JEE Advanced 2019- IIT Roorkee has released the candidate response sheet of JEE Advanced 2019 exam in online mode on 29 May 2019. The candidates can download the same on the official candidate portal of JEE Advanced 2019 at cportal.jeeadv.ac.in. It is also being sent through email and SMS to each candidate. Previously, IIT Roorkee has released the JEE Advanced admit card of 2019 exam on 20 May 2019 in online mode. The candidates who have appeared in JEE Main 2019 exam and qualified for JEE Advanced 2019 had to fill & submit the application form of JEE Advanced 2019 latest by 9 May 2019 and JEE Advanced 2019 was held on 27 May 2019. IIT Roorkee, one of seven zonal coordinating IITs, on the behalf of Joint Entrance Board (JAB) has organized the JEE Advanced 2019 exam. Aspirants qualifying the entrance exam will be eligible for admissions into various IITs & ISM under undergraduate and integrated courses from Engineering, Sciences, and Architecture fields as offered by the participating institutes. JEE Advanced 2019 exam is a great pylon for candidates who are willing to get admissions into IITs and IIT (ISM) Dhanbad. IIT Roorkee will organize the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced for 2019, under the guidance of JAB and on the behalf of the Joint Entrance Board. In order to be eligible to appear for JEE Advanced 2019, candidates need to qualify JEE Main 2019. As per the new guidelines by MHRD, JEE Main exam will be now concluded twice in a year from 2019. JEE Main and JEE Advanced 2019 qualifiers will be eligible for admissions in 23 Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) under various B.Tech programs through JEE Advanced 2019 exam. It must be noted that top 2,24,000 candidates qualifying JEE Main 2019 exam will be considered eligible for appearing in JEE Advanced 2019 exam. Read the complete article to know all details regarding JEE Advanced 2019.
Latest Update:- IIT Roorkee has released the candidate response sheet of JEE Advanced 2019 exam on 29 May 2019. Download the same by clicking the link given below:
JEE Advanced 2019- Quick Review
|Name of the Exam||Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Advanced|
|Type of Exam||National level|
|Category of Exam||Undergraduate (UG)|
|Exam Conducting authority||IIT Roorkee|
|Number of eligible candidates for JEE Advanced||2,24,000|
|The selection process for JEE Advanced||Admissions through JoSAA counselling (on the basis of JEE Main Ranks)|
|Mode of exam||Completely Online|
What are the changes made in JEE Advanced 2019 exam?
In 2018, a few changes were made in the JEE Advanced exam. These changes are mentioned below:
- From 2018, the JEE Advanced exam will be a completely online mode. In previous years, the JEE Advanced was conducted through pen and paper-based mode. But from 2018, the exam has been completely made online, and will now be a computer-based test.
- The horizontal reservation has been increased from 3% to 5% for candidates belonging to PWD category.
- To increase the presence of female candidates to 14% from 8% supernumerary seats will be created.
- The distribution of seats for candidates (category wise) has been changed.
- Top 2,24,000 candidates qualifying the JEE Main exam will be eligible to apply for the JEE Advanced exam.
- The JEE Advanced application fee may increase for candidates of all categories due to the implication of GST.
- Earlier, candidates had a choice to choose three preferred exam centres, which have been now increased to five.
- In case of any malfunction in the system provided to the candidates during the exam, the systems will be changed immediately. The time of the candidate lost will be then adjusted in the server so that the candidate can get complete 3 hours for completing the exam.
