IUET Eligibility Criteria 2019 is determined by the Integral University for the candidates who are seeking admission into b. tech programs offered through IUET 2019 exam. The candidates, who have made up their mind to appear in the IUET exam in 2019, need to know the IUET Eligibility Criteria 2019 before filling the online IUET application form. To fulfill the IUET 2019 Eligibility Criteria, the candidates have to meet the criteria such as the qualifying exam, age limit, and minimum marks. Here, the candidates can check eligibility criteria for B. Tech, B. tech lateral entry and B. tech in Agricultural engineering. The candidates who are passed or appearing in class 12 or 10+2 or equivalent exam in Science stream will only be considered eligible to take up IUET 2019 exam. The candidate does not fulfill any of the criteria mentioned over here will not be allowed to take up the IUET entrance exam in 2019. In the IUET application form 2019, the candidates have to provide only factual information about them otherwise their candidature will be cancelled at any point in time. The IUET Eligibility Criteria 2019 given on this page is based on last year’s admission details as the examination conducting body has not announced the official brochure for 2019 admission. We will update this article as soon as the details of IUET Eligibility Criteria 2019 announced by the Integral University. Keep reading to know IUET Eligibility Criteria 2019 in detail.
Integral University Entrance Test, also known as IUET is university level entrance test conducted once in a year under the control of Integral University grant admission to undergraduate level engineering courses offered at Integral University to the deserving candidates. IUET 2019 is the gateway for the candidates who wish to pursue the Undergraduate & Postgraduate programs from this university. The examination conducting body has not released official brochure for IUET 2019 admission yet. however, as per last year admission details, it is assumed that the IUET 2019 application form will available in online mode on the official website of the university probably in the month of February 2019. IUET 2019 exam will be held tentatively in the 1st week of May 2019. The releasing date of the application form, submission of application form, exam date, and result declaration will be announced by the Integral University on its website as soon as possible. The candidates can read details of IUET 2019 exam on our separate page for the Integral University Entrance Test (IUET). Keep in touch with us on regular basis to be updated.
IUET Eligibility Criteria 2019 – Check Criteria Here
In order to take admission into B. tech programs offered through IUET 2019, each candidate needs to know the IUET Eligibility Criteria 2019 so that they can apply to appear in the test without any confusion. To be eligible for the IUET 2019, the candidates will have to meet the criteria such as minimum qualification, required subjects in qualifying exam, minimum required marks etc. Here on this page, the candidates can check eligibility criteria for B. Tech, B. tech lateral entry and B. tech in Agricultural engineering. The candidates need to be sure that they meet the following eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- IUET Eligibility Criteria 2019 for B.Tech Programs: The candidates must be passed in class 12 or 10+2, or its equivalent exams with Physics and Mathematics and any of the optional subjects from the Biotechnology, Chemistry, and Computer Science subjects. The candidates should secure more than 45% marks in each compulsory subject.
- IUET Eligibility Criteria 2019 for B.Tech Programs (Lateral Entry): The candidates who have completed the three-year diploma course in any of the Engineering fields can apply for the B. Tech Programs (Lateral Entry). The candidates should not secure marks less than 45% in the qualifying exam.
- IUET Eligibility Criteria 2019 for B.Tech Programs in Agricultural engineering: To be eligible for B.Tech Programs in Agricultural engineering, the candidate must be passed in the 12thstandard exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biotechnology by acquiring more than 50% aggregate marks.
- Age Criteria: To be considered eligible for the above-mentioned programs, the candidates should be aged between 18-21 years.
IUET Application Process 2019
The candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria would be considered eligible to apply for IUET 2019 exam, such candidates can fill up the online mode application form the month of February 2019. The candidates can submit the application form on the official website of Integral University as well as on our separate page for IUET application form 2019. In order to fill up the online application form of IUET 2019, the candidates have to follow the guideline mentioned below:
- The application form will available in the online mode. Therefore the candidates have to visit the official website for accessing the application form.
- The most important responsibility of the applicant is to mention all the required details in the application form very accurately so as to avoid any rejections.
- The candidates are required to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee through online mode via credit card, debit card, net banking or through DD.
For more details on an application form, all the applicants are advised to go through the official information brochure very cautiously or visit our page for IUET Application Process and then apply for the entrance exams.
In a case of any query related to IUET Eligibility Criteria 2019 article, you can write to us in the comment section below.