JEE Main OMR Sheet 2019 for the second session of JEE Main 2019 exam has been released by the exam conducting authority that is National Testing Agency (NTA) for the candidates who have appeared in the exam. The candidates can access the JEE Main OMR Sheet 2019 from 14 April 2019. The result of JEE Main April session exam is also declared on 29 April 2019. The second session of JEE Main 2019 exams was held from 7 to 12 April 2019. The candidates can check the official JEE Main OMR Sheet 2019 on the official website of NTA and on this page as well. The JEE Main OMR Sheet has been released few days after successful conduction of first round of JEE Main 2019 exam. A separate link has been activated in the middle of this page to check JEE Main OMR Sheet 2019 as the same gets released officially. With the help of JEE Main OMR Sheet 2019, JEE Main 2019 aspirants will be able to cross check their answers and estimate their probable scores in the entrance exam. In order to download the JEE Main OMR Sheet 2019, the candidates will need to enter their required login credentials. The candidates can check the JEE Main OMR Sheet/Answer Key through Application Number and Password or through Application Number and Date of Birth. If any candidate finds a discrepancy and is not satisfied with the JEE Main 2019 OMR Sheet, they can challenge the OMR sheets by paying the described fee. Read the complete article to get all the insights of JEE Main OMR Sheet 2019.
Latest Update: NTA has declared the result of JEE Main April 2019 exam on 29 April 2019, click the link given below to access the same:
NTA has released the OMR Sheet/answer key of the second phase of JEE Main 2019 exam on 14 April 2019. Click the link given below to check the official JEE Main OMR Sheet 2019.
Click here to check JEE Main OMR Sheet 2019
JEE Main OMR Sheet 2019
Before starting with the process to download and challenge the JEE Main OMR Sheet 2019, we would advise all the candidates to go through the JEE Main important dates 2019 to get an idea about the dates for JEE Main 2019 exam, answer key and JEE Main OMR Sheet 2019. Since the actual dates for JEE Main 2019 exam have been announced by the National Testing Agency (NTA), therefore we are providing below the tabular representation of official dates for your reference.
|JEE Main 2019 Events||Dates for JEE Main January 2019 Exam||Dates for JEE Main April 2019 Exam|
|JEE Main 2019 exam||8 to 12 January 2019||8 to 12 April 2019|
|JEE Main OMR Sheet/Answer key 2019||14 January 2019||14 April 2019|
|Challenge JEE Main OMR Sheet/Answer key 2019||15 to 17 January 2019||16 April 2019|
How to download JEE Main OMR Sheet 2019?
- Click on the link updated above on this page as it is released by NTA, to access your OMR sheet.
- choose a link from the “Through Application Number and Password” or “Through Application Number and Date of Birth” and then enter the required login credentials.
- You will be redirected to a window with scanned images of your JEE Main OMR Sheet 2019 and link for the official answer key.
- We advise candidates to download their OMR sheet and JEE Main answer key 2019 for future reference.
How to Challenge JEE Main OMR Sheet 2019?
In case candidates are not satisfied or find any discrepancy in the JEE Main OMR Sheet 2019, they can challenge the OMR sheet. The candidates can challenge the OMR Sheet/Answer Key from 14 to 16 April 2019. In order to challenge the OMR sheet the candidate will need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Candidates will need to log in the ‘Challenge recorded response’ portal by entering the required login credentials.
- After logging in, the candidates will need to enter the number of question they have an objection with, recorded answer, and the claimed answer.
- Now click on “Add” button.
- After this candidates will need to pay the requisite fee to challenge the JEE Main OMR Sheet. Aspirants shall pay Rs.1000 for each question they wish to challenge through online mode of payment.
How to calculate JEE Main 2019 scores using JEE Main OMR Sheet 2019 and JEE Main Answer Key 2019?
Aspirants can estimate and calculate their probable scores in JEE Main 2019 exam by using their OMR sheet and official answer key to be released by NTA after the conduct of JEE Main 2019 exam. Estimate your scores using the following formula-
(Total number of correct answers x 4 marks) – (Total number of wrong answers x 1 mark)
In order to calculate the scores, candidates will need to follow the following guidelines:
- Firstly, the scores must be calculated as per the marking scheme described in the JEE Main exam pattern 2019 by NTA.
- Cross check your JEE Main OMR Sheet 2019 responses as marked during an exam with the answers in the official answer key.
- For every correct answer, you will get 4 marks, and for every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- In the case of no answer, no mark will be either added or deducted.
If you have any query regarding JEE Main OMR Sheet 2019, feel free to comment below in the comment box.