JEECE Cut off 2019 is the least required mark that an applicant must score in Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 2019 in order to be eligible for admission. Only those contenders will be taken into account by the officials whose marks range the least possible qualifying mark for admission. Competent candidates will secure an admission in numerous Under Graduate Engineering programs & many others in various Institutions & Universities situated in Jharkhand State. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) will publish the JEECE 2019 cutoff for all the competent applicants of the entrance exam. The cutoff of JEECE 2019 will be issued in online mode with starting and ending ranks for all category applicants. The JEECE aspirants will have to secure further more than or comparable to the indicated JEECE cut off 2019 to be a part of the admission process. The cut off of JEECE 2019 will differ from one partaking institution to another, one B.Tech course to other and one category to other. This difference is due to the aspects that go into the creation of JEECE 2019 cut off marks.
JEECE result 2019 will be published by the Examination Board in the month of June 2019. The cut-off marks will be issued by the Jharkhand-combined Entrance Examination Commission after the results announcement. The applicants are acknowledged to the several engineering universities of the Jharkhand State as per the qualified cut off scores. The officials shall take into account the following factors when preparing the cutoff of JEECE 2019:
- The total number of applicants who appeared in the examination.
- The level of difficulty of the exam
- Total Number of participating Universities.
- Reservation Standards.
- Preceding Year cut off Trends.
- Marking System.
- The total number of applicants who cleared the exam.
- Seat open for each program at the institute.
- Maximum Marks secured by the applicants in the examination per each of the subjects.
|For Engineering Stream||Expected Rank|
|Computer Science and Engineering||92-115|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||67-420|
|Mining Engineering||58- 500|
JEECE Cut off 2019: Key Points to Note
JCECE Cut off 2019 is anticipated to be comparable to the preceding year. The cut off depends on the level of the difficulty of the exam as well. Check underneath few key highpoints of JEECE Cut off 2019:
- It is expected to be lower for Computer Science Engineering this year as well. On the other hand, the seat consumption may also be the same.
- Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mining Engineering, and Civil Engineering may also have comparable cut-offs for JCECE.
- JCECEB will issue both a joint merit list and category-wise merit list for applicants who have taken up the JEECE 2019 entrance examination. The merit list of JEECE 2019 will be created in the order of merit and will be on the basis of the cut off scores. JCECEB will create the cutoff of JEECE based on the merit list only. The merit list of JEECE will, in turn, be based on the result of JEECE.
- Applicants need to secure marks equal to the final rank of JEECE cutoff 2019, only then they will be eligible to acquire admission in the universities partaking and programs offered by them.
- The cut off is the least required eligibility marks which applicants have to secure to get seats in the engineering universities of Jharkhand state. It will be issued for all categories & programs.
- The JEECE Cut Off 2019 will be published by the officials via online mode in the month of June 2019. The cut off will be issued individually for every engineering branch.
- JEECE Result 2019 will be issued by the exam guiding officials on June 2019. Applicants will be able to view their results by providing their “Roll Number” or “Application Number”.
- Aspirants will be called to take part in the counselling process on the basis of the JEECE cutoff scores only.
- JEECE 2019 cutoff will be not the same for general category applicants and earmarked category candidates.
This is all about the JEECE cut off 2019 and other relevant aspects. Stay tuned to us to receive the latest updates about this exam.