JEE Advanced Latest Updates 2020 – Sticking to all the JEE Advanced Latest Updates 2020 will help all the aspirants to not miss any of the latest news or event regarding the JEE Advanced 2020 exam. All the aspiring candidates willing to appear for the JEE Advanced 2020 exam must be well acquainted with all the latest updates regarding the exam. The candidates willing to get admissions under various undergraduate and postgraduate courses from Engineering, Sciences, Architecture fields through JEE Advanced 2020 followed by the JEE Main 2020 exam, are advised to follow the latest updates of the JEE Advanced 2020 exam ceremoniously. The exam is expected to be conducted in the month of May 2020, tentatively. This exam is the pylon for all the aspirants to get admissions in the elite technological institutes, i.e. IITs and any kind of misleading information regarding the exam can create obstacles for the aspirants. To make the procedure of the JEE Advanced exam smooth and less tricky starting from the release of notification to the end of the counselling process, we advise candidates to keep track of the important dates as well as the latest updates of the exam. Therefore, we are here will have all the JEE Advanced Latest Updates 2020 for all the aspirants willing who are willing to fly with colorful wings in the sky of India’s best IITs.
JEE Advanced Latest Updates 2020
The notification for JEE Advanced 2020 exam is expected to be held in the month of May 2020, tentatively. The official notification for exam will be released along with the JEE Main notification 2020. Till 2019, the exam conducting authority of the JEE Main exam was the Central Board of Secondary Education and CBSE was liable for all the notifications and changes regarding the exam. But from 2020, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has taken over the authorities from CBSE, and the official notification for both JEE Main and JEE Advanced 2020 will be released by NTA. Candidates must know that NTA will only release the notification for the JEE Advanced exam and it is not the exam conducting authority for the same. The JEE Advanced exam will be conducted by one of the seven zonal coordinating IITs.
In 2018 and 2019, some changes were made in the JEE Advanced exam. Below here we have mentioned changes made in the JEE Advanced exam last year.
JEE Advanced Latest Updates 2020:- Changes made in JEE Advanced Exam
- Due to the implication of GST, the application fee for candidates of all the categories may increase.
- For the candidates belonging to the Person with Disability (PwD) category, the horizontal reservation has been increased to 5% from 3%.
- Formerly, the JEE Advanced exam was conducted offline in pen and paper mode. But from 2019 the exam has been made completely online. The JEE Advanced exam is now a computer-based test, conducted in online mode.
- In case of any malfunction in the system provided to the candidates during the exam, the systems will be changed immediately. The time of the candidate lost will be then adjusted in the server so that the candidate can get complete 3 hours for completing the exam.
- Now onwards, the candidates will be able to choose 5 preferred exam centers, unlike previous years when candidates only had to make three choices.
- Only first 2,40,000 candidates qualifying the JEE Main 2020 exam will be considered eligible to appear for the JEE Advanced exam.
- The category-wise distribution of seats has also been changed.
- The percentage of supernumerary seats to increase the presence of female candidates will be increased from 8% to 14%.
We will update you with the JEE Advanced Latest Updates 2020 as soon as the dates for exam are released. If you have any query feel free to ask us in the comment box.