JAC Chandigarh Eligibility Criteria 2019- JAC Chandigarh means Joint Admission Committee which is located in Chandigarh, Punjab. JAC Chandigarh 2019 engineering entrance exam will be conducted for granting admissions in various colleges in Chandigarh. It is compulsory for the Joint Admission Committee to appear for JEE 2019 so that they are eligible for acquiring the right seat in the respective Institutes or colleges. This rule will be implemented by the Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training. The Joint Admission committee aims at providing admission to various Courses like B.E, B.Arch, B.Tech courses on the basis of JEE Main 2019. The online application form will be available only for those candidates who will qualify the JEE Main 2019 exam with the requisite marks. The candidates who are qualifying for JEE Main will be able to appear for the admission and counselling process. The students before applying for any competitive exam must go through the eligibility criteria required for it. The JAC Chandigarh provides engineering courses in various specializations like B.Tech in Computer Science, Mechanical, Electronics & Communication field and also offers Civil engineering. Therefore, the candidates can go through this article so as to gather an appropriate idea of the JAC Chandigarh Eligibility Criteria 2019.
JAC Chandigarh 2019 Highlights
Some of the important highlights of JAC 2019 are-
- Name of the exam – Joint Admission Committee Chandigarh Engineering Admission (JACCEA)
- Abbreviated as – JAC Chandigarh Engineering
- Category of the exam – UG
- Conducting Body – Chandigarh Administration
- Examination level – National level
- Stream – Engineering Entrance Test
JAC Chandigarh 2019- Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, it is necessary to go through the JAC Chandigarh Eligibility Criteria 2019. All the necessary information related to the eligibility of any candidate is mentioned below-
- The candidates who are planning to take admissions into JAC, Chandigarh 2019 must have passed a higher secondary examination from any of the recognized board with at least 60% marks in the exam. The Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes candidates are required to have minimum 55% marks in the 10+2 or equivalent exam.
- The candidates who have passed their 10+2 examination in the year of 2013 and 2014 are also allowed to participate in admission procedures of JAC, Chandigarh 2019.
- The JAC Chandigarh Eligibility Criteria 2019 states that the candidates who have appeared for higher secondary examination in 2015 are also eligible for filling the application form of the JAC, Chandigarh 2019. However, it is mandatory that the entire candidate has appeared for IIT-JEE to achieve the JAC Chandigarh Eligibility Criteria 2019.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India which means that they can be from any part of India.
- The candidates must have passed with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, and Biotechnology as extra subjects.
- The candidates that belong to the general category must have secured with a minimum of 60% marks in the HSC exam.
- The JAC Chandigarh Eligibility Criteria 2019 also states that the applicants must be physically and mentally healthy and fit for appearing in the entrance exam.
- The applicants are required to set a vision that matches with the policies of JAC, Chandigarh 2019.
JAC Chandigarh 2019 Eligibility for Counseling
- The candidates must have passed +2, 12th examination from any of the recognized board with a minimum of 60% per cent of marks.
- The reserved category candidates are required to have a minimum of 55% per cent marks in the +2 and equivalent exam.
- Qualifying IIT-JEE Main exam with at least 15 % marks is compulsory for the admission into JAC Chandigarh 2019.
The candidates are required to prepare for IIT-JEE with a lot of concentrations. It is important for all the candidates to pay right attention to crack the competitive exam so as to fulfil the JAC Chandigarh Eligibility Criteria 2019.