JEE Main 2020 Admit Card Download Problems & Solutions – Exam conducting authority will release the admit card for JEE Main 2020 exam a month prior to the exam date. Candidates must know that from 2020, the JEE Main exam will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). Aspirants who will successfully fill and submit their JEE Main application form 2020, will be issued JEE Main 2020 admit card for the exam. JEE Main 2020 exam is expected to be held in the month of April 2020, tentatively. It is mandatory to carry JEE Main admit card 2020 on the day of the exam to the exam venue, as no candidate will be allowed to sit in the exam without their JEE Main 2020 admit card. Many candidates often face certain problems while downloading their admit cards for the exam. Here in this article, we are going to discuss about JEE Main 2020 admit card download problems faced by the candidates. We advise aspirants to check all the details mentioned on the JEE Main 2020 admit card carefully before download. In case of any discrepancy, candidates must immediately contact the concerned authorities. Read the complete article to know about the JEE Main admit card 2020 download problems and solutions to them.
JEE Main Admit Card 2020 Download Problem
- Losing Login Credentials – Aspirants might not be able to download their JEE Main admit card 2020, if they lose their application form confirmation page or if they lose their login credentials. In order to avoid the problem of Losing Login Credentials while downloading the JEE Main admit card 2020, candidates are advised to submit their own valid email id during JEE Main 2020 registration process. This will help them to keep their application number safe with themselves, and there will be fewer chances of forgetting or losing login credentials.
- Enter Wrong Login Credentials – While logging in to the JEE Main admit card 2020 download portal, many candidates often Enter Wrong Login Credentials. Either the candidates forget their credentials, or in a hurry to download JEE Main admit card 2020 they enter wrong credentials. Aspirants are advised to keep their login credentials safe with themselves and enter them carefully and correctly while downloading their JEE Main admit card 2020.
- Filling and Submission of Application Forms Incorrectly – Candidates must know that the JEE Main admit card 2020 will be issued to only those candidates who will fill their application forms correctly and submit them before or on the last date of submission. Filling and Submission of Application Forms Incorrectly will be intolerable. No applications with false or incorrect information and applications submitted after the last date will be entertained and considered valid by the exam conducting authority. Thus, JEE Main admit card 2020 will be issued to only those candidates who will submit their application forms correctly and on or before the last date of submission. We also advise candidates to go through the JEE Main important dates 2020 so as to not miss the date of application submission.
- Photograph Uploading issue – The application forms for JEE main 2020 exam may also get rejected by the exam conducting authority in case of Upload of Photograph of the candidate in the Wrong Format. If the photograph uploaded by the candidate is not as per the guidelines described by the exam conducting authority, then the authority will reject the application form and no JEE Main admit card 2020 will be issued in this case. JEE Main 2020 aspirants are advised to upload their photographs in JPEG/JPG format (3.5 cm and 4.5 cm dimension). The size of the photograph must be from 4KB to 40 KB.
- Low Internet Speed – In case of Low Internet Speed or Page Load Time due to heavy traffic, the candidates may get issues while downloading JEE Main admit card 2020. In this case, candidates should either try another internet connection to download JEE Main admit card 2020 or should try downloading later.
What should be done in case a candidate forgets the login credentials to download JEE Main Admit Card 2020?
In case any candidate forgets his/her login credentials, they will need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Log in to the JEE Main admit card 2020 download portal.
- Click on ‘I can’t access my JEE Main admit card’.
- You will be redirected to forgot application number page.
- You will then need to enter your date of birth, state of eligibility, security pin, father’s name, and mother’s name to access your JEE Main 2020 application number and password.
- In order to revive the application number and password, the aspirants can also answer a security question. After answering the security question, the candidates will get a verification code to be sent via SMS on the mobile numbers provided by them. Following that, through the link sent to aspirants on their registered email ids, the candidates will be able to reset their user id and password.
If any candidate faces any problem while downloading their JEE Main admit card 2020, we are providing below the contact details of concerned authorities for your reference.
|Computer-Based Exam Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Computer-Based Exam Helpline Numbers.||18002669778|
|JEE Main Helpline Numbers||7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526|
In case of any query regarding JEE Main Admit Card 2020 download problems, feel free to comment below in the comment box.
All the best!!