Jaypee B.Tech Merit List 2019 is expected to be issued in the 1st week of July 2019. The merit list will hold the list of names of all the entitled aspirants qualified for seat allotment/ counselling process. The applicants who fulfil the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the institution will only be included in the merit list. Jaypee Institute for Information Technology (JIIT) seeks admission into various B. Tech courses based on the JEE Main 2019. Applicants those who have cleared in JEE Main 2019, they are only eligible to apply for this admission. Jaypee B.Tech 2019 result will be announced by the Examination Board and published merit list for the pre-selection of candidates and they are only allowed for one more level of the admission process. The admission process is expected to begin in March 2019. Candidates are encouraged to read the following article and to gather more information about Jaypee B.Tech 2019 seat allocation and related procedures.
How to Check Jaypee B.Tech Merit List 2019?
- Candidates are expected to visit the official website of Jaypee to know about the Merit list process.
- Then, click the merit list label on the home page.
- Provide the necessary details of applicants’ registration number and password when prompted.
- Click on the submit button and verify the results/ merit list
- Finally, download the merit list for future reference.
Jaypee B.Tech Merit List 2019: Drawing the Merit List
- The merits/ ranks for applicants at Jaypee Institute is based only on the overall All-India rank of the JEE (main) exam.
- A ranking in a category or a state including general etc. is not considered.
- The SC / ST Candidate List will be created using the 10% exclusion limit below the rank achieved by the candidate in the general category.
Jaypee B.Tech Merit List 2019 will be compiled for all applicants based on the grades of the candidate in the 2018 JEE main exams. The candidates who wish to verify the merit list can view the same in the official website. In the merit list, the qualified candidates are shortlisted and are invited for the further seat allocation process. Every candidate is expected to update the personal contact information appropriately as the intimations will be sent to the registered mobile numbers and email Ids only.
Jaypee B.Tech Merit List 2019 will be published for those who meet the below mentioned criteria:
- Applicants who have applied in the given application form / apply online. The mere fulfilment of an application form does not permit the candidate to be a part of the merit list 2019. The admission and consultation call is only performance-based.
- The admissions to the counselling process are purely based on the Jaypee B.Tech Merit List 2019 only.
- Applicants whose applications are considered to be valid
- Failure to submit the Jaypee B.Tech application form before the due date will prevent the student from being considered for the Merit procedure for these universities. Aspirants who satisfy the admissibility criteria
- Applicants who are producing JEE (Main) scores along with the 10+2 scores are submitted to the Institute.
Jaypee B.Tech Merit List 2019 for 10+2 based Marks
- The applicant must have at least 60% cumulative markers in the 10 + 2 or its corresponding with physics and mathematics as necessary subjects
- The cutoff scores for the merit will be finalized by the Admission Board.
- List of qualified applicants for counselling shall be exhibited in the individual institutes and also a link to copy the list will be provided
- The officials will also inform applicants via the valid email ID as and when the Jaypee B.Tech merit list is issued.
Jaypee B.Tech Merit List 2019: Important instructions
- It is mandatory to fill in the JEE-2018 roll number and the application form number before submitting the application. Applications received without the JEE roll number/application number will be rejected and the candidate will not be qualified for the merit lists.
- Aspirants are also recommended to retain the original receipt of the Speed Mail / Registered Post allotted by the mail and the photocopy of the finished registration form. In any case, all questions concerning non-receipt of the form must be cleared up prior to the announcement of merit lists. Thereafter, no complaints are allowed.
- For Jaypee University, 50% seats shall be allocated for JEE main overall all India rank candidates. The remaining seats shall be allocated via merit lists drawn for the B.Tech Candidates
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to review the site (s) on earnings lists 4 days prior to the last application date to know about their counselling plan, policies, and instructions.
- Ignorance of the counselling plan is not accepted as an excuse to attend or request a consultation later date, other than stated and planned.
- The cut-off percentage for the merit is determined by the Admissions Committee.
- The list of shortlisted candidates for guidance will be published on the websites listed above and on the Organization’s website and the candidates will be informed by email.
- Candidates whose names appear on the merit lists on the Website but who do not receive an email for advice must also appear for advice on the dates indicated.
- For any kind of concerns, the candidates are requested to contact the authorities immediately.
This is all about the merit list of Jaypee B.Tech admission 2019. Stay tuned to receive more updates about the same.