JEE Advanced 2019 Important Dates
Since the official dates for JEE Advanced exam have been declared by the exam conducting authority for 2019, we have mentioned below the tabular representation of the important dates for the same:
|JEE Advanced 2019 Events||JEE Advanced Important Dates 2019|
|JEE Advanced 2019 mock test||Available now|
|Start of JEE Advanced online registration||3 May 2019|
|Closing of JEE Advanced registration||9 May 2019|
|Availability of JEE Advanced admit card||20 to 27 May 2019|
|Date of JEE Advanced Exam||27 May 2019|
|JEE Advanced Exam response sheet send to the candidates||29 May to 1 June 2019 (Available)|
|Release of JEE Advanced answer key||4 May 2019|
|Receiving of answer key objections||4 to 5 May 2019|
|The announcement of JEE Advanced result||14 June 2019|
|AAT online registration start||14 to 15 June 2019|
|JEE Advanced AAT Exam date||17 June 2019|
|AAT Result Declaration||21 June 2019|
|Seat allotment start||3rd week of June 2019|
JEE Advanced 2019 Application Form
- All details regarding the JEE Advanced Application Form 2019 is available to all the candidates with the release of the official information brochure by the exam conducting body.
- Candidates will be able to access all the details regarding filling the application form in the official information brochure.
- Online registration for the JEE Advanced exam is scheduled to start from 3 May 2019.
- Application forms will be made available for the aspiring candidates for about a week. No applications will be considered valid if submitted after the last date.
- Candidates will need to fill all the required details along with their scanned images during the application process.
Along with the application fee, the candidates will also need to submit a few documents. Below, we have mentioned the application fees and documents required at the time of filling the form.
JEE Advanced Application Form 2019 Fees
Candidates will be able to pay this non-refundable and non-transferrable fee through debit cards & net banking in online mode or through SBI Challan in offline mode.
|JEE Advanced Application Fees 2019 for Indian Centers|
|Category||All category Female Candidates||SC/ST/PWD||All Other Candidates|
|JEE Advanced Application Fees 2019||Rs. 1300 + GST||Rs. 1300 + GST||Rs. 2600 + GST|
|JEE Advanced Application Fees 2019 for Centers in Foreign countries|
|Category||JEE Advanced Application Fees 2019 for SAARC Countries||JEE Advanced Application Fees 2019 for Non-SAARC Countries|
|All Category Candidates||USD 160 + GST||USD 300 + GST|
Documents required to be submitted by candidates during the JEE Advanced Application process:
- Proof of date of birth (either 10th standard certificate, only if the date of birth is mentioned in it or birth certificate of the candidate)
- 12th standard or any equivalent examination certificate (for those candidates who appeared in 2018 board exams or whose board results were declared after June 2017)
- Gazette notification for the change of name, in case the name of a candidate is not the same as in the class X certificate
- Certificate of proof of Category, for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL category
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- PIO card or OCI certificate (if applicable)
JEE Advanced 2019 Exam Centres
- In 155 cities across India and in 6 cities abroad, the exam conducting authority will conduct the JEE Advanced 2019 exam.
- After the conduct of JEE Main 2019, JEE Advanced will be conducted in multiple exam centres.
- Into various zones, the JEE Advanced Exam Centres 2019 will be divided.
- Willing aspirants will need to select and fill any five exam centres as per their convenience and preference while filling the application form.
- Venue and center code of the allotted exam centre will be mentioned on the admit card of the exam.
JEE Advanced 2019 Eligibility Criteria
We would like to advise all the aspiring candidates to go through the JEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria 2019 before applying for the same. Candidates falling out of the eligibility criteria for the exam will not be considered for admissions and entrance exam process.
As per the eligibility criteria for JEE Advanced 2019 the candidates must have:
- Appeared in the JEE Main 2019 exam in order to be eligible to appear for the JEE Advanced 2019 exam.
- Top 2,24,000 candidates qualifying the JEE Main 2019 exam will be considered eligible for appearing in the JEE Advanced 2019 exam. In the case of tied scores or ranks in a category, the number of candidates may slightly increase.
- The candidates who have appeared for 12th board exams either in 2018, or will be appearing in 2019 for the first time are eligible to apply for the exam.
- Candidates who appeared in 12th board exams in 2017 are also eligible to apply for the exam, if the board results of such candidates were declared after June 2017 for the academic session of 2016-2017.
- Candidates who joined any of the IITs in 2018 for studying in any preparatory courses will be allowed to sit in the exam for 2019.
- The candidates who paid the seat acceptance fees in 2018 but couldn’t make it to the final round of the seat allotment for whatever reason, will also be considered eligible.
