019 and can also calculate their estimated scores they might secure in the entrance test. The candidates who will not satisfy with the published answer key and found any discrepancy in the JKCET 2019 answer key can challenge it within the given timeline (will be notified letter). Such candidates will have to challenge the answer key by sending the challenge along with the attached documented proof.
JKCET Result 2019
The candidates going to take up JKCET exam in 2019 can check their result on 22 May 2019. The examination conducting body will release JKCET result 2019 on its website in the form of merit list. The candidates can directly download their scorecard on the official website once released official website, they are not required to login. The score secured by the candidates in the entrance exam will be shown in PDF format on the official website. The candidates have to download the same and keep it safe till the admission process continues. A link would be posted below to check the result when result declared.
JKCET Merit List 2019
The examination conducting body will release JKCET merit list 2019 along with the JKCET marks scored by the candidates in the entrance test. The merit list of the candidates will be prepared based on marks secured by the candidates in the entrance exam and eligibility. The JKCET merit list 2019 will be based on the inter-se-merit of the candidates in the exam in the descending order for general category and for other reserved categories. In a case of JKCET exam is not conducted in 2019, the merit list would be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination (class 12 or its equivalent).
In the case of 2 or more candidates’ secure equal marks in the JKCET exam 2019, the following inter-se-merit rule would be applied to solve the issue:
- Candidate obtaining higher marks in Mathematics in the exam will be considered.
- If inter-se-merit still exists, the candidate having more marks in Physics will be considered.
- If the tie still exists, the candidate older in age will be considered for admission.
JKCET 2019 Seat Allotment
The candidates who are going to take up JKCET 2019 exam will be allotted seat based on their merit in the exam and choice they have filled. The selected candidates will have to report at the allotted institutes to confirm their seat and complete the document verification process. The candidates will be required to bring the documents as mentioned below.
JKCET 2019 Fee Structure
The candidates who will be offered seat will have to confirm their seat by making payment of the admission fee. The candidates have to make payment of the admission fee as per the fee details are given in the table below.
|Participating institutes||Amount (in Rs)|
|GCET Jammu (For candidates of J&K Board of School Education)||11940|
|For candidates other than J&K School Education||12,670|
|SSM College of Engineering, Srinagar||45,000|
|MBS College of Engineering & Technology, Jammu||45,000|
|Yogananda College of Engineering & Technology, Jammu (YCET)||45,000|
|Bhargava College of Engineering and Technology (BCET), Samba||48, 000|
JKCET 2019 Counselling
The candidates will be called for the counselling process of JKCET 2019 on the basis of the merit list of the candidates. They have to bring their original certificate along with their counselling fees. In the process of the counselling session, the applicants are required to select the college/programmes according to their choice.
Documents Required –
- Mark sheet of class 10th and 12th
- Pass certificate of class X and XII
- Permanent residential certificate
- Certificate of DOB
- Category certificate
- Scorecard of the entrance exam
- Challan copy
JKCET 2019 Participating Institutes
The following institute will offer UG level engineering program on the basis of marks obtained in JKCET 2019.
- Bhargava College of Engineering andTechnology, Supwal Samba
- GCET Jammu
- MBS College of Engineering& Technology, Jammu
- MIET Jammu
- SSM College of Engineering, Srinagar
- Yogananda College of Engineering & Technology, Jammu (YCET)
The aspirants can post their more queries in the comment section below to get an active response from our team of educators.