JEECE 2019 – JEECE stands for Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination. It is an entrance exam of State Jharkhand. The JEECE is held and administered once yearly, therefore, the next JEECE would be conducted in the month of May in 2019. JEECE 2019 will be organized by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board (JCECEB). This exam is conducted for providing applicants with admission to various courses in the field of engineering. Students who want to study engineering in one of the best engineering colleges and institutes in the state of Jharkhand are advised to give this exam. The JEECE 2019 admission process would start with the release of the prospectus in the month of April. The candidates would then be able to submit their filled-up application form till the end week of May 2019. This exam entrance exam would then be held in the Middle of May, 2019. Candidates can get all the important information related to this exam by reading this article. This article would give the candidates all the information related to Application Form, Exam Pattern, Important Dates, Admit Card, Counselling and every other important aspect of this exam. All the aspiring candidates are requested to read this article carefully for gaining proper knowledge about JEECE 2019.
JEECE Important Dates 2019
|JEECE 2019 Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Application Form Release||1st Week of April, 2019|
|Application Form Submission End on||4th Week of April, 2019|
|Issue of Admit Card||3rd week of May, 2019|
|Entrance Exam||4th week of May, 2019|
|Preliminary Answer key Available on||1st Week of June, 2019|
|Result Declaration||3rd Week of June, 2019|
|OMR Sheet download||3rd Week of June, 2019 to 4th week of June, 2019|
|Counselling (Round 1)||4th week of June, 2019|
|Counselling (Round 2)||3rd week of July, 2019 or 4th week of July, 2019|
The prospectus and application form for JEECE 2019 would be released in the 1st week of April, 2019. After the release of the application form, it would be accepted till the 4th week of April, 2019. After the candidates would have submitted their application form, they would be issued their admit card by the 3rd week of May, 2019. This entrance exam would be held in the 4th week of May, 2019. The Answer Key would be released within 1 week of June, 2019 that is by the 1st week of June, 2019. Ultimately, the results for JEECE 2019 entrance exam would be declared by the 3rd week of June, 2019. After the declaration of results, the candidates would be able to download the scanned copy of their OMR answer sheet between the 3rd week to 4th week of June, 2019. After all this, the 1ST round of counselling would be done in the 4th week of June. The 2nd round of counselling would be done sometime in between the 3rd and the 4th week of July, 2019.
All the candidates are informed that these dates are tentative and provide a rough idea about the actual dates of JEECE 2019. These dates can be used by the candidates for preparing their study plan in advance. For getting the specific dates the candidates are requested to visit this website or visit the official website of JCECEB frequently before the start of the JEECE 2019 admission procedure.
JEECE Eligibility Criteria 2019
Before applying for the JEECE 2019, all the candidates need to check the eligibility criteria:
- The Candidate should be an India citizen.
- Candidate requires to be a permanent resident of the Jharkhand state.
- The candidates who want to do Either Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology, do not have any maximum nor minimum age limit in order to pursue these courses.
- Candidates must have Physics & Mathematics as the compulsory subject and one out of the Chemistry, Bio-technology, Biology and technical vocational subjects as secondary subject, in their 10+2 exam. All the candidates who are either 10+2 passed or are appearing for 10+2 are eligible for giving this exam.
- All the general candidates who have gained at minimum 45% marks in their qualifying exam of 10+2 and all the candidate who are from the reserved category must get the at least 40% marks in their 10+2 qualifying exam, in order to be eligible to give JEECE 2019.
- Apart from all these factors the candidate must be physically fit in order to pursue this exam.
JEECE Application Form 2019
The candidate has to apply for JEECE 2019 through online mode. A candidate requires to keep all the scanned copies of the all the required documents ready before filling the application form of JEECE 2019. The following are the steps that a candidate must follow to properly submit their application form through online mode:
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of JCECEB.
- Here, the candidates are required to click on the “Online Application for JEECE 2019” button in the official website.
- After this, the candidate would have to click on the “Register Now” button, to start the Registration process. For getting registered, the candidate would have to enter all the asked about information in the registration web page. After typing all the required information in the form, the candidate must click on the “Register” button to get registered in the official webpage of JCECEB.
- After the successful completion of the registration process, the LOGIN credentials of the candidate would get created. The candidate must use these credentials to sign in to the official website, for filling the Application Form. The candidate can use these LOGIN credential to login to their account anytime.
- After signing in, the candidates need to enter all of their personal and qualification details along with the choice of the course that they want to do.
- After entering all of the required details the candidate needs to click upon the “SUBMIT” button to complete the application form submission process.
It is important for the candidate to thoroughly check all the details before submitting the application form in order to ensure that all the details are correct. All the candidates who are submitting their application form online are not needed to send the JEECE 2019 application form to the board office of JCECEB but are advised to take 3-4 printouts of the Admit Card for use in future.
Candidates who are submitting their JEECE 2019 application form must upload all the scanned copies of required documents along with it. If the candidate fails to attach all the document, then his/her application form may get rejected. The following is the list of all the documents that must be uploaded along with the JEECE Application Form 2019:
- Admit Card, Marks Sheet & Certificate of 10th Class or equivalent Examination
- Admit Card, Marks Sheet & Certificate of 12th Class or equivalent Examination
- Domicile Certificate of Jharkhand State.
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate of Parents, (if applying in the TFW Quota)
- Passport Photograph
- Left Thumb Impression
- Dependency certificate is required for those who are claiming seat under SMQ Quota.
