JEE Advanced Rank List 2020 – After the declaration of the result, rank list of JEE Advanced 2020 will be released. Ranks in the rank list will be based on the marks secured by the candidates. Conducting authority will follow the tiebreaker policy in case of two candidates scoring the same. Results for JEE Advanced 2020 exam, which is to be held on 17 May 2020, is expected to be released in the month of June 2020. Candidates will need to enter their application number and date of birth to access their JEE Advanced Rank List 2020 or their rank card. In order to be listed in the rank list, the candidates will need to appear in both Paper 1 and Paper 2 of JEE Advanced 2020. Aspiring candidates will need to secure both minimum and aggregate subject wise marks in order to qualify the counselling procedure. Go through the complete article for all information regarding the JEE Advanced Rank List 2020.
How to check JEE Advanced Rank List 2020?
- The rank list of the JEE Advanced 2020 exam will be made available for the candidates in online mode.
- In order to access their rank list, the candidates will need to submit their application number and DOB and then click on the submit button
- You will be redirected to JEE Advanced Rank List 2020
- We advise all the candidates to download the rank list or rank card for future reference.
JEE Advanced Rank List 2020 – Highlights
- Candidates must know that the rank list of the JEE Advanced 2020 exam will be available for only those candidates who will appear in both Paper 1 and Paper 2 of the JEE Advanced exam.
- The authority, while calculating the marks will consider the scored of both paper 1 and paper 2 secured by the candidate.
- The sum total of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics scores will be considered as the aggregate marks, and based on these aggregate marks the JEE Advanced rank list 2020 will be prepared.
- There will be no waiting list
- The rank cards will include names of those candidates only who will secure the minimum and aggregate subject wise marks. The marks will vary category wise.
- Candidates must know that if they qualify the exam in more than one category then for the purpose of ranking they will be considered in all the categories they belong to.
JEE Advanced Rank List 2020 – Minimum Prescribed Percentage of Marks and Aggregate Marks for Inclusion
Below here we have provided the tabular representation of Minimum Prescribed Percentage of Marks and Aggregate Marks for Inclusion in the rank list of the JEE Advanced 2020 exam. The authorities have not yet released the minimum and aggregate subject-wise qualifying marks, thus we advise you to go through the previous year marks for reference.
JEE Advanced Rank List 2020 – Previous year Qualifying Marks
|JEE Advanced 2019|
|Minimum Marks (Each Subject)||Minimum Aggregate Marks|
|OBC-NCL||Any||OBC-NCL rank list||10||115|
|OBC-NCL||Yes||OBC-NCL-PwD rank list||6||64|
|SC||Any||SC rank list||6||64|
|SC||Yes||SC-PwD rank list||6||64|
|ST||Any||ST rank list||6||64|
|ST||Yes||ST-PwD rank list||6||64|
JEE Advanced Rank List 2020 – Criterion for Inclusion in JEE Advanced Rank List 2020
|JEE Advanced 2019|
|Minimum Percentage of Marks (in Each Subject)||Minimum Percentage of Aggregate Marks|
|Common rank list (CRL)||10.0||35.0|
|Common-PwD rank list (CRL-PwD)||5.0||17.5|
|OBC-NCL rank list||9.0||31.5|
|OBC-NCL-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|Preparatory course (PC) rank lists||2.5||8.75|
|SC rank list||5.0||17.5|
|SC-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|ST rank list||5.0||17.5|
|ST-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
JEE Advanced Rank List 2020 – Maximum Aggregate Marks and Maximum Marks in Each Subject
|Particulars||JEE Advanced 2019|
|Maximum aggregate marks||366 (183 each in Paper 1 and Paper 2)|
|Maximum marks in Chemistry||122 (61 each in Paper 1 and Paper 2)|
|Maximum marks in Mathematics||122 (61 each in Paper 1 and Paper 2)|
|Maximum marks in Physics||122 (61 each in Paper 1 and Paper 2)|
JEE Advanced Rank List 2020 – Number of Candidates
JEE Advanced Rank List 2020 – Gender and Category-wise
If you have any query regarding the JEE Advanced Rank List 2020 feel free to comment them below in the comment box.