JCECE Exam Pattern 2019-JCECE stands for Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination. JCECE Exam Pattern 2019 is mainly conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB).JCECE is a state level entrance exam of the Jharkhand state. Candidates can go through the JCECE exam pattern in order to prepare well for the exam. Candidates can take admission into various courses like B.Tech in Agriculture, Forestry, B.sc (Hons), B.F.Sc (Fisheries Science), Homeopathy Degree courses etc. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam will be conducted every year by the conducting authority. It will be an offline exam and the question paper shall be available both in English and Hindi language. It will be primarily divided into 3 or 4 sections which include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology. A total of 50 questions will be asked in each section of the exam. JCECE Exam Pattern 2019 Syllabus is based on 10+2 curriculum of the NCERT. Therefore, all the applicants should check the details of the JCECE Exam Pattern 2019 along with marking scheme, syllabus and recommended books.
JCECE Exam Pattern 2019 Highlights
Notification for Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is held by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board for the academic year 2019. The JCECE exam pattern 2019 is given below-
- Mode: The JCECE 2019 exam will be held through online mode.
- Type of Question: The JCECE Exam Pattern 2019 questions will be of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Maximum Marks: Each subject group will be of 150 marks for the exam.
- Language: The question paper will be based on English and Hindi
- Duration:1 hour will be given for the Biology & mathematics and 2 hours will be provided for the Physics & Chemistry subjects.
- Marking Scheme: one mark will be given to the candidates for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer ¼ marks will be deducted from the total score.
|Paper Group||Paper name||Number of questions|
JCECE 2019 Exam Dates
JCECE 2019 admission will give chance to the eligible candidates to get admission in various courses. The candidate should check all the important dates related to JCECE 2019 from the table given below-
|Events||Dates 2019 (Tentative)|
|Starting of Application form||April 2nd week|
|Last date to submit the Application form||May 1st week|
|Admit card issue date||May 2nd week|
|Exam Date||May 3rd week|
|Releasing of Answer key||On the same day of the exam|
|Result Declaration||May 4th week|
|Counseling date||June 3rd week|
JCECE 2019 Marking Scheme
The candidates should know the marking scheme in order to decide how to attempt the questions in Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical entrance test. Any variations in the marking scheme shall be notified in the official website of the University. The marking scheme of JCECE Exam Pattern 2019 is given below:
- Every question in JCECE 2019 carries equal marks.
- All the candidates will be awarded +1 mark for every correct answer.
- For every incorrect answer of the candidate, 0.25 marks will be deducted from the total score.
- No mark will be deducted for leaving any question blank.
JCECE 2019 Exam Day Instructions
It is the duty of every applicant to ensure that they should follow some rules and regulations on the day of the exam. They should also check the JCECE Exam Pattern 2019 for getting the proper concept of the exam-
- All the applicants should come at the designated exam center at the reporting time which is mentioned in the hall ticket.
- The candidate should carry only their JCECE 2019 Admit Card, a valid Government ID card permitted by the exam committee.
- Participants can approach the examiner if they require any technical assistance or any information regarding the conduct of entrance exam.
- Items like calculator, logarithm table, slide rulers, Bluetooth devices, mobile phones, chits of paper etc. are prohibited and are not allowed inside the in JCECE 2019 exam hall.
- Candidates are required to fill their details in the question paper, answer sheet and sign in the attendance register.
This is all about the exam pattern of JCECE 2019. Feel free to post your queries in the comment section below.