- Disability Certificate (for Candidates with Disability)
Document Size Table
The following table states the standard documents size that must be fulfilled by the documents to be submitted by the candidate. The documents must meet the below mentioned size requirement to ensure that the candidate don’t face any problem while submitting their documents:
|Photograph||The candidate’s photograph must be pass port sized. The size of the picture must be at most 100Kb, have a dimension of 3.5cm X 3.5 cm and must have “. Jpg” format.|
|Signature||The candidates need to upload his signature also. For signature uploading, the candidate must sign upon a paper, scan it & uploaded it. The signature of the candidate must at most 100Kb and have the “.jpg” format.|
|Left Thumb Impression||The scanned copy of the left thumb impression upon a paper must be uploaded. The size of the left thumb impression must be less than 100Kb and must be in “. Jpg” format.|
|All the essential documents||The candidate needs to upload all the required documents for identification and for proving their qualification. The total size of all these documents must be at most 500Kb. The format of all these documents must be “. Jpg”.
The following are the documents that must be uploaded along with the application form:
· Admit Card, Marks Sheet & Certificate of 10th Class or equivalent Examination
· Admit Card, Marks Sheet & Certificate of 12th Class or equivalent Examination
· Domicile Certificate of Jharkhand State.
· Caste Certificate
· Income Certificate of Parents, (if applying in the TFW Quota)
· Passport Photograph
· Left Thumb Impression
· Dependency certificate is required for those who are claiming seat under SMQ Quota.
· Disability Certificate (for Candidates with Disability)
JEECE Application Fee 2019
After uploading all these documents in the requisite size, the candidate requires to pay his/her JEECE Application Fee. The application fee for JEECE 2019 must be submitted online. For, submitting the application fee, the candidate must use one out of- Debit Card, Credit Card or Internet Banking. The Application fee for B. Tech or B.E. courses are as follows:
|General, BC-I and BC-II||Rs. 900|
|DC, ST and Female||Rs. 450|
It must be noted that the JEECE 2019 application Fee, once would neither be re-funded nor be transferred.
JEECE Exam Pattern 2019
This section would provide the candidates with information about Exam Pattern of the JEECE 2019. This exam would have the following pattern:
- This exam would have question from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- The JEECE 2019 would have a total of 150 marks.
- All the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics sections of JEECE 2019 would be of 50 marks each.
- This exam would have objective types of questions, i.e., Multiple Choice Questions.
JEECE Admit Card 2019
After the candidate would have submitted their Application Form of JEECE 2019, they would be Assigned their admit card. The candidate would have to download their admit card from the official website of the JCECEB after signing in to the official website after entering their credentials. When the candidate would LOGIN into the official website, he would be able to access his/her admit card. The candidates are advised to take 2 or 3 printouts of the Admit CARD and must not forget to carry this admit card to give the JEECE 2019. Candidates are advised to read all the details mentioned on the admit card in order not do any mistake while preparing for this exam.
JEECE Counselling 2019
After the JEECE 2019 would get conducted and its results would get declared all the selected candidates would be invited for the counselling. For appearing for giving the counselling the candidates must fill the counselling form online. The counselling fee for the General candidates is Rs. 400, whereas the counselling fee for the female, SC and ST candidates would be Rs. 250. The counselling fee must be paid through RTGS or Debit or Credit Card through Swipe Machine. THE JEECE 2019 counselling is divided into 2 rounds.
Counselling (Round 1)
The 1st round of counselling would be done in the 4th week of June, 2019. the counselling for the candidates would be done according to the Merit List. During the 1st round of Counselling the candidates would be called for filling the Colleges and the course of choice according to their priority. If the selected seat is available in the Institute for the course that the candidate opted for, then he/she would be allotted that seat.
Counselling (Round 2)
If some seats would be vacant after the 1st round then JEECE 2019 counselling 2nd round would be held to provide admission to more candidates. The candidates selected in the 1st round of counselling can also participate in the 2nd round of Counselling for changing their college or course.
JEECE Participating Institutes 2019
All those candidates who would be able to pass the JEECE 2019 entrance exam would be given the opportunity to study in one of the following government or private colleges in the state of Jharkhand. The following is the detailed list of engineering colleges and institutes that gives the admission to the candidates on the basis of their performance in the exam:
- Ram Govind Institute of Technology, Koderma, Mahuwan, Jharkhand
- BA College of Engineering & Technology, Ghatsila
- BIT Sindri, Dhanbad, Jharkhand
- Cambridge Institute of Technology CIT Tatisilway, Ranchi
- DAV Institute of Engineering & Technology Medininagar, Daltonganj
- RVS College of Engineering and Technology (RVSCET) Jamshedpur
- Engineering College, Chaibasa, Jharkhand
- Engineering College, Dumka, Jharkhand
- Engineering College, Ramgarh, Jharkhand
- Ram Tahal Choudhary (RTC) Institute Anandi Ormanjhi, Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Guru Govind Singh Educational Societies, Technical Campus, Kandra, Chas, Bokaro, Jharkhand
- KK College of Engineering & Management, Govindpur, Dhanbad, Jharkhand
- Maryland Institute of Technology & Management Dimna Road, Mango, Jamshedpur
- Ramchandra Chandravanshi Institute of Technology, Vishrampur, Palamau, Jharkhand
- University College of University & Technology (UCET), Vinobha Bhava University Hazaribagh, Jharkhand
The candidate must not forget to carry all the important original documents along with them for counselling because they would be required for verification, in order to get admission through JEECE 2019.