JAC Delhi Counselling 2019 will be conducted by CBSE in the month of July 2019 and the applicants who have cleared JEE Mains will be able to take part in a centralized process of JAC Delhi counselling. All the selected candidates need to complete the online registration process where they are supposed to fill the choices of course and college. The authority will allot the seats to the candidates online that they can see on their registered accounts. The process of document verification will take place as per the given schedule and in case of any fake document presentation, the seat allotment will automatically get cancelled by the authority. In this article, the applicants will get the details of various rounds of JAC Delhi counselling 2019 and also some important points about the same.
Schedule for JAC Delhi Counselling 2019
The schedule of JAC counselling 2019 for various rounds is given below:
|Particulars||First round||Second round||Third round|
|Declaration of result for Seat Allotment||July 2019||July 2019||July 2019|
|Reporting of the candidates at the allotted university or college for admission||July 2019||July 2019||July 2019|
|IGDTUW & IIITD: Both Delhi & Outside Delhi (All Categories)||July 2019||July 2019||July 2019|
|DTU & NSIT: Both Delhi & Outside Delhi (All Categories)||July 2019||July 2019||July 2019|
How the Process of JAC Delhi Counselling takes place?
JAC Delhi Counselling 2019 will take place in various rounds and the details of the same are mentioned as under:
- In the initial step, the applicants need to register online for JAC Delhi Counselling and fill the preferences of the course and college.
- The authority will process the selections made by the candidates during online registration and this will be done centrally.
- JAC Delhi will publish the cut off for seat allotment on its web portal.
- The authority then takes the onus of issuing the provisional letter of admission online that the applicants can see in their registered accounts.
- The candidates need to take the hard copy of the provisional letter.
- Those who get the seat in the first counselling round will have to report to the given university or institute post payment of the admission fee.
- The process of document verification will be done thereafter by the authority
- In case the candidates do not provide the original documents at the time of counselling, the seat allotment will automatically get cancelled and the applicants will be restricted to appear for further rounds of allotment.
- After the successful completion of round one of JAC Delhi counselling, the second round will be conducted on the basis of vacant seats.
- In this round, the new registrations will not be allowed.
- In the second round of counselling, all the eligible candidates need to go to the official web portal of JAC and check the seat allotment according to the given schedule.
- In case, the candidates who have allotted the seat in the first round of counselling will lock their choice, the authority will not permit them to continue the same if they appear for this round of counselling.
- The candidates who have done the online registration successfully but the seats were not given in the first counselling round are supposed to go to the web portal of JAC Delhi and verify the seat allotment in this counselling round as per the given schedule.
- The choices or the selections made by the candidates regarding the course and the college will be verified centrally by the authority and the final seat allotment will be declared on the web portal of JAC Delhi 2019.
- Those who will be allotted the seat in this round need to report to the given college or university at the specified date and time with the necessary documents for verification and make the payment of the course fee
- If the applicants fail to do the above-mentioned step, the authority will cancel the seat allotment centrally and the candidates won’t be able to participate in next counselling rounds.
Third & Fourth Rounds
- The process in the third and fourth rounds of counselling will be the same in the second round.
- The spot round of counselling will be held if there is any vacant seat available for the candidates after all the four rounds.
Important Documents for JAC Delhi Counselling 2019
It is mandatory for the candidates to carry some important documents in original and photocopies during the counselling rounds for the purpose of verification. The list of these documents is given below and the candidates must ensure to bring all of them without any deviation:
- Payment receipt of admission fee
- Print out of online registration form self-attested
- Hard copies of filled choices
- Three latest coloured passport size photographs
- JEE admit card and scorecard
- Marks sheet of class 12th or other equivalent qualifying exams
- Hard copy of Seat Allotment Letter
- Date of Birth proof
- Certificate for Reserved category
- PD sub-category
- Certificate for Medical fitness
Important Points: JAC Delhi Counselling 2019
- The candidates must remember the fact that they need to register online first before proceeding for the physical verification of documents in any round of counselling.
- The authority will verify the original documents and do the stringent scrutiny before allotting the seats to the candidates.
- All the selected candidates who will be given the seats in any counselling round are supposed to report to the given college or university personally at the specified date and time.
- No deviation from providing the original documents will be entertained by the authority.
- The candidates will have to fill their choices online and then go ahead for physical verification of the documents after seat allotment.
- The candidates can see the allotted seat online at their registered accounts.
This is the detailed view of JAC Delhi Counselling 2019. In case of any doubt or query regarding the same, connect with us.