- The candidates who were admitted in any IIT but did not continue the program, or had accepted any IIT seat in the past or such candidates whose admissions were canceled after joining any IIT will not be considered eligible for JEE Advanced 2019 exam.
- All the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD category must have scored 65% marks in 10+2 or any equivalent exam. It is 75% for candidates belonging to other categories.
- In their particular 10+2 or equivalent examination, all the candidates must be within the category-wise top 20 percentile of qualified candidates.
- The best of two percentage will be considered for those candidates who appeared in 12th boards or any equivalent exam in 2018 but reappeared in 2019 for the same.
JEE Advanced 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates willing to appear for the JEE Advanced exam for 2018 must be aware of the JEE Advanced Exam Pattern 2019 in order to avoid any sort of confusions at the time of the exam. Below here we have provided the exam pattern for the exam. The exam pattern has been released by the official authorities which we have provided here.
|JEE Advanced Exam Pattern 2019|
|Mode of the exam||Computer Based Online Test|
|Papers||Paper 1 & Paper 2 (both are mandatory)|
|Duration of the exam||3 hours for each paper (extra time for candidates belonging to PwD category)|
|Type of Questions||Objective type questions|
|Mode of Language||English & Hindi|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics|
|Negative Marking||Different for both the papers|
JEE Advanced 2019 Syllabus
We have described the syllabus for the JEE Advanced exam below here. All the candidates are advised to check the complete JEE Advanced Syllabus 2019 to be aware of all the topics and subjects that are to be covered during their preparations. The questions in the exam will be from Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
- Physics will consist of Electricity & Magnetism, General, Mechanics, Modern Physics, Optics, and Thermal Physics.
- Mathematics will consist of Algebra, Analytical Geometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Trigonometry, and Vectors.
- Chemistry will consist of Inorganic, Organic, and Physical Chemistry.
- The Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) will consist of Architectural awareness, Aesthetic sensitivity, freehand drawing, Geometrical Drawing, Imagination, and Three-dimensional perception.
JEE Advanced 2019 Mock Test
As the JEE Advanced exam will be conducted in completely online mode from now onward, the candidates must practice as much online mock test as much they can. Being well practiced with JEE Advanced mock test 2019 will help the candidates to understand and get well acquainted with the structure and pattern of the exam well. Aspirants will also get familiar with the type of questions to be asked in the exam, and how they are to be answered in the online mode of conduct of the exam.
JEE Advanced 2019 Preparation Tips
Candidates appearing for JEE Advanced exam in 2019 would have already started their preparations. Here are few JEE Advanced Preparation Tips 2019 to motivate and boost your preparations.
- Primarily, a candidate must make a schedule for preparing for the exam and try to execute it on a daily basis without any lazy breaks.
- Before starting the preparations, a candidate must be ready with all the preparation material.
- Be well known with the prescribed syllabus for the exam and plan your preparation schedule accordingly.
- Candidates must practice various mock tests in order to get well acquainted with the exam pattern and type of questions to be asked in the exam.
- Along with different preparation books, the candidates must also consider the NCERT books while preparing for the exam.
- Also, try solving the previous year question papers to evaluate your preparation.
- Stay healthy to avoid any kind of luck in your preparations.
JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card
- The admit cards for JEE Advanced 2019 exam has been released 10-15 days prior to the date of the exam.
- JEE Advanced admit card 2019 is released online by the official authorities on the official website.
- The admit cards for the exam will bear the photograph, signature, exam venue and date, and other important instructions regarding the exam.
- We would like to advise all the candidates to go through all the information provided on the admit card carefully before download.
- In case of any discrepancy or error in the information, the candidates must immediately contact the exam conducting authority.
- It is mandatory to carry the admit card on the day of the exam, as no candidate will be allowed to sit in the exam without the presence of admit card.
- Candidates must also know that the exam conducting authority for JEE Advanced for the 2019 year will not send the admit cards for the exam via post or mail to any of the candidates.
- The admit cards will be only released online on the official website 10-15 days prior to the exam.
