JEE Advanced Application Form 2019- IIT Roorkee, which is an official conducting body of JEE Advanced 2019, has released the admit card of exam on 20 May 2019. The candidates who have submitted the online application form can download thier admit card latest by 27 May 2019. Previously, JEE Advanced Application Form 2019 has been closed on 9 May 2019, however, the candidates from Odisha state were given another chance submit the application form till 14 May 2019 because of large-scale destruction caused by cyclone Fani in the state. The application form of JEE Advanced can be filled in online mode on the official website JEE Advanced 2019. The candidates who have qualified in JEE Main 2019 exam for JEE Advanced 2019 had to fill & submit the application form latest by 9 May 2019. Recently, the date of JEE Advanced 2019 exam has been revised by the exam conducting body due to Loksabha Election 2019. The official schedule for JEE advanced 2019 examination is already announced! Of course, the most important thing to be taken care of is the JEE Advanced Application Form 2019. If it is not done correctly, the candidates can lose out their chance to attempt for the examination as well, so that each aspirant need to keep the announced dates related to JEE Advanced Application Form 2019 in their mind. The window for the application form 2019 is now open from 3 May 2019 and it will close on 9 May 2019. Based on the performance in JEE Main 2019 exam, total 2,24,000 students will qualify to appear in JEE Advanced to be held in 2019 and these selected candidates will have to complete the application form under the given timeline. The eligible candidates will be able to fill out the online application form on the official website. A link is also posted in the middle of this page to fill out the online application form as the application process is started. Bookmark this page as the exact schedule or information related to the application form is updated here in no time after releasing by the conducting body. IIT Roorkee has released all the important dates of JEE Advanced 2019. This article will help the candidates understand how to fill up the JEE Advanced Application Form 2019 and when to do it as well.
Latest Update: The admit card of JEE Advanced 2019 exam has been released on 20 May 2019, download the same latest by 27 May 2019.
JEE Advanced Important Dates 2019
Familiarizing with the important dates should be the first step before going ahead to fill the application form. Below mentioned are the official dates that the people must absolutely remember no matter what:
|JEE Advanced Events||Important Dates|
|Online registration process beginning||3 May 2019|
|Closing date for the registration||9 May 2019|
|Admit card||20 to 27 May 2019 (Available)|
|Exam date||27 May 2019 (Revised)|
|Announcement of result||14 June 2019|
|AAT online registration date||14 & 15 June 2019|
|Exam date||17 June 2019|
|Declaration result||21 June 2019|
|Allotment of the seat||3rd week of June 2019|
The registration fee structure:
Registration Fee for India
|Category||Female Candidates (all categories)||SC/ST/PwD||All Other Candidates|
|Fee||Rs. 1300 + GST**||Rs. 1300 + GST**||Rs. 2600 + GST**|
Registration Fee for Foreign countries
|Category||SAARC Countries)||Non-SAARC Countries)|
|All Candidates||USD 160 + GST**||USD 300 + GST**|
JEE Advanced Application Form 2019
- There is an official brochure that is already released by the authorized body that is IIT Roorkee and that too before the releasing of the JEE Advanced Application Form 2019 for the 2019 examination.
- The application is started from 3 May 2019 of course. Keeping an eye on the actual date is important though.
- Only the online mode will be entertained for the application process of the JEE Advanced Application Form 2019.
- The candidates will be permitted to complete the application process of the JEE Advanced Application Form 2019 by 9 May 2019.
- Firstly they will have to register themselves on the site.
- After that, they will have to put in their details of the academic qualifications that they have. and educational details.
- Then they will have to also fill in the preferable exam city to them.
- The necessary documents have to be kept handy completely. They will also have to upload the scanned documents.
- The next step is to pay the fee.
Necessary documents to be uploaded:
Following are the necessary documents that have to be uploaded during the registration process:
- The certificate for the 10th examination (in case the date of birth is mentioned in it only) OR else you can upload the birth certificate.
- The class 12th (or equivalent) certificate (for those appearing for this examination in 2019 or a student who has a certificate of class XII after June of 2018.
- In case of a different name in class X certificate, then the signature of a gazetted officer is a necessity.
- The necessity of the Category Certificate in case of the SC/ST/OBC-NCL.
- The necessity of the PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- The necessity of the PIO card or OCI certificate (if applicable)
Documents to be uploaded by Indian Students
|S.No.||Document||Needed By||File Size||Format|
|1||10th passing certificate||Mandatory for all as age proof||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|2||10+2 passing certificate||Mandatory for all the candidates||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|3||Category Certificate||Reserved category candidates||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|4||PwD Certificate||Candidates who hail from physically disabled category||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|5||Letter for Scribe Request||Candidates who belong to Pwd Category and have opted for Scribe||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|6||DS Certificate||Only for those who have opted DS as “Yes”||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|7||Overseas Citizen Card/Persons of Indian Origin Card||Candidates who fall under OCI or PIO category||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
Documents to be uploaded by Foreigners
|S.No.||Document||Needed by||File Size||Format|
|1||Photograph||Mandatory for all candidates||4 KB to 40 KB||JPG|
|2||Signature||Mandatory for all candidates||1 KB to 30 KB||JPG|
|3||10th passing certificate||Mandatory for all as age proof||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|4||10+2 passing certificate||Mandatory for all the candidates||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|5||Photo ID of the Candidates||Mandatory for all the candidates||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|6||Mother’s Passport||Mandatory for all the candidates||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|7||Father’s Passport||Mandatory for all the candidates||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
|8||Applicable Testimonial||Mandatory for all the candidates||50 KB to 300 KB||JPG|
JEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria
It is absolutely compulsory for the people to enter in the JEE main examination if you really want to apply for the JEE Advanced. You must completely remember the fact that the appearing for the JEE main has come into the rules from the very last year in itself. This is one reason why you will have to prepare yourself doubly. If you do so, then you can crack both the examinations perfectly.
Previous Year Stats of JEE Advanced Registration
Last year, there were 164822 users registered for JEE Advanced. With the help of below tables, the aspirants can get to know the number of registered candidates segregated zone, category, and gender-wise.
Category & Gender Wise
|Category Wise||General 62850||SC 26057||ST 11681||OBC 60128|
|Gender Wise||Male 127793||Female 32923||—||—|
|IIT Roorkee – 14414|
|IIT Madras -38231|
|IIT Kharagpur – 19145|
|IIT Kanpur – 20428|
|IIT Guwahati – 11907|
|IIT Delhi – 31884|
|IIT Bombay – 28813|
|Foreign Candidates – 36|
Take care of these points in order to complete the registration process as well as the application process of the JEE Advanced Application Form 2019 completely without the problem at all.