JEE Advanced Mock Test 2020- The exam conducting authority for JEE Advanced 2020 exam will release the mock tests for this national level engineering exam in the month of February 2020, tentatively. The JEE Advanced exam will be conducted by IIT Delhi. In 2019, the exam was conducted by IIT Roorkee and in 2018 the exam conducting body was IIT Kanpur. The exam conducting authority may also release the help videos for JEE Advanced mock test 2020 in both English and Hindi language for the convenience of candidates. Through these help video the candidates appearing for the exam and willing to take mock tests will be able to learn how to take these online mock tests. We will upload the links of the mock tests for the JEE Advanced 2020 exam as soon as they are released by the exam conducting authority. By taking the online mock tests the aspirants will be able to get familiar with the format and structure of the computer-based JEE Advanced 2020 exam which is to be conducted in online mode. The candidates will also get an idea of what kind of questions will be asked in the exam and how they are to be answered. Go through the complete article to understand every aspect of the JEE Advanced mock test 2020.
How to take JEE Advanced Mock Test 2020?
Here in this article, we have discussed about the procedure of the mock test. Aspirants willing to take the mock test can go through the steps discussed below to know how to take the JEE Advanced mock test 2020. As soon as the exam conducting authority will release the online mock test for the exam we will update it here on this page. By clicking on the link to be provided here you will be able to take the mock test for JEE Advanced 2020 exam.
Steps to take the JEE Advanced mock test 2020:
- Click on the link for JEE Advanced mock test 2020 which will be updated here as soon as the exam conducting authority will activate it.
- You will need to sign in to the mock test portal.
- Select your language in which you want to take the test, either English or Hindi.
- After selecting the preferred language, click on the “next” button.
- You will be redirected to the general instructions page. We advise you to go through all the instructions thoroughly before starting the mock test. At the bottom of the page, you will again need to select your default language.
- After clicking on the checkbox for the agreement of instructions, the candidates will then need to click on the “I am ready to begin” option.
- You will be then redirected to the general information page related to the JEE Advanced mock test 2020 section from which the questions will be asked.
On the screen below where you will be answering the questions, few options will be available. Below we have stated the tabular representation of all the options for your reference.
JEE Advanced Mock Test 2020- Status of Questions Answered
|Color of the Button||Status of the Button Pressed|
|Gray||Not visited the question yet|
|Green||Answered the question|
|Purple||Not answered the question, but have marked it for review|
|Purple with a green circle||Have answered the question, but marked it for review.|
|Red||Not answered the question|