Jaypee B. Tech Eligibility Criteria 2019- JIIT, i.e., Jaypee Institute of Information Technology is a deemed University located in the State of Uttar Pradesh, India. It was established in the year 2001. Jaypee Institute of Information Technology has a total of seven academic branches. It offers various Under Graduate courses, Post Graduate courses and Doctorate level courses. Jaypee yearly organizes the admission process for admitting candidates to the various courses being offered by the affiliated colleges and Institutes of Jaypee. Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) is one of the main courses offered by the Jaypee Institutes of Information Technology, through the Entrance Exam. JIIT has its campuses located in the Waknaghat, Guna and Anoopshar. The next Jaypee B. tech admission procedure would start sometime in the 4th week of May 2019. All the candidates who wish to pursue B. Tech from Jaypee Institute of Information Technology should submit their Jaypee B. Tech application form 2019 between 1st week of December 2018 and 3rd week of July 2019. Jaypee B. Tech Merit List 2019 would be declared in the 1st week of June 2019. Along with the declaration of merit list, call letters would be sent to all the short-listed candidates. All the short-listed candidates would then have to visit the counselling centre sometime in the 1st week of July 2019 for going through the counselling round. In the counselling for the Jaypee B. Tech 2019, all the selected candidates would be allocated their seats. When the Counselling would be completed, all the selected candidates would have to report to their allocated colleges on the given dates and complete the admission process in the 2nd week of July 2019. Before applying for the Jaypee B. Tech 2019, all the candidates are requested to check the Jaypee B. Tech Eligibility Criteria 2019, in order to find out whether they are eligible for the getting admitted to the B. Tech 2019 courses that are being offered by the Jaypee Institute of Information Technology. All those candidates who are eligible for applying should apply for the Jaypee B. Tech 2019.
Jaypee B. Tech Eligibility Criteria 2019
All the candidates must meet the below stated Jaypee B. Tech Eligibility Criteria 2019 for being able to apply for the Jaypee B. Tech 2019:
All the applying candidates must be born before or on the 1st October 1995, i.e., the candidates must be at least 16 years old for being eligible for applying for the Jaypee B. Tech 2019.
- All the candidates who have completed the first year of Bachelor of Technology or Bachelor of Engineering from a renowned and recognized university and passed the exam with 60% marks are eligible to get lateral admission to B.E. or B. Tech courses.
- All the candidates who have passed the 10th and 10+2 qualifying exams with at least 60 per cent marks are eligible for applying for the Jaypee B. Tech 2019.
- All the candidates who have passed the B. Sc. Third year with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Computer Science/electronics and secured at least minimum 60 per cent aggregate marks are eligible to apply for the Jaypee B. Tech 2019.
- According to the Jaypee B. Tech Eligibility Criteria 2019, all candidates are currently doing any of the above-mentioned courses and the completion year of their courses is 2019, are also eligible to apply for the Jaypee B. Tech 2019. Such candidates would require submitting the passing certificate of the course to the conducting body before or during the Admission procedure of the Jaypee B. Tech 2019.
- Candidates who have passed one out of the Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech), Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.), Bachelor of Science (B. Sc) or Doctorate level course, will be eligible to get lateral Admission to the Jaypee B. Tech 2019.
- According to the Jaypee B. Tech Eligibility Criteria 2019, all those candidates who are currently studying and pursuing any other course in the Waknaghat, Noida and Guna campuses of the Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, would not be considered for re-admission to their campuses through Jaypee B. Tech 2019 Admission Process
All the candidates who meet the above-mentioned Jaypee B. Tech Eligibility Criteria 2019 are the ones who can apply for admission to the B. tech 2019 course of the Jaypee Institutes of Information Technology. These candidates must apply for B. tech 2019 if they want to do engineering from one of the many campuses of Jaypee Institute of Information technology (JIIT).
Reservation of Seats
All the candidates who would be applying for B. Tech seats of the JIIT will be given admission on allotted seats according to the 10+2 Merit List and their JEE Main All India Rank 2019. Apart from the allotment of the seats on the basis of Merit, some seats would also be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the reservation made for various categories of Candidates. The following is the reservation criteria made for the candidates for getting admission to the Jaypee B. Tech 2019:
- Around, 50 per cent of the seats would be allotted according to Merit List of the JEE Main 2019. The remaining 50 per cent of the seats will be given to the candidates on the basis of the marks obtained by them and according to the merit list of the 10+2 qualifying exam of the respective board.
- Out of the total number of seats, 10 per cent of the B. Tech seats in the Waknaghat campus of JIIT will be reserved for candidates coming from the state of Himachal Pradesh. All the candidates applying for the reserved seats must be HSLC passed from a school located in the state of Himachal Pradesh. All the candidates claiming for the reserved seats must keep in mind that being a native citizen of the Himachal Pradesh state will not be the only factor which would make them eligible for getting a reserved B. Tech 2019 Course seat in the Jaypee Institute of Information technology.
After reading this article named Jaypee B. Tech Eligibility Criteria 2019, we hope that all the aspiring candidates would be able to know and understand the eligibility criteria of the B. Tech course of the Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT). All the candidates would be able to know the Jaypee B. Tech eligibility criteria 2019 after reading this article.