JEECE Eligibility Criteria 2019– Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination is also known as JEECE. The JEECE exam is conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). Candidates can get admission to B.Tech/B.E. program by qualifying the JEECE 2019 exam and get admitted in various colleges in the state of Jharkhand. Students need to give their best efforts to qualify the exam. This article will give information on JEECE Eligibility Criteria 2019. JEECE 2019 online Application Form 2019 will start from 2nd April 2019 and the last date for filling up the application form will be on the 1st week of May 2019.12 institutes participate in JEECE entrance exam. The eligible criteria for undergraduate B.E./B.tech are 10+2 passed with 45% marks aggregate (40% in case of ST/SC/OBC) in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. Candidates will get full information about the eligibility criteria of the JEECE 2019 from the official website of JCECEB. If any candidates don’t qualify the eligibility criteria then they won’t be available to fill up the application form. Forgetting eligible the candidate needs to have a permanent residential certificate of the state of Jharkhand which should be issued and signed by the concerned authority. Like the Sub Divisional Officer- Deputy or Civil commissioner of the state of Jharkhand. The JEECE Eligibility Criteria 2019 will also be based on the reservation policy of the state of Jharkhand.
JEECE Eligibility Criteria 2019 On the Basis of Academic Qualification
Candidates applying for JEECE 2019 need to pass 10+2/ I.Sc exam with 45% marks (40% in case of ST/SC and OBC) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects. Candidates of any age can give the JEECE 2019 exam for getting admission in B.Tech/B.E. courses.
If the necessary medical check for all candidates will be conducted by the Board or the authority of the institution for all courses. Candidates who are found to be fit will be eligible to get admission.
JEECE Eligibility Criteria 2019 on the Basis of Residential Requirement
- Candidates must be a citizen of India
- Candidate must be a local citizen or have a permanent residential certificate of Jharkhand state.
- During the time of counseling, candidates should submit their permanent residential certificate.
- Candidates should bring the certificate issued by the concerned authority (Sub Divisional Civil or Deputy Commissioner of Jharkhand State).
- Candidates who will produce the residential certificate signed by any other authority will not be taken into account.
JEECE Eligibility Criteria 2019 on the Basis of Physical & Age Limit
No age limit is required for getting admission to B.Tech/B.E. courses. For getting admission a candidate must go through the medical check-up. The medical check-up will be done by the authorities of the board or institution. After the completion of medical check-up only fit candidates will be eligible for getting admission to the engineering courses.
JEECE Eligibility Criteria 2019 on the Basis of Reservation
The reservation criteria for JEECE will be based on the latest Government reservation policy of Jharkhand. The candidates belonging to the reserved category like Schedule Caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST), and other reserved categories should bring a valid copy of the caste certificate when the candidates are called for counseling. The candidates should sign the caste certificate from the authority of Sub-Divisional Officer – Deputy or Civil Commissioner of Jharkhand state. Candidates belonging to the reserved category of the BC-I and BC-II will be valid only if these candidates didn’t come under creamy layer. Candidates can get the following information about the reserved category from the table below:
|Category of Caste System||Reservation in Percentage|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||10%|
|Schedule Tribe (SC)||26%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||14%|
JEE on the Reservation of Persons with Physical Disability
- There is seat reservation only in Government Degree Engineering Institutes for persons who are physically disabled for giving the JEECE exam.
- Candidates who disabled by hearing, physical disabilities, verbal or who’s 40% upper or lower physical body parts are disabled will be eligible for getting reservation under such category.
- Candidates who are physically disabled should submit the physically disabled certificate given by the Orthopaedic doctor of a Government District hospital of the state of Jharkhand to get the reservation.
Reservation is also given to the children belonging to the serviceman quota for only Government Degree Engineering Institutes. The sequence for the reservation is given below
- Wards of the Ex-serviceman who have suffered disability during the time of the task in duty.
- Wards of the Defence Force who died for protecting the nation at the time of duty.
- Wards of the Defence Force/Ex-serviceman who are awarded prestigious medal from the President or Government of India for Bravery at the time of duty.
Candidates can get all details about JEECE Eligibility Criteria 2019 from the above article. For latest information candidates can visit the official website of JCECEB to know more about the JEECE Eligibility Criteria 2019.