Jaypee B.Tech Application Form 2019 – The application form of JAYPEE B.Tech admission 2019 is available in online mode and offline mode application form will be available soon. The candidates seeking admission into Jaypee Institute of Information Technology need to first submit the application form on the official website, the candidates can also access the same on this page. A link is posted on this page to fill & submit the Jaypee B.Tech Application Form 2019. In case of offline mode, candidates can get the application form the banks like IDBI Bank and Punjab National Bank or from the admission department of any JAYPEE Institutes. The online mode of application form is available from January 2019 and the candidates need to submit the application within the last date that will be 4th week of May 2019. The courses of B.Tech in JAYPEE University are provided on the basis of rank obtained in JEE Main 2019 exam and the marks secured in 10+2 exam. Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. JIIT known as Jaypee Institute of Information Technology is a university that is deemed university and its main headquarters is located in the city of Noida, Uttar Pradesh. There are 7 academic departments of the university that provide courses in various undergraduate, post-graduate and in doctoral level. In the year 2001 Jaypee Institute of Information Technology was established and was declared Deemed University in the year 2004 under UGC. Besides the main campus, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology has other campuses in Anoopshar, Waknaghat, and Guna. It’s one of the top ten engineering institutes of Delhi NCR region. This article will give all the information about Jaypee B.Tech Application Form 2019.
Latest Update: The online mode application process for Jaypee B.Tech admission 2019 is started, the offline mode application form is yet to be released. The candidates can access the online Jaypee B.Tech Application Form 2019 by clicking the link given below:
Jaypee B.Tech Application Form 2019: Important Dates
This table will give all information about the important dates for the JAYPEE B.Tech Application Form 2019 and candidates can go through the table below as the dates mention is on the basis of tentative:
|Date of Application Form Release||January 2019 (Released)|
|Last Date of Application Form||3rd week of May 2019|
Process to fill Jaypee B.Tech Application Form 2019
The application form for JAYPEE B.Tech 2019 is released by the university on their official website of JIIT. The application form is released in both online and offline mode. The online is available from the January 2019 and the offline mode application form is yet to be released. These dates are based on the tentative schedule. Below are the steps candidates can go through to fill up the application of JAYPEE in both online and offline mode:
Process to fill Jaypee B.Tech Application Form 2019 in Online Mode
- Candidates need to visit the official website of JIIT and get them registered with the university.
- Once registered candidates need to fill the application form of JAYPEE B.Tech course.
- Enter all the details like name, address, academic details, caste certificate and other details
- After entering the details candidates need to upload the scanned signature and photograph in the format of JPEG.
- Candidates need to check that the information they provided is correct and update.
- Then click the submit button for submission of application form.
- For final submission, candidates need to pay the application fee to complete the application process.
- The candidates are advised to download and take print out a copy for further reference.
Process to fill up Jaypee B.Tech Application Form 2019 in offline mode
- In case of offline mode, candidates can get the application form of JAYPEE B.Tech 2019 from the admission department of JIIT or from the banks like IDBI or PNB (Punjab National Bank).
- Candidates need to fill the application form correctly without any mistakes or overwriting.
- After filling up the application form candidates need to affix their recent passport size photograph and give their signature.
- Candidates need to sent Demand Draft in favour of JAYPEE account payable at Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
- Then sent the hard copy of the application form of JAYPEE B.Tech 2019 along with all necessary documents and demand draft to the address mention below:
JIIT, A-10, Sector-62,
Uttar Pradesh, India
- Candidates will get notification of the application status through Email address.
Documents required with JAYPEE B.Tech Application Form 2019
Below mentioned are the details candidates need to upload if filling up Jaypee B.Tech Application Form 2019 through online mode. Here are the details candidates can go through in the table mentioned below
|Document Required||Uploading Size|
|Photograph||Candidates need to upload the scanned copy of the photograph with 4.5cm X 3.5cm in image and dimension. The minimum size of the photo will be from 20 KB to a maximum size of 50KB. The photo should be uploaded in JPEG format.|
|Signature||Candidates should upload the scanned copy of signature with the size of 1.5cm X 3.5cm in dimension and image. The size of the signature should be of minimum and maximum 20KB and should be uploaded in JPEG format.|
|Other Important Documents Required||Candidates should upload other important documents like JEE Main mark sheet score, Category certificate, Birth certificate, Education Qualification certificate of 10+2 exam in the maximum size of 200KB.|
Application Fee of Jaypee B.Tech Application Form 2019
The JAYPEE B.Tech 2019 application fee can be paid in online and offline mode. The online payment can be done through net banking, debit or credit card payment or through other modes of online payment. The application fee will be Rs 1000 (approx.) and in case of offline, it can be paid through Demand Draft in favour of JAYPEE account payable at Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
The candidates will get full information about the Jaypee B.Tech Application Form 2019 and to get the updated information, candidates can stay tuned to us.