JEE Main Ranking is an access for inclusion in B.Tech. Courses in India. Good grades in JEE Main will be important to appear in the JEE Advanced Exam and gain entry to leading engineering institutes. JEE Main exam preparation can roughly be divided into three parts: physics, chemistry, math. The candidates must prepare with full dedication to these three subjects to pass the exam. Apart from these topics, B.Arch. & B. Planning aspirants must appear in JEE Main Paper 2 to gain access to architectural and B.Plan courses.
|Paper||Subjects||Type of Questions||Duration|
|Paper I||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||Objective Type Questions||3 Hours|
JEE Main 2019 Preparation Tips for Physics: Key Tips
Physics is one of the hardest sections of the JEE Main exam. Here are some tips to crack the JEE network physics. Before you master this section, you must review the JEE Main Physics syllabus. Create a massive syllabus chart of JEE Mains Syllabus and paste it onto the wall of your study. It gives you an idea of how much curriculum you have covered. The JEE Main Physics syllabus covers two sections – Section A and Section B. Section A has the conceptual part with 80% of the marks allocated and Section B has the practical/experimental components with 20% marks.
JEE Main 2019 Preparation Tips for Physics: Important Books
- Questions from General Physics by I.E. Irodov
- Basics of Physics by Halliday, Resnick & Walker
- Theories of Physics Vol I and II by H.C. Verma
JEE Sectional preparation tips: Topic wise coverage
|Subject||Topics||Coverage of topics|
|Physics||Optics & Waves||3%|
|Heat & Thermodynamics||7%|
|Waves & Elasticity, Simple Harmonic Motion||7%|
|Electro Magnetic Induction, Magnetics||13%|
|Electromagnetic Waves and Principles of Communication, and Semi-Conductor Devices||13%|
|Electrostatics & Current Electricity||17%|
Topics to cover
|Center of Mass & Inertia||Kinematics|
|Circular Motion||Ktg & Thermodynamics|
|Communication Systems||Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism|
|Current Electricity||Mechanical Waves|
|Dual Nature of Matter and radiation.||Momentum & Collision|
|Elasticity, Calorimetry, Thermal Expansion||Newton’s Law of Motion|
|Electromagnetic Induction & AC||Nuclear Physics & Radio Activity|
|Electronics Devices||Rotational Dynamics|
|Electrostatics||Simple Harmonics Motion|
|Error in Measurement & Instruments||Unit, Dimension & Measurement|
|Fluid Mechanics||Wave Optics|
|Geometrical Optics||Work, Power & Energy|
JEE Main 2019 Preparation Tips for Physics: Important Guidelines
- JEE Sectional preparation tips: Important guidelines
- One of the key JEE main preparation tips is managing the time. Applicants should establish a clear timetable and make sure they stick to it.
- Within the set time, they should finish the syllabus. For this, the candidates have to set certain goals.
- Most / All of the first syllabus for JEE would be with mechanics. You have to be really strong in mechanics because it is the counting topic for a general job.
- Let’s keep dealing with heat and thermodynamics. Questions are basically simple, but sometimes difficult. So be careful with them.
- In the first year, the Rigid Body Dynamics is the only difficult / extremely basic topic. For this chapter, you must be strong in the circular motion. Then comes the fluid mechanics, which is also hard, but not to that extent.
- Be strong in gravitational basics. Even if this topic is not often used during the exam, this helps you in the second year – electrostatics.
- Depending on the difficulty level of the chapter or topic, a candidate must decide for himself how many days he can finish the topic.
- One of the key JEE main preparation tips is to comprehend the theories well. Candidates need to remember that if they master the concepts well, they can apply them well at the time of the entrance exam.
- Therefore, candidates must ensure that they know the topics so well that they have no problem applying the concepts while solving all kinds of questions.
- Electronics is the entirety of the chapters of semiconductors, EM Waves etc. This is just for the JEE Main. These are simple in one sense as you just have to listen to the class, rest can be done by you. Much preparation is not necessary. But NCERT reading is a must for this part.
- Current electricity is the simplest of them all and just the Cengage advanced material, which is more than enough basically.
- Visually coming to optics is not as easy as it seems, and it has many concepts, and it is necessary to apply them correctly. It is necessary. Drawing Ray diagrams would be very helpful.
- Candidates must be well-versed in the JEE Main curriculum. You must know well the areas from which the questions are asked. This will help them to share their time. Part of the JEE Main preparation tips, therefore, is that the JEE Main curriculum is very thorough.
- Please do not be as silly as postponed. Complete your reading and exercises on time and prepare a schedule for you. Do not use social media. Do not hesitate to doubt, and you can also use some educational websites to clarify your doubts.
This is all about the JEE Main 2019 Preparation Tips for Physics. Stay tuned for more updates.