JEE Advanced 2019 Answer Key
The exam conducting authority of the exam will release the JEE Advanced Answer Key 2019 two to three days after the conduct of the JEE Advanced exam for 2019. The responses marked by the candidates in the exam was sent by the exam conducting authority for JEE Advanced 2019 exam to the registered email ids of the candidates. The candidates can send their feedback on the answer key released by the authority if they wish to, through the candidate portal. The feedback can be sent only before the last date prescribed by the authorities for the same.
JEE Advanced 2019 Result
- JEE Advanced result 2019 will be released by the exam conducting authority on 14 June 2019.
- The results will be announced online on the official website. Along with the result, the exam conducting authority will also release the All India Ranks of the qualified candidates of all categories.
- The declaration of result will also be announced by the JEE Advanced exam 2019 conducting authority by sending text messages to the candidates on their registered mobile numbers.
- Candidates must know that the exam conducting authority will not send the rank cards individually to any candidate.
- The rank cards will be made available online to the candidates along with the result.
JEE Advanced 2019 Rank List
- JEE Advanced rank list 2019 will consist of final ranks the candidates who appeared in both Paper 1 and Paper 2 of JEE Advanced 2019 exam.
- The authorities will prepare the rank list considering the aggregate marks scored by the candidates in both Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Candidates applying for B.Arch programs must know that only IIT Kharagpur and IIT Roorkee offers admissions in B.Arch programs through scores secured in JEE Advanced exam.
- The candidates qualifying in JEE Advance exam will be considered eligible for AAT 2019. Candidates willing to apply for AAT will need to register themselves online on the online portal of JEE Advance for AAT.
- The AAT 2019 exam will be conducted in online mode, and mode of the language of the exam will be English.
- The exam conducting authority will not release any admit cards separately for AAT exam.
- The cut off for the exam will be released by the Joint Implementation Committee, as there is no ranking in this exam.
JEE Advanced 2019 Counselling
The centralized counseling for JEE Advanced 2019 exam will be conducted by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA), after the declaration of the result for JEE Advanced 2019 exam. The process of JEE Advanced counseling 2019 will be conducted by the counseling authorities to offer admissions into the various IITs, NITs, ISM & other Government FITs. Candidates qualifying the JEE Advanced exam will be called for counseling and seat allotment process. The seats will be allotted on the basis of ranks secured by the candidates, and the category they belong to. Below here we are providing the criteria of JEE Advanced reservation of seats 2019.
|Category||JEE Advanced Reservation of Seats 2019|
JEE Advanced 2019 Participating Institutes
JEE Advanced 2019 qualifiers, on the basis of their scores and ranks secured in the exam will be eligible for admissions into various JEE Advanced Participating Institutes 2019. There are around 23 IITs and 9 other institutes taking scores of JEE Advanced to offer admissions to the aspiring candidates. Qualifying candidates will need to attend the counseling and seat allotment process at the institute.
JEE Advanced FAQs 2019
Ques. Do I need to appear in JEE Main 2019 exam to be eligible for appearing in JEE Advanced 2019 exam?
Ans. Yes, it is mandatory for every candidate to appear and qualify in the JEE Main 2019 exam in order to be eligible for JEE Advanced 2019 exam.
Ques. While filling the JEE Advanced application form 2019, can I mention a different category?
Ans. No, all the candidates will need to mention the same category as they mentioned in the JEE Main application form 2019. Mentioning different category in both forms will lead to cancellation of the candidature.
Ques. Is application process for JEE Advanced 2019 exam offline? Do I need to send a hard copy for the same to the exam conducting authority?
Ans. The application process of JEE Advanced 2019 exam is online. The candidates need not send any hard copies of the same.
Ques. How many times can I appear for the JEE Advanced exam?
Ans. A candidate is eligible for 2 attempts for the exam in two consecutive years.
Ques. Tell me JEE Advanced score card validity?
Ans. The JEE Advanced score card is valid for admissions in an academic year.
We hope that this article proved helpful to you. In case of any query related to the JEE Advanced 2019 exam feel free to ask us below in the comment box.