JAC Chandigarh Admission 2019- The counselling process for JAC admission 2019 is started from 1 July 2019. The candidates who are shortlisted by the conducting body can participate in the counselling process as per the decided schedule. JAC, Chandigarh is a Joint Admission Committee which is located in Chandigarh, Punjab. This committee conducts admissions counselling for various engineering and other courses offered by various Institutes based on JEE Main All India scores, and the total grade secured in 12th standard or any other equivalent exams. Chandigarh College of Architecture, Chandigarh College of Engineering & Technology, University Institute of Engineering and Technology are some of the colleges that are affiliated to Chandigarh, Punjab. The admission of all the candidates depends on the JEE Main scores. There will be no system of any entrance exam for the JAC Chandigarh Admission 2019. The interested and the eligible candidates need to apply only for the process of counselling which is generally conducted by the Joint Admission Committee. The application form of JAC Chandigarh Admission 2019 will be available in the online mode but it will be for only those candidates who can qualify the JEE Main 2019 examination with qualifying marks. Hence, the interested candidates can go through this article for acquiring information regarding JAC Chandigarh Admission 2019.
Latest Update: The examination conducting body has started the counselling process from 1 July 2019, click the link given below for choice filling.
JAC Chandigarh Admission B.Tech 2019 – Highlights
- Name of the examination – JAC Chandigarh Engineering & Architecture counselling
- Known as – JAC Chandigarh
- Type of Admission – State level
- Admission Category – Undergraduate
- Conducting Authority – Joint Admission Committee (JAC)
- Application Mode – Online
JAC Chandigarh Admission Dates 2019
Candidates should be informed with all the necessary dates that are related to the JAC Chandigarh Admissions 2019. Here all the tentative dates for the admission process are mentioned below-
- From May 28, 2019, the online registration process will start.
- From June 20, 2019, generation of filled Bank Challan will be closed and it will be the last date of depositing the fee through SBI Bank Challan.
- From July 1, 2019, the counselling process will start.
JAC Chandigarh 2018 Admission Process:
- For starting with the admission process, the eligible applicants are required to pay the registration fees and fill the registration form of JAC Chandigarh Admission 2019 through online mode.
- By following the prepared schedule, the online registration process and the required payment of the registration fee shall be granted. Apart from that, the new registration process will start in the successive counselling rounds.
- The candidates are required to log in by entering their JEE Main roll number & password. The candidates will be asked to change the password only if the provided details in the application form are successfully filled. So the candidates should make a little effort to remember their Email Id and password for all future logins.
- In any situation, if the applicants forget their password, the requisite information provided by the candidate during the registration process will be utilized to create a new password. Therefore, it is compulsory for all the candidates to enter new information in the registration form during the process of registration of JAC Chandigarh Admission 2019.
- Those candidates, who are applying for both the Engineering and Architecture courses, need to register only once.
- After the successful login, the applicants that provided basic information like JEE Main All India Ranks 2019 and other necessary information will be shown in Read-only mode. They need to complete the following:
- They should fill the JAC Chandigarh Admission 2019 online registration form. They will be required to fill in various details like Name of the applicant, name of the school, reservations for different categories etc during the registration process and also the candidate’s category which is mentioned in JEE Main exam 2019 will be displayed in Read-only mode. The candidates, who belong from OBC, required updating their category as BC (in case they satisfy the requirement of BC according to the JAC norms). Other than that, they can select as General category.
- After successful submission of the registration form, the candidates need to pay the one-time registration fee of approx Rs. 1800/- (Non-Refundable) either through Debit Card, Credit Card, net banking or through e-Challan.
- Only those candidates who have registered and paid the registration fee will be allowed for the choice filling process.
- After successful registration, a confirmation page will be displayed for students that belong from the sports category. It is very much necessary for the applicants to download the confirmation page.
- Candidates applying from the Sports Category should submit the following documents-
- The confirmation page displayed after the registration process.
- Sports Affidavit duly attested by a Notary/Magistrate Class I/II. It should be attested on a piece of stamp paper of Rs.5/- or above and other affidavits should also be submitted if applicable.
- The candidates are required to submit the photocopies of sports certificates which should be self-attested.
- The JAC Chandigarh Admission 2019 stated that the candidate should also bring the certificates of Class X and XII along with the self-attested photocopies including the DOB.
- Roster form should be submitted that are to be duly attested from the concerned authority of championship or tournament. The player’s photograph should be pasted on the certificate, attested by the concerned authority of championship.
Well, it should be noted that the candidates are required to submit one set of original documents along with 3 photocopies of all the above-mentioned documents either through the person or by post to the given address prior to the last date:
JAC Admission Office,
University Institute of Engineering & Technology,
South Campus, Punjab University,
Sector-25, Chandigarh- 160014
It is for the general information for all the candidates who are appearing for JAC Chandigarh Admission 2019, that any sort of incomplete, delayed unsigned applications will be strictly rejected. Also, the documents or affidavits that are furnished after the last date will not be accepted by any means.
For further details, kindly refer to the JAC Chandigarh Admissions 2019 information brochure. The brochure for 2019 will be released as soon as possible.
JAC Chandigarh Admission Counselling 2019
The application form of JAC Chandigarh Admission 2019 will be released soon. The shortlisted candidates will be called for participating in the counselling round right after the admission process. JAC Chandigarh Admission 2019 counselling process mainly involves four steps namely Online Choice Filling, Choice Locking, Mock Counseling and Locked Choices Printing.
Points to Remember
- All the applicants are strictly requested not to disclose their login Id and password to anyone. In case of any misuse with the login password, the Joint Admission committee will not be responsible for it.
- The applicants must check the updated counselling status on the official website.
- There will be no system of preparing any waiting list for the candidates.
- No separate Interview session will be conducted.
- Last but not least, the candidates are required to get involved in the counselling process at their own expenses.