JEECE Application Form 2019– JEECE stands for Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Exams. It is a state level entrance exam, that is conducted one time every year. JEECE provides admission to various professional Engineering courses offered by many colleges and institutes in the state of Jharkhand. JEECE is conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board, Jharkhand. The next JEECE would be held in 2019. The application forms for JEECE 2019 would be made available by the first week of April 2019. The students would be able to submit the filled-up application form between the second week of April 2019 to Last week of April 2019. The JEECE 2019 entrance exam would be conducted someday in the Middle of May 2019. In order to give the JEECE 2019, the candidates need to first fill the JEECE Application Form 2019. The application form for JEECE 2019 can be found in the official website of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board (JCECEB). This article would provide the candidate with all the necessary information and would guide them in a proper way to make them capable to fill the JEECE Application Form 2019 in the correct way.
Form Submission Mode
The JEECE Application Form 2019 can be submitted only by online mode. Therefore, the candidates would not be able to submit their JEECE Application Form manually. So, the candidates are advised to only submit their application form online and should not try to submit it manually, as it would get rejected.
Filling the JEECE Application Form 2019
- First, go to the official website of the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board (JCECEB).
- Then, click upon the “New Candidate Registration” tab in the webpage.
- Go to the “Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination 2019” web link
- After going to the page, click on the “Apply” button
- In this web page read all the given instruction and click on the “Proceed” button.
- This would take us to the JEECE Application Form 2019.
- Here, the candidate requires to fill all of the asked about information, for e.g.- all of the personal information of the candidate, his/her contact details and details related to his/her qualification.
- The candidate then needs to upload all of his/her documents. The candidate needs to upload the below mentioned documents:
- Passport Size Picture of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- The scanned copies of the qualification documents
- Left Thumb Impression
- Then, click on the “Pay Now” button, for selecting the payment option for paying the fee along with JEECE Application Form 2019.
- After doing all of these the applicant must click on the “Submit” button.
- After successfully completing the JEECE Application form, a form submission acknowledgment would be generated. All the candidates are requested to keep this acknowledgment sheet for future reference.
The following is the detailed list of documents that a candidate requires to submit along with the JEECE application form 2019:
- Hall Ticket, Marksheet, and Certificate of 10th (Metric) or any other equivalent exam
- Hall Ticket, Marksheet, and Certificate of 12th or any other equivalent exam
- A Local Resident certificate issued by S.D.O. of Jharkhand State
- The caste certificate of the candidate
- Income Certificate of the candidate’s parents, if the candidate is applying under the Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme.
- A Passport size photograph of the candidate
- The dependency certificate, issued by the District Soldier Board would be required (for Ex-army men) and dependency certificate, issued by competent Army officer would be required for candidates, whose parents are actively serving in the army if they are claiming for seats in the SMQ quota.
- The candidates who are getting admission under the SMQ Quota should submit the Discharge certificate of their ex-army parent.
- If the Candidate is applying under the PWD category then they should submit the Disability certificate issued by the Medical Superintendent, CMO or Head of the Hospital.
Document Size Table:
|Photograph||The passport-sized photograph of the candidate is required to be submitted:
Size: at most 100KB
Dimension: 3.5cm x 3.5cm
|Signature||The candidates sign on a white paper must be scanned & uploaded
Size: At most 100KB
|Other Relevant Documents||Total Size: At most 500KB
Document Format: JPG
The following are the required document that should be submitted along with JEECE Application Form:
· Hall Ticket, Marksheet and Certificate of 10th (Metric) or any other equivalent exam
· Hall Ticket, Marksheet, and Certificate of 12th or any other equivalent exam
· Domicile Certificate of Jharkhand State
· Caste Certificate
· Income Certificate of the candidate’s parents (for TFW scheme)
· Passport size photograph
· Dependency certificate, for SMQ quota.
· Discharge certificate of the ex-army parent.
· Disability certificate (for PWD quota).
Application Fee Payment
After filling the JEECE Application Form 2019, the candidates need to submit the application fee. The following are the application fee details:
- The Application Fee for ST, SC and Female candidates is Rs. 450.
- The Application Fee for BC-I, BC-II, and General candidates is Rs. 900.
The application fee can be submitted by use of Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking. It must be noted that the service charge would be given by the applicants.