JEE Advanced Application Form 2019 – The tentative schedule for JEE advanced 2019 examination is announced! Of course, the most important thing to be taken care of is the JEE Advanced Application Form 2019. If it is not done correctly, you lose out your chance to attempt for the examination as well. The window for the application form 2019 will open in 1st week of May 2019 and it will close in the 2nd week of May 2019. Bookmark this page as the exact date schedule will be updated here in no time once released by the conducting body. This article will help you understand that how you can fill up the JEE Advanced Application Form 2019 and when to do it as well.
JEE Advanced Important Dates 2019
Familiarizing with the important dates should be the first step before going ahead to fill the application form. Below mentioned are the tentative dates that the people must absolutely remember no matter what:
|JEE Advanced Events||Dates 2019|
|Online registration process beginning||1st week of May|
|Closing date for the registration||2nd week of May|
|Admit card||3rd week of May|
|Exam date||3rd week of May|
|Announcement of result||2nd week of June|
|AAT online registration date||2nd week of June|
|Exam date||2nd week of June|
|Declaration result||3rd week of June|
|Allotment of the seat||3rd week of June|
- There is an official brochure that will be released by the authorized body and that too before the releasing of the JEE Advanced Application Form 2019 for the 2019 examination.
- The application will start from the 1st week of May 2019 of course. Keeping an eye on the actual date is important though.
- Only the online mode will be entertained for the application process of the JEE Advanced Application Form 2019.
- The candidates will be permitted to complete the application process of the JEE Advanced Application Form 2019 by the 2nd week of May.
- Firstly they will have to register themselves on the site.
- After the same, they will have to put in their details of the academic qualifications that they have. and educational details.
- Then they will have to also fill in the preferable exam city to them.
- The necessary documents have to be kept handy completely. They will also have to upload the scanned documents.
- The next step is to pay the fee.
- The certificate for the 10th examination (in case the date of birth is mentioned in it only) OR else you can upload the birth certificate.
- The class 12th (or equivalent) certificate (for those appeared for this examination in 2019 or a student who has a certificate of class XII after the June of 2018.
- In case of different name in class X certificate, then the signature of a gazetted officer is a necessity.
- The necessity of the Category Certificate in case of the SC/ST/OBC-NCL.
- The necessity of the PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- The necessity of the PIO card or OCI certificate (if applicable)
The registration fee structure (tentative):
Registration Fee for India:
|Category||Female Candidates (all categories)||SC/ST/PwD||All Other Candidates|
|Fee||Rs. 1300 + GST**||Rs. 1300 + GST**||Rs. 2600 + GST**|
Registration Fee for Foreign countries:
|Category||SAARC Countries)||Non-SAARC Countries)|
|All Candidates||USD 160 + GST**||USD 300 + GST**|
JEE Advanced Application 2019:
Necessary documents to be uploaded:
Following are the necessary documents that have to be uploaded during the registration process:
JEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria
It is absolutely compulsory for the people to enter in the JEE main examination if you really want to apply for the JEE Advanced. You must completely remember the fact that the appearing for the JEE main has come into the rules from the very last year in itself. This is one reason why you will have to prepare yourself doubly. If you do so, then you can crack both the examinations perfectly.
Take care of these points in order to complete the registration process as well as the application process of the JEE Advanced Application Form 2019 completely without problem at all.