JEECE Admit Card 2019- Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Exam (JEECE) is conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) for providing the candidates who are searching for admissions in Technical and Engineering courses in Jharkhand. The exam is organized in online mode. The former name of the JEECE was JCECE. The Government of Jharkhand has relegated the duty of directing passage tests for entrance into different Institutions in the state. JCECEB was constituted under Section 85 of Bihar Re-Constituted Act, 2000 by the Govt. vide Memo No. 374 dated 29.03.2001. The JEECE Admit Card 2019 will be released on the online mode by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) for all the eligible candidates. As the admit card won’t be sent by post to any candidate, the candidates need to download the admit card from the official website of Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Exam (JEECE). The information needed for downloading the admit cards are the Log-in ID and the Password. The details should be checked by the candidates prior to download the JEECE Admit Card 2019. The prime details which are printed are candidate’s application number, name, father’s name, date of birth, exam center, date of exam, time of exam etc.
Candidates are advised to inform the concerned authorities by writing an application in case of any discrepancies like misprinting or misuse of any important information. The necessary actions can be taken before the conduction of JEECE entrance exam if the above-advised note is implemented. The applications must be sent before the due date for corrections in the admit card because the applications won’t be entertained after the last date.
Important Dates of JEECE Admit Card 2019
Here are the dates needed for the assistance of the aspirants.
|The release of admit card||2nd week of May 2019|
|JEECE Exam||Last week of May 2019|
|JEECE Result Announcement||Third week of June 2019|
JEECE Admit Card 2019 Download
The procedure of downloading the admit card is listed below:
- Visit the official website of JEECE
- Enter log-in and password
- Click on ‘Submit’ tab given below on the page.
- The admit card will be shown on the screen which should be examined by the candidates for authenticity.
- The details in admit card should be double checked and then you are advised to download.
- A minimum of two printouts to be taken of admit card and preserve it for future reference.
- In case of any discrepancy, the topic should be brought to the notice of the concerned authorities.
JEECE 2019 Admit Card Details
The details printed on the admit card are listed below:
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Date and time of the exam
- Complete address of the allotted exam center
- Subject group
JEECE Admit Card 2019 Primary Instructions
- The candidates need to carry the JEECE Admit Card 2019 in the examination center as because the entry to the examination hall is restricted without JEECE Admit Card 2019.
- The JEECE Admit Card 2019 should not be laminated.
- Candidates should examine the details printed in the JEECE Admit Card 2019.
- In case of any discrepancies, candidates are advised to inform the exam authorities.
- Also, it should be noted that the applications must be sent before the due date for corrections in the JEECE Admit Card 2019 because the applications won’t be entertained after the last date.
The authorities should be informed by a handwritten application specifying their worry through post or visit the JCECEB Office within the specified time frame.
The address of JCECEB is given below:
JCECE Board Office Address:
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board Science & Technology Campus
SirkhaToli, Namkum-Tupudana Road Namkum
Ranchi (Jharkhand) – 834010