Admit Card for the first session of JEE Main 2019 exam has been released by the exam conducting body that is National Testing Agency (NTA) on 17 December 2018. NTA has released the admit card only for those candidates who have successfully submitted the online mode application form of JEE Main 2019. A link has been posted on the official website of NTA to download the admit card/hall ticket. NTA has issued provisionally hall ticket to the candidates subject to the validity of their JEE Main 2019 registration. The candidates can download their admit card providing the required login details such as application number and password. The name of the candidate, date, shift, and timing of the JEE Main 2019 exam can be checked on the admit card/hall ticket of JEE Main 2019 exam.
A notification released by National Testing Agency says “The candidate has to download his/her Admit Card from the NTA’s website w.e.f. 17.12.2018 onwards and appear for the examination at the given Centre on Date and Shift as indicated in their Admit Card”.
JEE Main is a national level engineering entrance exam to be conducted in online mode Computer Based Test (CBT) at various exam centres throughout the world. The purpose of conducting JEE Main exam is to offer admission to the deserving candidates into UG level engineering program offered by IITs, NITs, IIITs, ISM Dhanbad and other participating institutions. From the year 2019 oward, JEE Main exam will be conducted twice a year in computer based test mode. The first session of JEE Main exam 2019 is scheduled to be conducted from6 to 20 January 2019. .The candidates who will qualify in JEE Main exam and desired to get admission IITs will have to take up JEE Advanced 2019 exam as per schedule set by the conducting authority.
How to download the JEE Main 2019 Admit Card?
In order to download the JEE Main Admit Card 2019, the candidates have to follow the instruction given below:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of NTA and then click on “Engineering” section given there.
- A link is available on the homepage to download the JEE Main 2019 admit card.
- To download the admit card, you have to choose an option from the two given there. The candidates can download their admit card either using application number & password (which was created during filling online application form 2019) or through application number and date of birth.
- Thereafter, you will be redirected to JEE Main Admit Card 2019 download page. The candidates have to provide credential as per the choice they have made to download the admit card.
- Before downloading JEE Main Admit card, you are suggested to check the detail mentioned over the admit card carefully. The below-mentioned details can be seen on the admit card which must be made sure if correct or not.
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- After checking the above mentioned details, the spirants are advised to download the admit card and take a print out the same.
- If you are having any problem in downloading or your admit card is not generated by NTA yet, you must report it immediately to the NTA authorities.
JEE Main Admit Card 2019: Important Points
If you are going to appear in the first phase of JEE Main 2019 exam need to know a few points and keep that in your mind. Below here, we have suggested some important points to the JEE Main aspirants:
- Only those candidates will be able to download the admit card who have successfully submitted the error free application form of JEE Main 2019 exam. The JEE Main Hall Ticket would not be issued to those candidates whose application forms are found to be incomplete or having wrong information or any other reasons such as indistinct/ doubtful photographs/unsigned Applications.
- Those candidates who have successfully applied the online mode JEE Main application form under the deadline but does not fulfill the eligibility criteria as prescribed by NTA will also be not able to access the admit card.
- The candidates can access their admit card only through online mode on the official website of NTA that is jeemain.nic.in. It will not be sent through offline mode.
- After downloading the JEE Main Admit Card 2019, you have to check the information provided on it and keep your admit card safe until the whole admission process of JEE Main 2019 gets over. Details such as name of candidate, entrance test city, date, shift and paper (Paper-1 or Paper-2) would be mentioned on the JEE Main Hall Ticket 2019.
- You will have to produce the admit card at some venue such as on the day of exam, admission counselling.
- You must know that the duplicate JEE Main Admit Card 2019 exam will not be issued at the JEE Main exam centres in any circumstances.
- You will be allowed to enter the exam hall if you show the exam hall ticket on the entry gate of exam hall. No candidates will be allowed by the Centre Superintendent to enter the exam hall without carrying JEE Main admit card in any condition.
- You should read the instruction written on the JEE Main admit card and follow them in the exam hall.