JEE Main Mock Test 2019- The first phase of JEE Main 2019 exam was conducted by NTA from 8 to 12 January 2019. JEE Main Mock Test 2019 has already been released on 7 September 2018 and the same is available in online mode on the official website of NTA. The candidates can also download the mock test to practice in their systems. To access the JEE Main Mock Test 2019, the candidates have to log in using their username and password (created during the online registration process of JEE Main 2019). JEE Main Mock Test 2019 is very helpful for those candidates who are preparing to take up JEE Main exam to be held in the month of January and April of 2019. Such candidates can practice for actual JEE Main exam through JEE Main Mock Test 2019 which is now available on the official website of national testing agency (NTA) as well as on this page. Here in the middle of this page, a separate link is posted to take up JEE Main Mock Test 2019. JEE Main Mock Test 2019 is a computer based online test which will provide JEE Main aspirants with a good experience of the upcoming JEE Main exam. The candidates are advised to take the JEE Main Mock Test several times before appearing in JEE Main 2019 exam; it will definitely help them to be prepared before the exam and will enhance their confidence level as well. In JEE Main 2019, the candidates will have to perform well while managing the time so that the candidates need to learn how to perform well under the time limit. JEE Main Mock Test 2019 will benefit the aspirant in combating their nervousness and will give the candidates a positive attitude toward the JEE Main exam so that they can answer questions in JEE Main 2019 under the time limit with an affirmative outlook. To know the detailed step-wise method to access JEE Main Mock Test 2019, the candidates are advised to read the full article.
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main is a national level engineering entrance exam conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency) for admission to UG engineering and architecture programs. As per the latest changes made by MHRD ministry, from the year 2019 onward, JEE Main exam will be conducted twice in a year in online mode only. Online application for JEE Main April 2019 has been started on 8 Feb and the exam will held from 7 to 20 April 2019. NTA will post a link to access the online JEE Main Mock Test for 2019 exam after the application process gets finished. The candidates can read on the process to access the mock test, exam quick review, exam pattern and more here.
Latest Update: NTA has conducted the first phase of JEE Main 2019 exam from 8 to 12 January 2019 as per the decided schedule.
JEE Main 2019 Quick Review
The JEE Main aspirants can have a look on JEE Main 2019 quick review given in the table below:
|Name of exam||Joint Entrance Examination|
|Commonly known as||JEE|
|Exam category||National level entrance exam|
|Conducting body||NTA (National Testing Agency)|
|The frequency of exam||Twice in a year|
|Exam score validity||1 year|
JEE Main Mock Test 2019 – Check the Steps to Take Mock Test Here
JEE Main Mock Test 2019 can be accessed by the JEE Main aspirants through online mode on this page as well as the official website of NTA. The candidates can take the mock test from 7 September 2019. To take the JEE Main Mock Test, the candidates are required to follow the steps given below:
- First, the candidates have to click a link given below; it will take the candidates directly to the official page for JEE Main Mock Test 2019. Here, the candidates have to select JEE Main in a section asked for “select exam you would like to appear” and have to select paper 1.
- Thereafter, the candidates have to login providing the details asked there. The candidates have to log in using their username and password (created during the online registration process of JEE Main 2019).
- The candidates will be provided with the instruction and the candidates will have to choose a language to take the mock test.
- Now, “I am ready to begin” button has to be clicked by the candidates. The candidates will be now seeing the question pallet on the computer screen. Different colours will show the answer status of each question of the mock test.
Click Here to access Official JEE Main Mock Test 2019
Guideline of JEE Main Mock Test 2019
- The candidates will be given a to total 180 minutes to take the JEE Main Mock test. A countdown timer will be set at the right corner of the computer screen which will show the remaining time.will
- After completing the given time, the JEE Main Mock Test 2019 will automatically end by itself. The candidates will not be required to end the Mock test.
- If any question is unanswered, the candidates have to mark it for review so that they can answer it later.
- The candidates will; be able to answer the questions directly by clicking on ‘SAVE AND NEXT’ button given on there.
JEE Main Exam Pattern 2019 for Paper 1
JEE Main Exam 2019 paper 1 will be based on the exam pattern given below:
- Mode of Exam: Computer Based Test (Online)
- Type of Questions: Only multiple choice questions will be asked in paper 1. The candidates will have to select the correct answer from the given 4 option.
- Total Marks: The JEE main paper 1 will be a set of 360 marks.
- Duration of the Exam: In paper 2, the candidates will be given a total of 3 hours.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
- Total Number of Questions: In JEE Main paper 1, a total of 90 questions will be asked and each section will have 30 questions each.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will be awarded 4 marks. For each wrong answer, 1 mark will be fetched and no mark will be deducted for unanswered questions.
JEE Main Exam Pattern – Paper 2
JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 examination pattern for the student who will select Architecture program to get admission in is given below:
- Mode of Exam: JEE Main Paper 2 will be held in Pen & Paper based (offline) mode only.
- Type of Questions: Only multiple choice questions will be asked in paper 2.
- Total Marks: The JEE main paper 2 will be a set of 390 marks.
- Duration of the Exam: The candidates will have a total of 3 hours in paper 2.
- Subjects: Questions in JEE Main 2019 paper 2 will be asked from Mathematics, General aptitude and drawing skills.
- Total Number of Questions: A total of 82 questions will be asked in JEE Main 2019 paper 2. 2 questions will be asked from Drawing and Mathematics will have 30 questions, whereas and total 50 questions will be asked from Aptitude test.
- The medium of Question Paper: English or Hindi or Gujarati (Gujarati is only for the candidates belongs to Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli).
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, total 4 marks will be awarded and for each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted while any answer and there will be no mark deduction for unanswered question.
In case of any query related to JEE Main Mock Test 2019 article, you can write to us in the comment section below.